WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Union of Liberal Nations, Warzone Australia, United Christian Empires of the West, The Monarchy alliance, Dauiland, Right to Life, International Debating Area, Dolla Holla, The Bar on the corner of every region, Krillin, Gypsy Lands, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Yuno, Hollow Point, Slavija, Rogue CONclave, and 32 others.Anarchy, Chicken overlords, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Free Market Federation, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Lezzie, Federation of Conservative Nations, Bus Stop, Zentari, The Independent Newspaper, The Moderate Alliance, Christmas, The Great Universe, nasunia, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Union of Nationalists, The Dank Meme Alliance, United States of America, Lardyland, New Augrativan Kingdom, The Nordics, Former United States of America, International sovereignty pact, Silverhold, Swedes, United We Stand, ITALIA, Ancient Lands, Ozymandium, Haiku, The New Horizon, and The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality.
The International Polling Zone contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The International Polling Zone
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, The International Polling Zone is ranked 13,350th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Multinational Conglomerate of Nambian Covfefe Company||Capitalist Paradise||“Made with 100% confusion!”|
|2.||The Nambian Covfefe Subsidiary of Felix Legion II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Made with 100% confusion!”|
- : The Holy Empire of Ian Kemble of the region BCHS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Quokka Isles And Republic of New Jamiea of the region The Great Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Interdimensional Community and The International Polling Zone.
- : The Coralinian Dynasty of Empire of Dogetopia of the region The Interdimensional Community ordered the closure of its embassy in The International Polling Zone.
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between China and The International Polling Zone.
- : The Mythical Legacy of The Yellow Emperor of the region China ordered the closure of its embassy in The International Polling Zone.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The International Polling Zone.
- : Spike wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The International Polling Zone.
The International Polling Zone Regional Message Board
We, Region Name, are supporting Kuriko for Secretary-General because he is giving the power back to the people. He is ending the General Assembly's dominance over every nation and sending that mass power to the nations of NationStates. He is defending the rights of the people and that is what Region Name stands for. He is not leftist and unlike other candidates, he doesn't only focus on the rights of the LGBTQ community. I'm not saying we don't support that, it's just that that is the only thing they focus on. He is opening up the Security Council to every type of nation you can think of, so please, vote Kuriko!
Pretty much :)
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.
Okay, Zentari polling is back with a special poll! So new poll, come and vote now because your vote matters!