WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Eagle overlord of UnitedEagleLands

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 804th
World Factbook Entry

⭐️ Hello, welcome to the land of eagles! ⭐️

This is a puppet region for United free lands though some other people may place their puppets here. You can join if you want but don't expect a active community!

Also here's a guide to the region! 🦅

[we will accept all embassy requests unless we beleive the region asking for a embassy doesn't fit our standards]

Under revision by Valiraisia. Errors? Just send a TG!



Embassies: Taperegiona, Neptunia, A region for Oceans, The Gooselands, Marriage Stand, Nerdlandia, The Embassy, Miraculous Ladybug, Fredonia, matheo, The Bar on the corner of every region, Chicken overlords, The Free Coalition II, The Land of Musical Notes, Metal Alchemian Union, Kingdom of Ramility, and 20 others.Terras geladas, Meadowfields Puppet Storage, Old Altistan, Paracosm, The Funian Puppet Region, Gypsy Lands, The Power Gulids II, Yeet, Chessboard, Costa Rica, The Embassy 3, Pepsi Cola, Rare Name Haven, Moroni, The Galactic Mafia, Trebuchet Storage, Letters and spaces, Junior Man Puppet, Anti Discord Alliance, and Furballlandian Card Farm.

Tags: Casual, Medium, Silly, and Trading Cards.

The land of eagles contains 21 nations, the 804th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Cheese Export Sector in The land of eagles

Qualified World Census Cheese Masters nibbled their way across the globe to determine which nations have the most developed cheese exports.

As a region, The land of eagles is ranked 11,811th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Sultanate of LesbonkaAnarchy“Puppet of Junior Man”
2.The Republic of Ufl Farmer 7Inoffensive Centrist Democracy“Farming ”
3.The Fiefdom of Father EagleNew York Times Democracy“All hail the Father Eagle!”
4.The Republic of Totally Not Valiraisia lolInoffensive Centrist Democracy“NOPE! THIS IS NOT VALIRAISIA!”
5.The Republic of Ufl Farmer 3Inoffensive Centrist Democracy“I like to farm, but I'm a little newer then the last gu”
6.The Colony of Ufl Farmer 2Moralistic Democracy“We like to farm, but we are newer”
7.The Confederacy of The Land Of Eagles KilendjjAnarchy“Eagles, Just Eagles”
8.The Person of average height of Average ufl altIron Fist Consumerists“I'm average height! I think?”
9.The Eagle overlord of UnitedEagleLandsInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Wahhhhh! *baby eagle sounds*”
10.The Republic of Ufl Farmer 4Inoffensive Centrist Democracy“I think you get the point now”
123»

Recent polls: “Which is the best?”“How are you?”

Regional Happenings

More...

The land of eagles Regional Message Board

Hey friends, Taperegiona is back, the raiders are banned and won't come back, sorry for this inconvenience!

UnitedEagleLands wrote:All the colors of the rainbow 🌈
I love colors!
NS puzzle game? Explain

A bunch of riddles throughout NS. Each one leads to the next.

UnitedEagleLands wrote:All the colors of the rainbow 🌈
I love colors!
NS puzzle game? Explain

Alright.
Prolly gonna use green, yellow and blue.
This might take a bit lol

New South Yukon wrote:A bunch of riddles throughout NS. Each one leads to the next.

Oh, perhaps tg my main about this stuff, it will make it easier to see

Totally Not Valiraisia lol wrote:Alright.
Prolly gonna use green, yellow and blue.
This might take a bit lol

Ok!

Taperegiona wrote:Hey friends, Taperegiona is back, the raiders are banned and won't come back, sorry for this inconvenience!

Hey tape! Glad to see you got rid of those darn raiders, I reccomend removing the delegates powers so that doesn't happen again

An aussie melbournian wrote:hello!

Hello!

UnitedEagleLands wrote:Hey tape! Glad to see you got rid of those darn raiders, I reccomend removing the delegates powers so that doesn't happen again

I realized that was the problem and it has been fixed

Taperegiona wrote:I realized that was the problem and it has been fixed

Good!

If anyone sees something wrong with the world factbook entry like repeated sentences, donít worry.
Just me doin some s t u f f

Ahem no one look at the regional happenings.

Totally Not Valiraisia lol wrote:If anyone sees something wrong with the world factbook entry like repeated sentences, donít worry.
Just me doin some s t u f f

Ahem no one look at the regional happenings.

It appears you made alot of changes
I like changes!

The only person aloud to raid this region is Vavlar

Forum View

Advertisement