Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .8,9638,9648,9658,9668,9678,9688,969. . .9,6889,689»

Ok, fine with me.

Bloxian Islands wrote:Good Day everyone ☺

Question:
Whats your favorite ice cream flavor?

Chocolate.

Budgie Snugglers wrote::OOOO! HI THEN Ereh

Hii! Iím back for around a week. Just wanted to see how everyone is doing.

Bloxian Islands wrote:Good Day everyone ☺

Question:
Whats your favorite ice cream flavor?

I changed from chocolate to probably strawberry or some other type of berry.

Quitishiae and Ereh

Quitishiae

Spoiler Alert: Review: Arthur's First Day

As a life long fan of the cartoon "Arthur," I was deeply appalled after watching the newest special called "Arthur's First Day," where, after over two decades of being in the 3rd grade, Arthur finally graduates to the fourth grade and his sister, D.W. begins her journey into the abyss that is Kindergarten. One of the things that really made me sad about this episode was how the characters totally ignored Allan also known as The Brain. He was in the episode, but he had absolutely no dialogue and was completely ignored by Arthur, Buster, Binky, Muffy, and Francine aka his friends for over two decades. How does this happen to a character that has been part of the show for years? In one scene, they are at the library and they act as if The Brain does not even exist. It was sad to see. Also in the background along with The Brain was Fern, who we just see gawking at something in the distance. Sadly, if you are a fan of the show like I am, you probably have noticed that Fern just walks by and appears to have a staring problem in most episodes. The next thing that was kind of weird was the separation of the characters. I really did not like the fact that they put Buster and Sue Ellen in a class taught by a new teacher named Mrs. Grimslid. If you have watched the early episodes of Arthur featuring Mary Moo Cow, you may have seen a similarity between Mary Moo Cow and Mrs. Grimslid. I have this weird theory that is probably not true, but I feel like Patty Jones, the character who played Mary Moo Cow may have quit that job to become a teacher at Arthur's school. Anyway, just Patty Jones's voice and the voice of Mrs. Grimslid are similar in nature, so maybe there is a connection. Could Mrs. Grimslid be Mary's sister? The last thing I did not like about this episode was the wardrobe change. Some of the characters got nice new clothes, but others just got brighter coloured versions of the same clothing which was pointless.

Aside from the dumb parts, there were some things the show got right. I like how they introduced a few new characters from various cultures and continued the show's message of positive growth through interpersonal relationships. Seeing Muffy grow into a responsible individual was also nice considering that she spends a lot of time complaining about everything in every episode. However, sadly, despite the show's good points, I could not get over the fact that The Brain was totally unacknowledged, as if he were some kind of leper destined to be forgotten. This was a truly disappointing way to end a show lasting over two decades.

What about you? Have you seen this latest (and it looks like last new episode) of Arthur? What were your thoughts? If you are not a fan, too bad. You missed out...maybe.😎

T riddler

"So this guy comes and says to me, well not to me but to my girlfriend cuz she was standing next to me and I guess he liked her shirt or something but I had one just like it too and I was like WHAT and it was weird because he looked kinda like her old boyfriend but he wasn't but he still asked her and she didn't say anything cuz she didn't even like her old boyfriend and I had told her he was a cooz but still she hooked up but anyway.,"

--- Actual conversation between two teenage girls on a Louisville TARC bus today, 8OCT21 at 1:30 p.m. EST.

And I wondered 1. What the hell did The Guy say? and 2. Why am I listening to a teenaged-girl conversation?

NOrTh pAcIfiC spY, Quitishiae, and Ereh

T riddler wrote:2. Why am I listening to a teenaged-girl conversation.

Yet you still felt the need to post about it here. :p

Goobergunchia, NOrTh pAcIfiC spY, COPPAtilism, Quitishiae, and 1 otherT riddler

T riddler wrote:"So this guy comes and says to me, well not to me but to my girlfriend cuz she was standing next to me and I guess he liked her shirt or something but I had one just like it too and I was like WHAT and it was weird because he looked kinda like her old boyfriend but he wasn't but he still asked her and she didn't say anything cuz she didn't even like her old boyfriend and I had told her he was a cooz but still she hooked up but anyway.,"

--- Actual conversation between two teenage girls on a Louisville TARC bus today, 8OCT21 at 1:30 p.m. EST.

And I wondered 1. What the hell did The Guy say, and 2. Why am I listening to a teenaged-girl conversation.

That's the miracles of headphones, you don't have to deal with thoughts like 'wtf am I doing listening to this chat'. I think you're overestimating the guys words as a factor here though.

Quitishiae, T riddler, and Ereh

T riddler

Ereh wrote:Yet you still felt the need to post about it here. :p

That was actually Question 3, now that you mention it.

NOrTh pAcIfiC spY and Quitishiae

Oopsdop4

Why is my region teleported to this region
I changed from the league to the rejected realms

NOrTh pAcIfiC spY, COPPAtilism, and Quitishiae

"Unbelievable actor" is more of an insult than a compliment. Have a good day.

Oopsdop4 wrote:Why is my region teleported to this region
I changed from the league to the rejected realms

You were either ejected or banned from your previous region. When youíre banjected, you end up here, the best place on earth. Thereís hedgehog burgers on the grill and a statue of Zyonn at the door, welcome to Kandyís BBQ and Grill AKA The Rejected Realms.

Oopsdop4

I'm banned by Creeperopolis at the league?!!!
Aw man.
Well i was both ejected and banned.

Oopsdop4 wrote:I'm banned by Creeperopolis at the league?!!!
Aw man.

No need to get upset. This place is the best.

Oopsdop4

Except...
I still like this region

Ereh wrote:You were either ejected or banned from your previous region. When youíre banjected, you end up here, the best place on earth. Thereís hedgehog burgers on the grill and a statue of Zyonn at the door, welcome to Kandyís BBQ and Grill AKA The Rejected Realms.

The RMB is known as the Tavern. Please speak to New Anarchisticstan for more info.

Oopsdop4 wrote:Except...
I still like this region

Welcome to greatness, you were just banned from mega liberal cringe region

Quitishiae

Ereh wrote:You were either ejected or banned from your previous region. When youíre banjected, you end up here, the best place on earth. Thereís hedgehog burgers on the grill and a statue of Zyonn at the door, welcome to Kandyís BBQ and Grill AKA The Rejected Realms.

Only Manson cares about that stuff.

Twertis wrote:Only Manson cares about that stuff.

Borm? Begone thot. Jk, howíve you been?

COPPAtilism wrote:The RMB is known as the Tavern. Please speak to New Anarchisticstan for more info.

Itís been Kandyís BBQ since like 2004 though so I donít see the difference.

Ereh wrote:Borm? Begone thot. Jk, howíve you been?

Itís been Kandyís BBQ since like 2004 though so I donít see the difference.

Kandy's BBQ is the forums

COPPAtilism wrote:Kandy's BBQ is the forums

Kandarinís BBQ and Grill is the theme of the region. Kandyís BBQ is also a sub forum for games and memes. Iím aware.

The forum section is named after the regional theme.

Good Morning, fellas

Ereh wrote:Kandarinís BBQ and Grill is the theme of the region. Kandyís BBQ is also a sub forum for games and memes. Iím aware.

The forum section is named after the regional theme.

Look at all the regional dispatches and come back, will you?

COPPAtilism wrote:Look at all the regional dispatches and come back, will you?

Iím not trying to argue with you, but just lyk, I at a certain point was making the dispatches so I wouldnít say I donít have a clue what Iím talking about. I wouldnít argue with me about NS History, itís the only thing I truly cared about on this game in the end.

Goobergunchia, COPPAtilism, and Quitishiae

Ereh wrote:Iím not trying to argue with you, but just lyk, I at a certain point was making the dispatches so I wouldnít say I donít have a clue what Iím talking about. I wouldnít argue with me about NS History, itís the only thing I truly cared about on this game in the end.

Wait, you're Marilyn manson freaks? :eyes:

«12. . .8,9638,9648,9658,9668,9678,9688,969. . .9,6889,689»

Advertisement