Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .72,35472,35572,35672,35772,35872,35972,360. . .79,98779,988»

Should civilians deserve having firearms guns or should be an illegal?

Xeosia Later wrote:Maybe that was the cause! Because somehow, it couldn't get kill a barely functioning human body!Just use fire. it'll wipe out the plant in mere days.

Yeah but Weeeest doesnt like your idea of your moss so he'd probably still make me a crater.

I知 bored here are my flag commissions. I make flags for people. No matter what kind. If you don稚 use it, I would be sad but that痴 fine. If you use it for a Roleplay nation that would be cool

Overview

(This person is a flag maker in Flag Makeria痴 region)

As the name of this dispatch suggests, I知 making flag commissions. I make flags for people at some costs. They aren稚 too much as they are usually just endorsements. (If you already endorsed me, I will give you an invite to a Minecraft realm. Btw I have to get credit for the flag)

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

Things I Will Do

Oversimplified flags
Adding details
Creating a new flag
Adding colors (Limit of 2-4)
Themed flags

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Things I Won稚 Do

Flags with too many details
Flags with too many words (just looks bad)
Racist flags
Flags with extreme colors (ex: brown and yellow)
Bright flags 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

Costs of Flags

Adding colors - An Endorsement (requires being told what color in telegram)
Adding details - An endorsement (told what details and where in telegram)
Creating a new flag - An Endorsement and a few games of any video game of your choice if I have it. (telegram colors, details, and symbols.)
Oversimplified Flags - Endorsement
Themed Flags - Endorsement (telegram the link to the flag you want mine to be based off of)
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-
Flag Examples


Based off of Former nation Nordic vikings empire

Based off of the Kingdom of Merina
(Both images were exported by Cokoland)

Flag for Sharkzie (not existing yet)

Flag for New Celoveniortan

Flag for Jincent
5 customers so far, 7 flags made.

Read dispatch

Badjuristan wrote:Yeah but Weeeest doesnt like your idea of your moss so he'd probably still make me a crater.

Well that's too bad for Weeeest then. We're in TNP. Stuff can be voided.

Xeosia Later wrote:Well that's too bad for Weeeest then. We're in TNP. Stuff can be voided.

i lived in FWO for most... Like, a third of my life, i am trained in the arts of "void bad lol"

Badjuristan wrote:i lived in FWO for most... Like, a third of my life, i am trained in the arts of "void bad lol"

Welcome to TNP, where it's not bad to void things, just neutral.

Astonnopia

Foulkes island wrote:No what, you're right, I should've said something else... this is why nobody takes YOU seriously because you're a dumb self-righteous white girl that's probably from the United States, drinks Starbucks while fighting for the proletariat meanwhile driving around in daddy's Mercedes, while purposefully and blissfully not learning how to take a joke (such as the GypsyCrusader joke) because you don't understand how humour (outside of knock knock jokes) works, like Christ, I just wanna punch you in the face for how ignorant you are, but I can't since well, I live in a different country, specifically the one north of the border.

GypsyCrusader is an admitted racist, he is not someone to be admired.

Dynastiet

Gothgraff and Lilium wrote:So are we tbh, literally countless arguments everyday over stupid and petty politics

Yeah but we at least let people talk politics so long as they don't spam or flame or anything like that. TEP just suppresses anything too political from what I've seen.

British City of the Day: Brighton

Fun Facts about City:

- ABBA won the Eurovision Song Contest with Waterloo in 1974 at Brighton Dome which launched their career.
- There are more restaurants in Brighton & Hove than anywhere else in the country with a ratio of 1 restaurant for every 250 people.
- Brighton Marina is the largest man made marina in Europe covering 127 acres.
- Britain痴 first ever casino on land opened in Brighton and was within the Metropole Hotel.
- During the Second World War, the Germans were not supposed to bomb Brighton because Hitler wanted the Royal Pavilion as his seaside home.
- Sir Winston Churchill went to school in Hove in 1883.
- Over 50% of the States in America have at least one Brighton.
- Sea Life Brighton is the oldest operating aquarium in the world.

Xeosia Later wrote:Welcome to TNP, where it's not bad to void things, just neutral.

Fair enough. Does anyone Claim/Care about Central Asia or is that just me?

Foulkes island

Communist Lukania wrote:Slurs and being against ethno states so funny I'm dying of laughter bahahahaha so funny 😐

Anyways are you jealous of my lifestyle or something because I give no crap about who's joke you find funny. Why tf are you blaming your loss of the argument implicitly on a joke.

Also yes I love daddy's mercedes and living close to the Starbucks HQ 🥰😌🛍️

Of course I'm against ethnostates, I'm not a brainlet, like you, and of course I'm "jealous" of your lifestyle, it's totally not like I can see the problems in being a communist and being part of the upper class or anything. Also glad you love daddy's Mercedes as much as you love living next to Starbucks HQ, now, go catch the bus for once in your life, or do you hate the smell of poor?

Dynastiet

Badjuristan wrote:Yeah but Weeeest doesnt like your idea of your moss so he'd probably still make me a crater.

It痴 not that, and I wouldn稚, I just dislike that I知 being condemned for what I did because the person playing the infected said it was the only thing that would work. I committed atrocities for a lame cop-out about weed killer.

Foulkes island

Qihein wrote:GypsyCrusader is an admitted racist, he is not someone to be admired.

I didn't say he was someone to be admired you moron, I make fun of him, Christ, y'know what, for a bunch of political enthusiasts, you all are dumber than goddamn rock

Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa wrote:It痴 not that, and I wouldn稚, I just dislike that I知 being condemned for what I did because the person playing the infected said it was the only thing that would work. I committed atrocities for a lame cop-out about weed killer.

I commit Atrocities for little to No Reason, So dont act like it's a bad thing.

Dynastiet

Foulkes island wrote:Of course I'm against ethnostates, I'm not a brainlet, like you, and of course I'm "jealous" of your lifestyle, it's totally not like I can see the problems in being a communist and being part of the upper class or anything. Also glad you love daddy's Mercedes as much as you love living next to Starbucks HQ, now, go catch the bus for once in your life, or do you hate the smell of poor?

Don't engage with them, they've called every person whose disagreed with them a nazi or some variant. Like I said, talking to them is like talking to a brick.

Foulkes island wrote:Of course I'm against ethnostates, I'm not a brainlet, like you, and of course I'm "jealous" of your lifestyle, it's totally not like I can see the problems in being a communist and being part of the upper class or anything. Also glad you love daddy's Mercedes as much as you love living next to Starbucks HQ, now, go catch the bus for once in your life, or do you hate the smell of poor?

I totally don't work 4 hours a day and ride the metro or bus to work

YO Br0landia! LYNX MOSS IS LITERALLY A PLANT!
Sprays someone infected with activated Lynx moss with weed killer, then they just curl up and die.
Then shoots someone infected with Lynx moss in the chest, and they immediately die.

Foulkes island

Communist Lukania wrote:I totally don't work 4 hours a day and ride the metro or bus to work

Say, in that 4 hours do you do actual work or list off your daily quota of minorities to hire just because of their skin pigment?

Foulkes island wrote:Say, in that 4 hours do you do actual work or list off your daily quota of minorities to hire just because of their skin pigment?

I work as a cashier tf

Xeosia Later wrote:YO Br0landia! LYNX MOSS IS LITERALLY A PLANT!
Sprays someone infected with activated Lynx moss with weed killer, then they just curl up and die.
Then shoots someone infected with Lynx moss in the chest, and they immediately die.

So i assume you dont know the answer to my question?

Foulkes island

Communist Lukania wrote:I work as a cashier tf

Oh, totally, you totally work as a cashier, my bad, sorry, you totally do that

Dynastiet

I知 still b o r e d

Foulkes island wrote:Oh, totally, you totally work as a cashier, my bad, sorry, you totally do that

I might work as a cashier (rarely) or I might stack shelves, got a problem?

Foulkes island wrote:I didn't say he was someone to be admired you moron, I make fun of him, Christ, y'know what, for a bunch of political enthusiasts, you all are dumber than goddamn rock

Yeah, I bet that's what you meant -_-

Badjuristan wrote:So i assume you dont know the answer to my question?

Oh- Sorry. Yeah no one really cares.

«12. . .72,35472,35572,35672,35772,35872,35972,360. . .79,98779,988»

Advertisement