I expanded it!
As many know, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia is a very, very, small country. Because of this, cars had been banned since they were invented. Instead, boats are used here, because our civilization had very little land, so we built buildings over the sea, and designed lines for boats to go tough places fast. Cars were suppost to go over land, but there was an land and sea protection law for the whole country that existed for 4,000 years so cars were banned immediately.
So here we are, a car-less country.
2. All alcohol and iced tea is banned (Tea is legal though, ice it and it's illegal), Punishment is 2,000 Nais
3. Cutting a tree down without permission from a Weryalachiressaraxiatopian duchess/duke or monarch is illegal, the punishment is 2 years of extra taxes
4. Insulting the monarch in public (with the exception of the internet) will give the offender a 500 Nai fine.
5. Polluting will give the offender a 300 Nai fine and 3 months of extra taxes
6. Comiting at least 15 crimes in the country has 2 different punishments, either a 30 year ban for entering the country or 30 years of extra taxes
7. Entering the royal family's house without their consent will get the criminal a beheading
8. Tax Avoidance of Extra Taxes is punishable with the offender having to give half of all their money to random people while having to wear a dress with the words "I tried to avoid my extra taxes and I'm now helping society"
9. Tax Avoidance of Normal Taxes is punishable with a 1,000 Nai fine and a bit of extra taxes
10. Destroying or Vandalizing Sacred Objects or Places is punishable by being tied to a chair and thrown into the ocean for an hour.
11. Welfare Fraud is punishable with 5 months of community service and once that's done the offender will be given extra taxes until they reach age 56.
12. Business Fraud is punishable with extra taxes, giving back the money stolen from the victim, and 1 week of community service
13. Killing of a dolphin is punishable with a 1,000 Nai fine
14. Overfishing is punishable with a 950 Nai fine and a ban on fishing for 2 months and 4 days of a elementary teacher teaching the offender elementary school fishing lessons
15. Stealing Jessaraxianamai Spice is punishable with a 3,000 Nai fine
16. Throwing a Weapon too High Into the Sky (3 meters is the limit) is punishable with a 5 Nai fine and having to look at a picture of the planet Saturn for 3 hours.
A Weird Short Story
One day, in 2018, Queen Likaij (the 33rd one) got some coconuts and a few Nais. Then she choosed one of her brothers to rule until she comes back, he agreed. Likaij then got on her boat with some other relatives, and went to Hawaii.
They were going to buy some items, not knowing which ones. And then they saw a store selling pictures of things called planets. They bought a lot of pictures of many different planets, and they went back home without buying anything else.
Not sure why they did this.