Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .72,35572,35672,35772,35872,35972,36072,361. . .79,98779,988»

Hello everyone! I hope youíre all keeping well :)

Territorio di nessuno, Aerilia, Ethnon, Katuda, and 2 othersDynastiet, and Astonnopia

Xeosia Later wrote:Oh- Sorry. Yeah no one really cares.

So i'm going to consider that a Positive.

Foulkes island

Communist Lukania wrote:I might work as a cashier (rarely) or I might stack shelves, got a problem?

No, I don't have a problem with you being a cashier, I have a problem with you as a person

Qihein wrote:Yeah, I bet that's what you meant -_-

And you say that without knowing the context of the argument, like the kid that sits at the back of the short bus

Dynastiet wrote:Don't engage with them, they've called every person whose disagreed with them a nazi or some variant. Like I said, talking to them is like talking to a brick.

The irony, plssss

Badjuristan wrote:Fair enough. Does anyone Claim/Care about Central Asia or is that just me?

We donít have asia. We have North Osea though. (Donít claim there if you arenít on StrangeReal, our Roleplay)

McMasterdonia wrote:Hello everyone! I hope youíre all keeping well :)

Hi McM! I'm fine thanks! How about you?

SouthCarolina wrote:We donít have asia. We have North Osea though. (Donít claim there if you arenít on StrangeReal, our Roleplay)

Oh. Does Unofficial RP not Exist?

Dynastiet

Dynastiet

Badjuristan wrote:Oh. Does Unofficial RP not Exist?

Unofficial RP is only allowed between two people or less, I think at least.

Communist Lukania wrote:I work as a cashier tf

hopefully your pay is good

Dynastiet wrote:Unofficial RP is only allowed between two people or less, I think at least.

That's not an Epic Fortnite Funny but, Okay.

Foulkes island wrote:No, I don't have a problem with you being a cashier, I have a problem with you as a person

And you say that without knowing the context of the argument, like the kid that sits at the back of the short bus

"Short bus", why did you have to say short bus? I've never heard of anyone riding on a short bus. Is that what you ride on?

Amestris and Freedonia wrote:hopefully your pay is good

12.00 USD

Qihein wrote:"Short bus", why did you have to say short bus? I've never heard of anyone riding on a short bus. Is that what you ride on?

Short Busses are Smaller busses for People with Medical Disabilities, I believe. Doesn't make Sense in the context of his argument but

Dynastiet

Qihein wrote:"Short bus", why did you have to say short bus? I've never heard of anyone riding on a short bus. Is that what you ride on?

I know what your point was but insinuating you're smarter while also acting like you don't know what the short bus is seems counterintuitive.

Congrats to Ethnon for 1000 WA endorsements 🥳💗

Foulkes island

Qihein wrote:"Short bus", why did you have to say short bus? I've never heard of anyone riding on a short bus. Is that what you ride on?

Man, if you don't know about the stereotype of people riding the short bus being a real-life version of Patrick Star, then I'm not sure about you since you don't fit that description, only the edgy white kid that thinks communism is the way to go, that or the white kid who believes in Islam just because he's part Bosnian and doesn't actually care about the religion itself

Foulkes island wrote:Man, if you don't know about the stereotype of people riding the short bus being a real-life version of Patrick Star, then I'm not sure about you since you don't fit that description, only the edgy white kid that thinks communism is the way to go, that or the white kid who believes in Islam just because he's part Bosnian and doesn't actually care about the religion itself

man you need to calm down

Foulkes island

Amestris and Freedonia wrote:man you need to calm down

I can't calm down man, I just can't, especially with people who want to talk the big talk about how I'm a "racist" or something like that, without even knowing who I am and not even checking my chatlogs

Foulkes island wrote:I can't calm down man, I just can't, especially with people who want to talk the big talk about how I'm a "racist" or something like that, without even knowing who I am and not even checking my chatlogs

backs away slowly

Foulkes island wrote:I can't calm down man, I just can't, especially with people who want to talk the big talk about how I'm a "racist" or something like that, without even knowing who I am and not even checking my chatlogs

BTW i think the other person didnt know what a shortbus was.

Communist Lukania wrote:Congrats to Ethnon for 1000 WA endorsements 🥳💗

Thank you very much! :D

Foulkes island wrote:I can't calm down man, I just can't, especially with people who want to talk the big talk about how I'm a "racist" or something like that, without even knowing who I am and not even checking my chatlogs

Making fun of people that ride short busses does not help with your look and makes you look very insensitive. Your just giving them fuel to the fire.

Sealandtic wrote:Making fun of people that ride short busses does not help with your look and makes you look very insensitive. Your just giving them fuel to the fire.

oh boy

Foulkes island

Sealandtic wrote:Making fun of people that ride short busses does not help with your look and makes you look very insensitive. Your just giving them fuel to the fire.

Fair, however, at this point, I don't think I care about whether or not I look "insensitive", especially with being called an anti-Semite and a racist

McMasterdonia wrote:Hello everyone! I hope youíre all keeping well :)

Hi it must be a hard job being delegate, is it at all fun?

«12. . .72,35572,35672,35772,35872,35972,36072,361. . .79,98779,988»

Advertisement