WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Grand Duchy of Hamittia
Last WA Update:
The Kinshasa Tigers is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in The Kinshasa Tigers
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, The Kinshasa Tigers is ranked 25,286th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Hamittia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Everything Must Be This Way”|
- : Caranzart ceased to exist.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for The Kingdumb.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from The Klevan Sect.
- : Caranzart arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Grand Duchy of Hamittia set the region's banner.
- : Southern stellaland ceased to exist.
- : The Grand Duchy of Hamittia arrived from Balder.
- : Regional Founder The Grand Duchy of Hamittia ceased to exist.
- : Southern stellaland arrived from Balder.
- : Southern stellaland ceased to exist.
The Kinshasa Tigers Regional Message Board
Republic of Caranzart Event Report, January 1965
*Caranzart has extended an invitation to Dorlania, suggesting both nations co-host the 1965 Football World Cup. Prime Minister Stepanas Musztielka hopes this move will "bring concord between the nations of both blocs, and prove a stepping stone to peace."
*Additionally, Caranzart would like to hold a joint military training exercise with Aansrecht, hoping to increase the level of coordination between the armed forces of these two nations. The focus would be on Naval and Marine aspects of warfare.
Grand Duchy of Hamittia Event Report, January 1965
*The Government has extended full support to the the nations of The suidland and Southern stellaland in their fight against communist governments in Negracot. After hearing news of a Stellalander victory against Tangans, Foreign Minister Comte Leopold extended congratulations and stated that support in form of military equipment or even advisors can be readily provided, if need be.
*Meanwhile, the Government steadily denies any involvement in Bakarta, and calls the accusations of Dorlania "a slanderous statement with no grain of truth." The official position remains in support of the Territorial faction.
*[SIC] The number of Rangers in Bakarta is to be doubled from 1500 to 3000. These Rangers will have with them small amounts of experimental technology, such as helicopter gunships.
*Protests occur in County Simericz and the Autonomous Province of Amoinz. Both representatives of these regions, Comtes Stephane Bolaczin and Auvergnot Savourra, call for greater democratization of the governmental structure. Their opinions are held by several other Comtes.
SFR Dorlania Event Report, January 1965
*The Ministry of External Affairs hits back at Hamittian denials, saying that "there is only one way these thugs and murderers in Bakarta roam free, and that is the hand of the ducal menance".
*Dorlania accepts Caranzart's invitation to host the 1965 World Cup and appreciates and supports its intentions. Sports and Recreation Minister Leskas is ordered to begin preparation to host the games with his Caranzart counterpart.
*A new factory opens in Hrodinim, Poltosk
Governate. CENCOMECDEV Chairman Hilevicz is expected to appear at the opening.
Republic of Broitou, January 1965
*[SIC] Bakarta's Territorial Loyalists are offered support. We are willing to provide advisors and equipment to fight against the red menace.
*The government of Gran Malvinas is contacted with the hope of strengthening diplomatic ties.
Bakarta Event Report, January 1965
* President Rampang has expressed disappointment of PM Cašenava's support for so-called Hamittian intervention. In a message addressed to the people of Broitou, Rampang has called for "the awakening and liberation of all nations under oppression and servitude."
* The Bakartan People's Army has been tasked with attacking a few key plantations across the archipelago, hoping to root out some elements of Territorial resistance.
* [SIC] The Territorial Loyalists accept the Broitou offer of support.
* [SIC] The Territorial Loyalists, upon hearing news of Rampang's planned visit to Dorlania, seek to blow up the airplane that will be carrying him shortly after take-off. They ask for Broitou intelligence and secret service help.
NPC Events of February 1965
* Following the defeat at Smithstead, the forces of Greater tanga have begun extensive daily incursions into Southern stellaland, inflicting damage on farms and ranches. Luemba Shaliki has dismissed the defeat as "a minor setback", and claims that "Tangan warriors shall be in New Odessa by Easter."
* The Ukuni National Army has been mobilized and is poised at any moment to cross the border of Suidland.
* Witnessing the events in their neighborhood, the Republic of Gurundi proclaims neutrality and requests their independence be guaranteed and protected by the larger nations of the world. Meanwhile, Tangeria denounces the warmongering of Tanga, and offers any assistance that they may be able to provide to Southern stellaland and The suidland. President Soluemi has stated that "the disrespect the Tangans and Ukunians show to the cause of Negracot nationalism is upsetting."
* In Bakarta, the Territorial Loyalists have defeated the People's Army in their attempts to root out whites from the plantations. However, some losses have been taken, and the People's Army has handed over one helicopter, several weapons, and military ID cards that belonged to Hamittian Rangers shipped to Bakarta to Dorlanians.
SFR Dorlania Event Report, February 1965
*The Ministry of External Affairs thanks Bakarta for information and tangible proof of Hamittian interference in Bakarta. The Ministry has sent these findings to the Politburo as part of an investigation of Hamittian intervention.
*[SIC] The Ministry of Defence has been ordered to speed up the process of transfering men and materiel to Bakarta. Training camps are to be established to train the Bakartans.
*CENCOMECDEV Chairman Hilevicz has been removed from his post following accusations of a "brazen theft" of multiple crates of alcohol from a distillery anniversary n Hlyabov.