Third Imperial Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .34353637383940. . .4344»

*BREAKING* The press conference has started.
*BREAKING* Some of the journalists interviewed the citizens of Gremstan. The Gremstanians seemed happy with the King's move. Some of them said:-
"The Gumans killed my 3 year old son. (crying) The are barbarians, they wanted to kill each and every Gremstanian. They want war so we gave them war. I SUPPORT THE KING."
"The Gumans have had a long history of killing innocents. The kingdom where they lived was a very peace .loving and an ally of Gremstan but these terrorist Gumans killed the king and killed each and every relative of the king. They killed my family about 15 of my relatives were killed. They should have been killed of earlier. Well there is a saying that better late than never. "
"The King is bad he killed all the Gumans he is bad."

These were some of the opinions of the citizens. Now we would hear the King's press conference in a few hours.

OF Courscant wrote:I'm afraid that the Provisonal Government of Gremstan has failed to improve it's human rights violations and it is also a Violation of the Grand Coalition's laws and regulations. We the United Kingdom of Courscant will impose a trade embargo, we will lift this Trade Embargo once the Human Rights Violations are gone.

I am not sure your trade embargo will do anything to hurt Gremstan. You are still a weaker nation.

Gremstan wrote:*BREAKING* The press conference has started.
*BREAKING* Some of the journalists interviewed the citizens of Gremstan. The Gremstanians seemed happy with the King's move. Some of them said:-
"The Gumans killed my 3 year old son. (crying) The are barbarians, they wanted to kill each and every Gremstanian. They want war so we gave them war. I SUPPORT THE KING."
"The Gumans have had a long history of killing innocents. The kingdom where they lived was a very peace .loving and an ally of Gremstan but these terrorist Gumans killed the king and killed each and every relative of the king. They killed my family about 15 of my relatives were killed. They should have been killed of earlier. Well there is a saying that better late than never. "
"The King is bad he killed all the Gumans he is bad."

These were some of the opinions of the citizens. Now we would hear the King's press conference in a few hours.

Poor people. The Gumans are scum, and the King of Germstan did what he had to do. In fact, I think he was too nice to them. Human rights apply to everyone, including rapists, murderers... That isn't fair. After those interviews, Vantier will fully support Germstan, its King but most importantly, the victims of those atrocities.

Vantier wrote:Poor people. The Gumans are scum, and the King of Germstan did what he had to do. In fact, I think he was too nice to them. Human rights apply to everyone, including rapists, murderers... That isn't fair. After those interviews, Vantier will fully support Germstan, its King but most importantly, the victims of those atrocities.

I stand with Gremstan and Vantier. The coward leaders of Courscant still believe that they have a say in every single nation's affairs. This is preposterous and needs to be dealt with.

Norvew wrote:I stand with Gremstan and Vantier. The coward leaders of Courscant still believe that they have a say in every single nation's affairs. This is preposterous and needs to be dealt with.

And they are meant to be allies. I have nothing against Of Courscant nor the Grand Alliance. Not at all. But the fact that Norvew and Vantier are the only countries that support Germstan at the moment is ridiculous considering both Of Courscant and Germstan are members of the G.A.

Norvew wrote:I am not sure your trade embargo will do anything to hurt Gremstan. You are still a weaker nation.

The aim is not to hurt Gremstan as he is still out ally, it is mainly to not be materially implicit the the ethnic cleansing and human and civil right violations of a people that is currently being carried out by the state. I refuse to be responsible for providing the same steel stamps and metal bolts that will be used to build the guns used to commit such atrocities. Just because Coruscant is a smaller nation doesn't mean that it cannot make a difference.

Norvew wrote:I stand with Gremstan and Vantier. The coward leaders of Courscant still believe that they have a say in every single nation's affairs. This is preposterous and needs to be dealt with.

To stand against an atrocity, to stand for what you believe what's right, is not cowardice.

Norvew wrote:I am not sure your trade embargo will do anything to hurt Gremstan. You are still a weaker nation.

Since when we're you interested with my problems

Pan-Pacific States wrote:The aim is not to hurt Gremstan as he is still out ally, it is mainly to not be materially implicit the the ethnic cleansing and human and civil right violations of a people that is currently being carried out by the state. I refuse to be responsible for providing the same steel stamps and metal bolts that will be used to build the guns used to commit such atrocities. Just because Coruscant is a smaller nation doesn't mean that it cannot make a difference.

I respect your opinion and I definately won't tell you what to do, but if your baby son was killed and many other people you know were being slaughtered or at least harassed, the last thing you would want is peace and the respect of human or civil rights. And that is what many victims of that scum think. They want vengeance, and they deserve it. You are trying to keep your hands clean, and trying to victimise the criminals at the same time. It's none of my damn business what The Pan-Pacific states do, but think about what are you doing and if it's the morally right thing to do.

Vantier wrote:I respect your opinion and I definately won't tell you what to do, but if your baby son was killed and many other people you know were being slaughtered or at least harassed, the last thing you would want is peace and the respect of human or civil rights. And that is what many victims of that scum think. They want vengeance, and they deserve it. You are trying to keep your hands clean, and trying to victimise the criminals at the same time. It's none of my damn business what The Pan-Pacific states do, but think about what are you doing and if it's the morally right thing to do.

The problem is that they are attacking a people, based on what some members of their society did. The people they are attaining vengeance from are innocent until proven guilty. Simply say I will not kill off a whole race of people just because some of them decide to become abhorrent human beings. An example would be simple, if an Ifugao tribe from the mountains of the Philippines decided to commit atrocious acts, I would deal justice upon those transgressors and those who allowed such acts to happen, but I would not hold it against those who have similar colour of skin to those Ifugaos, or may have some blood relation to those Ifugaos. The presumption of innocence until found guilty is what our code of law is based on and to ignore such an important clause allows the state, or any large governing body, to act as they wish and apply their will to the unwilling.

Vantier wrote:I respect your opinion and I definately won't tell you what to do, but if your baby son was killed and many other people you know were being slaughtered or at least harassed, the last thing you would want is peace and the respect of human or civil rights. And that is what many victims of that scum think. They want vengeance, and they deserve it. You are trying to keep your hands clean, and trying to victimise the criminals at the same time. It's none of my damn business what The Pan-Pacific states do, but think about what are you doing and if it's the morally right thing to do.

I would lastly like to follow up with that I agree with the sentiment that those who violate the rights of others, have chosen to forfeit their own rights. The people who have chosen to attack the innocents in the nation of Gremstan do not have my sympathy, nor do they deserve anyone else's, but no matter how grave their crimes must be, I will not stoop to their level and attack innocents who are only related to the perpetrators by the blood in their veins or the region they are born in.

I will stand by the principles that all men are created equal.

-Alana Kupa'alani

Pan-Pacific States wrote:The problem is that they are attacking a people, based on what some members of their society did. The people they are attaining vengeance from are innocent until proven guilty. Simply say I will not kill off a whole race of people just because some of them decide to become abhorrent human beings. An example would be simple, if an Ifugao tribe from the mountains of the Philippines decided to commit atrocious acts, I would deal justice upon those transgressors and those who allowed such acts to happen, but I would not hold it against those who have similar colour of skin to those Ifugaos, or may have some blood relation to those Ifugaos. The presumption of innocence until found guilty is what our code of law is based on and to ignore such an important clause allows the state, or any large governing body, to act as they wish and apply their will to the unwilling.

I get your point. However, an embargo won't help at all. Embargoing will only make Germstanians struggle. The government doesn't really care. After all, they will never be hungry or will struggle at all, and that happens almost in every single country. Vantier included. The only ones that will suffer the consequences are the poor and those that barely have enough to eat. And also those that will loose their jobs because of the lack of resources and money. Instead of trying to keep your hands clean you end up causing more struggles and causing indirectly some deaths too.

Vantier wrote:I get your point. However, an embargo won't help at all. Embargoing will only make Germstanians struggle. The government doesn't really care. After all, they will never be hungry or will struggle at all, and that happens almost in every single country. Vantier included. The only ones that will suffer the consequences are the poor and those that barely have enough to eat. And also those that will loose their jobs because of the lack of resources and money. Instead of trying to keep your hands clean you end up causing more struggles and causing indirectly some deaths too.

So what your saying is I should lift the Trade Embargo

Post self-deleted by Vantier.

OF Courscant wrote:So what your saying is I should lift the Trade Embargo

Exactly. The embargo is affecting many innocents that have nothing to do with this.

Vantier wrote:Exactly. The embargo is affecting many innocents that have nothing to do with this.

Ill lift it later I'm at class at the moment and eating a Donut

OF Courscant wrote:Ill lift it later I'm at class at the moment and eating a Donut

Ok lol. Enjoy your donut.

Vantier wrote:Ok lol. Enjoy your donut.

I just ate that was one hell of a Donut.

OF Courscant wrote:I just ate that was one hell of a Donut.

It's always nice to eat a wonderful donut. In fact, I'm gonna eat a waffle rn.

Vantier wrote:It's always nice to eat a wonderful donut. In fact, I'm gonna eat a waffle rn.

Hey don't forget the Maple Syrup

*BBC* We The United Kingdom of Coruscant will lift the Trade Embargo on the Provisional Government of Gremstan, as pressure from other allied nations. saying that I'm hurting the Gremstanian people. as if I don't want that to happen to my people. all Royal Courscanti Naval Warships will return to the Courscanti Isles. For maintenance and Commercial Trade will resume between the Two Nations.

Good evening gents

It seems you guys have been up to a lot recently

Abelist wrote:It seems you guys have been up to a lot recently

Yup

*NON RP* It was one hell of a move by King Jay Chandra.

«12. . .34353637383940. . .4344»

Advertisement