WA Delegate: The Salty State of Saltaria (elected )
Founder: The Technocracy of Anoutbhat
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in The United Republics of Wawa
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, The United Republics of Wawa is ranked 6,246th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Imperiously Imperial Empire of Sleetopia||Capitalist Paradise||“If life hands you lemons say thank for the yummy lemons”|
|2.||The Technocracy of Anoutbhat||Capitalizt||“Humanity must be brushed aside for the sake of progress”|
|3.||The Democratic Socialist State of Nava Jaatiya||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Do a good turn daily”|
|4.||The Salty State of Saltaria||Left-Leaning College State||“In dogs we trust.”|
|5.||The Queendom of AquraWa||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“There's no failure, only feedback.”|
|6.||The Most Serene Republic of Vordaan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Never give up! Run away!”|
|7.||The Republic of Klean Kanteen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Simul Melius”|
- : Inclave ceased to exist.
- : Kovgastania ceased to exist.
- : Andoskavnia ceased to exist.
- : Squataria ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Region of Warsaw and The United Republics of Wawa.
- : The Roman Empire of Antoninus Pius of the region The Roman Empire of Antoninus Pius proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Allied States of Goostafsun of the region Port Elizabeth proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Klean Kanteen created a new regional poll: "Do you support raiding?".
- : Volgovistan ceased to exist.
- : The Elected Kingdom of Antelen of the region The Region of Warsaw ordered the closure of its embassy in The United Republics of Wawa.
The United Republics of Wawa Regional Message Board
in response to the decreased number of players, i am declaring a state of emergency. all elections will be postponed until enough players are active for a conclusive outcome. thank you for understanding.
Oh dear. Anything we can do to help?
here is the temporary constitution. minor changes will be made so check it out if you have any questions.
You are, sort of, violating our embassy policy, by not being 'reasonably active'. However, as one of your main members is also a respected member of TGS, you have been granted an exception.