The Glorious Nations of Iwaku RMB

WA Delegate: The ☢️ CAUTION ☢️ of Enlais (elected )

Founder: The 🌪️ Chaotic Stability 🌪️ of Vando0sa

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 51st Most World Assembly Endorsements: 140th Largest Black Market: 838th+14
Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,064th Most Cultured: 1,787th Largest Information Technology Sector: 2,034th Most Corrupt Governments: 2,069th Most Advanced Defense Forces: 2,142nd Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 2,312th Highest Poor Incomes: 2,343rd Smartest Citizens: 2,354th Most Scientifically Advanced: 2,354th Most Beautiful Environments: 2,360th Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 2,434th Most Advanced Public Education: 2,492nd Highest Average Incomes: 2,502nd Most Influential: 2,574th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The Glorious Nations of Iwaku -- a silly region where everyone is cute and squeaky!

🧨We also have a large population of scary yandere nations as well so be careful! And be nice or Ozoi will eat you!🧨

🎇Please endorse delegate Enlais or get eaten by Aaron!🎇

🌀LinkDiscord!🌀

☀️LinkWe WILL invade New Jersey someday! Free Edgar 2020!☀️

🎅Padoru LinkPadoru!🎅

🎄YAY Padoru!🎄

😋LinkAaron's song of the week!🌅

Nya! /w\ You Revealed the LinkNeko of cuteness!
Well what about me, nya...... Signed- Realm of the neko goddess

Member of Alstroemerian Commonwealths



Embassies: Yggdrasil, The East Pacific, the West Pacific, Osiris, Eientei Gensokyo, Hetalia, Slavija, Anime, Free Thought, Alstroemeria, Kawaii, Unknown, Vandoosa, Sunalaya, Yuno, Osakaland, and 357 others.Genuan Rebirth, HYDRA Command, Confederacy of Allied States, The Respected Realms, Winterfell, Asylum, Valhalla, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Tsumonrin, The Nation of Nations and Friends, The Illuminati, Skivx, Atlas, Imperium of the Wolf, Greysteel, Cyberius Confederation, Crystal Empire, Federation of Planets Headquarters, LCRUA, The Republic Nations, Australialia, Yarnia, U R N, Portugal, Solar Alliance, Right to Life, Solid Kingdom, The Great Wonderland, The Frozen Pacific, Funen, One big Island, Emirates of Futurnia, The Nether, POLATION, Silent, The Bar on the corner of every region, East Asian Dominion, Union Mundial, Ivory Tower, Aeterna Publicae, Queens Coming Into Our Own, The Hanover Republic, Krillin, The Chaos Brigade, Exodus, Loony Bin, The KuK Patriarchy, Nova Historiae, The Asnean Coalition, New Coalition of Nations, Avadam Inn, The Empire of Friendship, Geopolity, Pluviostan, The Warden World, Land of Orcs and Goblins, Happy Utopia, The World of Remnant, HiberNationStates, Black Mesa Islands, The Island of Misfit Toys, fondor, Crodown, Regionless, fluffy squishfish, Greater Japanese Empire, Nihon, The Western Isles, Non Aligned Movement, The Antichrist Trump, Orthanc at Isengard, The Exarchal Republic, International Debating Area, Pigsty Steppes, White Obelisk, Remnants of Hyrule, The Bunny Fire, Dauiland, Organization of United Sovereign States, Sikh Empire, Brasilistan, The Fallout Wasteland, The Roman Empire, Sun and Moon, Hollow Point, The Iceberg Lounge, The New British Empire, The Labyrinth, The Democratic Commonwealth, Association of the Countries of the Free, The United Islands of the Atlantic, Commonwealth of Liberty, The LCRUA, NS April Fools Day Jokes, The British Empire, The Alterran Republic, Silverhold, Kyoto, The Wolf Clan, Calhoun CC, Elparia, Khuzifenq, Misanthropic Bloc, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, The Imperial Consortium, The Sands, Agheasma, Novo Brasil, Vanet, Ikuisuus, United League of Nations, The Milky Way Galaxy, Lardyland, KAISERREICH, Homura Akemi, Citadel of Ricks, Argo Navis, Brasil, The Great Universe, The Dawn of Unity, The Democratic Republic, The Good Place, American Patriotic Front, Kingdom Of Austria, Japan, Communist Cartel, Mewni, Space Time Continuum, Nineveh, LGBT University, Auralia, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Union of the Kind Ones, The Popptart Empire, Barbaria, Driselbia, Eadrias, USSD, Vigrid, Imperial Fatherland, Warzone Asia, Thembria, Hartfelden, The Larry Pact, Chicken overlords, The Great Red Union, Fredonia, Train Station, Sex, Doki Doki NationStates Club, The Limbo, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Slide Countries, Kingdom of Adonai, The Southwest Pacific, Great Yellow Empire, The United Empires of Carson, Lezra, Novus Lucidum, Union of Democrats, Hive, The Reich, Mobius, Skyrim, The International Polling Zone, The New North West, Wild Hunt, Dixie, Scarlet Dominion, The United Federations, Aisorian Empire, Stella Solar System, Intruders, Alyr, Gensokyo, Changuu, Wealth, Ancient Lands, The Mystical Council, nasunia, Austro Hungarian Empire, Indian Mars, The Monarchy alliance, Force, The United Front, United Otter Emirates, Otaku, Iterations on a Digital Dream, The Moderate Alliance, Ancient, MentosLand, Western Sahara, Australia, New Caledonia, Mercenaries R Us, Algiers, Frozen Guns Puppet Warehouse, Monaco, Anime Girls, Codex Ylvus, Wanderlust, Trendsetter, Usea, Urana Firma, The Association of The United Continents, The Alliance of Eros, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, Greater Middle East, Melayu Archipelago, RAMS, Warzone Sandbox, Montrandecs Neighbours, Second league of nations, Money Brokers, The Holy Church of Roads, Kogaion, Council of Constructed Languages, The Democratic Union, Abydos, The Panic Room, Region Name, The Planet X, United Christian Empires of the West, 0siris, NS Card Player Rehab Center, The Free Nations Region, Valentine Day, Union of Liberal Nations, The Interdimensional Community, Nations of Rontu, Central Region of Puppet Nations, Telegram Pals, The Mystical Alliance, Voltarium, Emery, Lega Atlantica, Cactus union, The International Airport, The Galactics Union, Ozzy, Confederation of Touhou Project Lovers, Dead Sea, Japanese Black Metal Scene, The Union of Kalenenism Republics, Gamer Paradise, Mirror World, Official European Union, Norden, Commonwealth of Mankind, Rossferry, Compatibility, Oneid, Fossils and Friends, The Alterran Confederacy, Click Here, SEC Fanatics, Grazistan, Old Zealand, Big Water, phoenix partners, New Augrativan Kingdom, Reminated Euromean Republic, MAGNet, Victorian Era RP, Grishahakkaverchynot League, Polad, Incorporated Lands of Gran Municipium, Lady Vera, Zone, Raxulan Empire, Great Chuliu Empire, Spring, Oddness, Treciene, The DankLeft Commune, The Wooloo Pact, Pecan Sandies, The Consortium, Great Empire of Japan, Victorian era rp 2, Greater Nasunia, The Vincence Empire, Empire Overlords, Baloo Kingdom Card Farm Plantation, Weffle, Katzen, The Servants Quarters, The Raider Realms, The Shadows, The Kaiserliche Marine, Sapril, The Cult of PCHS, The Anti Fascism Alliances, ATOMIC, Federated Global States, WHO HATES LIFE YOU DO I DOOO, United Social Democracies, St Abbaddon, Dreamlands of Phantasia, New Western Empire, Netraucora, Independent Post Nuclear Union, United Post Nuclear Commonwealths, Jenny, The Neighborhood, Land of Prosperity, The Unknown Abyss, Krasnaya, The Nomads Guild, The Toppat Clan, Noon Puppet Dump, Fodlan, Just relax, Thaecia, The Seven Realms, Yet Another Region, First World Order, FIFA Lands, Gensokyo Grassroots Federation, Montealba, The Kingdom of Great Britain, Libertarium, Callista, The Dirt Alliance, Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom, Islamic Empire, The Coffee Club, Imperium of the Wolves, Anime landia, Macula Offeret, Summer, Lisseum, Sheepland, The Global Union Consortium, A hellhole, Confederacy of Layem, The Commonwealth of the Dawn, LCN, World of 2011, Moereich, Pruthreich, Aurrelius, Comet Ping Pong Pizza, East Asia, Lewisham, Ankh Morpork, Kirby, Fungoosiania, Philippines, Procyon Celti, United Island States, United of Loush Lands, Friendship Among Us, Math fans, New International, NSCP, and Salvo.

Construction of embassies with free land has commenced. Completion expected .

Construction of embassies with BCHS has commenced. Completion expected .

Construction of embassies with Create an embassy with us has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Anarchist, Anime, Casual, Enormous, Fandom, Fantasy Tech, Future Tech, Imperialist, Invader, LGBT, Liberal, Libertarian, and 11 others.Magical, Map, Multi-Species, Neutral, Post Apocalyptic, Puppet Storage, Role Player, Silly, Snarky, Social, and Surreal.

Regional Power: High

The Glorious Nations of Iwaku contains 406 nations, the 51st most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Advanced Public Transport in The Glorious Nations of Iwaku

World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.

As a region, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku is ranked 2,616th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The 🌪️ Chaotic Stability 🌪️ of Vando0saFather Knows Best State“☆Uwok nedstrovski pormakenin! TCMJOV Vo stek Strovat!☆”
2.The Empire of ReqoviaIron Fist Consumerists“Violence Has Its Own Economy”
3.The ☢️ CAUTION ☢️ of EnlaisDemocratic Socialists“Seisan i Hamijii Ko (Beautiful Flower of Casan)”
4.The Glorious Most High Empire of ZaxariumDemocratic Socialists“The Empire creates, tempers and consumes.”
5.The Adorableness of A Cluster Of Cute Hispanic GirlsPsychotic Dictatorship“۞ *squeak squeak* Muy frío! ۞”
6.The Unified Collective of FellahsLiberal Democratic Socialists“To the state, its people. To the people, its state.”
7.The Tripartite Ascendance Union of AquilarisInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Eternita Ascendere”
8.The Matriarchy of Kisume the bucket youkaiLeft-wing Utopia“Dropping in when least expected”
9.The State of SeiganaDemocratic Socialists“The Crossroads of China”
10.The Nation of TransfermiumDemocratic Socialists“Smrt fašizmu, sloboda narodu!”
1234. . .4041»

Regional Happenings

More...

The Glorious Nations of Iwaku Regional Message Board

Let me see my people stat... 90.9 died of old age, hm, pretty good if that's the case, acts of god 7.3%, er, is the meaning of it was the cult doing it or something like thunderstorm? and 1.8% was ... lost in wilderness... WHAHAHAHA! Why the last one sound funny to me.

Betweener wrote:... so World Assembly thing?

More like it's own unique minigame that's only avalible during the holiday.

You know you have problems when your laptop wallpaper is [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/eebc169c-f7cc-4e02-9648-8faf89d108c2/dd9ff3u-2c18c692-881c-40ef-a728-8b2ea79b75a1.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZWViYzE2OWMtZjdjYy00ZTAyLTk2NDgtOGZhZjg5ZDEwOGMyXC9kZDlmZjN1LTJjMThjNjkyLTg4MWMtNDBlZi1hNzI4LThiMmVhNzliNzVhMS5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.hnTkLVsgNrHcpFZ2JPTf2s7TENkykzbtmImM8WAvKsg[/img]

Hoyo! I exist now. Cause...seems chill and not crazy here. Or super crazy, in a chill way. Still. Hi.

Cublion Octornodia wrote:Hoyo! I exist now. Cause...seems chill and not crazy here. Or super crazy, in a chill way. Still. Hi.

welcome to iwaku

Anarchic Chaos and also Insanity wrote:welcome to iwaku

Did you know Iwaku sounded in my country without 'u'? It meaning became 'fish' and 'Iwakku' mean 'my fish' wkwkwk.

Greetings The Glorious Nations of Iwaku! Please vote in our weekly poll!

Who's your favourite Roman Emperor?

Brought to you by Aurrelius

Betweener wrote:... so World Assembly thing?

No, not really. This may help in understanding

OVERVIEW

N-Day is an opportunity for nations to come together and exchange nuclear weapons in a fiery Armageddon of mutually assured destruction.

To Participate

  1. Once N-Day begins, join a Faction. Nations outside a Faction can't attack or be attacked. You can join a Faction when you're ready and leave when you're not (to stay safe).

  2. Watch your nation automatically generate Production at a rate of 1 every 2 minutes. Use it to build Nukes and Shield.

  3. Launch Nukes at other nations and use Shield to shoot down Nukes that are launched at you.

Tactics

The simplest way to play N-Day is to join whichever Faction seems most fun and start targeting Nukes at its enemies while shooting down anything incoming. Your Faction page's icon bar shows everything you need to know, including who's targeting anyone in your Faction, and who your fellow Faction members are targeting.

Attacking: Step by Step

  1. On your Production screen, spend some of your Production to build Nukes. These go into your Stockpile.

  2. On another nation's Nuke page, click/tap the TARGET button and select the number of Nukes to use.

  3. Once Targeted, it takes 10 minutes for your Nukes to reach a READY state. Note that your Targeted page is public: All nations can see who is targeting whom.

  4. When your Targeted Nukes are ready, click/tap LAUNCH.

  5. Your Nukes are now categorized as Launches for you and Incoming for your target. Launched Nukes take 3-5 minutes to reach their target. When they do, they earn Strikes for you and inflict Radiation on the target, which reduces their rate of Production. This also earns Score for your Faction and reduces the enemy Faction's Score.

Defending: Step by Step

  1. On the Production screen, spend Production to build Shield.

  2. Find Launched Nukes to destroy. Your top priority is any Incoming Nukes launched at you. Secondarily, you may wish to target Incoming Nukes on anyone in your Faction (see your Faction's Incoming page), and also keep an eye on Targeted Nukes that may threaten you or your Faction in the near future.

  3. Click/tap DESTROY to deploy 1 Shield per Nuke.

Strategy

Strategically, it may be wise to avoid attacks on nations or Factions until you are confident of obliterating them, since this eliminates the possibility of counter-attack. Smaller-scale attacks, which damage but don't destroy an enemy, can lead to an escalating series of grudge-related nuclear exchanges.

On the other hand, targeting an enemy can be an effective warning. And it takes Nukes 10 minutes to be ready to launch, so you can't leave it too late.

Scoring

Each Nuke that reaches a target causes Radiation damage, which reduces the target's rate of Production generation and counts as a Strike for the attacker.

A Faction's Score is Strikes minus Radiation.

Duration

N-Day lasts for 24 hours, after which point, an Arms Control Agreement means that no Nukes can be launched. (In-flight nukes can still land, however.)

The "winner" is the Faction with the highest score; if, that is, nuclear war can be said to have a winner. Which we say it can. It's the Faction with the highest score.

FACTIONS

Once N-Day begins, Factions can be founded by a Regional Officer of any region. Any and all Regional Officers of that region can update the Faction's official text to issue instructions to Faction members.

Factions can be made open to all members, or restricted to the region's members only.

You can leave your Faction, which is a good way to stay safe if you're signing off for the night. However, you can only do this if you're not engaged with the enemy! That means:

  • You must not have any nukes targeted or launched at another nation; and

  • No nukes can be targeted or incoming on you.

Note that in practice, this can make it challenging to leave a Faction, since you may be frequently targeted.

While outside a Faction, you cannot be targeted, and do not generate any Production.

Before joining, it's worth making sure a Faction isn't currently under mass bombardment.

SPECIALTIES

Nations are randomly assigned a specialty.

Military Specialists build Nukes faster: They receive 50% more Nukes when converting Production.

Strategic Specialists build Shield faster: They receive 50% more Shield when converting Production.

Economic Specialists can accumulate more Production: Their cap is 200% higher.

Cost of Nukes/Shield in Production Points

Military Specialist

Strategic Specialist

Economic Specialist

1 Nuke

0.67

1

1

1 Shield

2

1.33

2

PRODUCTION

Nations generate Production automatically at a rate of 1 Production per 2 minutes.

Production can be spent on Nukes or Shield.

If not spent, Production accumulates up to a maximum of 50 for Military and Strategic Specialists and 200 for Economic Specialists.

NUKES

Nukes are purchased with Production, kept in stockpile until ready, then targeted and launched at an enemy nation.

Launched Nukes take 3-5 minutes to reach their target. While in-flight, they can be shot down by any nation using Shield. If they're not, each Nuke generates 1% of Radiation in the target and earns 1 Strike for the attacker.

SHIELD

Shield can be used to knock out Launched Nukes. You can shoot down any in-flight Nukes regardless of who they are aimed at.

Locate in-flight Nukes under Launches or Incoming, and use the DESTROY button to eliminate them at a rate of 1 Shield per Nuke.

It is possible to waste Shield if multiple nations deploy Shield simultaneously to knock out the same Nukes.

TARGETING

Target a nation by viewing their Nuke page and clicking/tapping TARGET. You may then select how many Nukes to target from your Stockpile.

It takes 10 minutes for a Targeted Nuke to reach a READY state, after which it may be launched.

If not launched after 1 hour, Targeted Nukes automatically return to your Stockpile.

RADIATION

Radiation is generated in a nation when it is struck by a Nuke.

Radiation proportionately reduces a nation's Production generation rate. For example, 20% Radiation reduces Production generation by 20%.

When a nation is 100% Radiated, it is destroyed and no longer able to launch any Nukes nor use any Shield.

Radiation is irreversible.

You can leave a Faction when irradiated, but this does not affect your Faction's score.

SCORE

A Faction's score measures strikes and radiation that occurred while those nations were a member. It is unaffected by nations joining or leaving the Faction.

GLOSSARY

Term

Explanation

Production

Used to buy Nukes and Shield. Automatically generated by all non-destroyed nations in a Faction.

Nuke

Unholy instrument of death and destruction.

Stockpiled Nuke

A Nuke that has been purchased with Production and is sitting idle, awaiting a target.

Targeted Nuke

A Nuke that has been targeted at a nation. A targeted Nuke takes 10 minutes to achieve a READY state, after which it may be launched.

Launched/Incoming/In-Flight Nuke

A Nuke that has been launched at a nation and is currently chewing up 3-5 minutes of in-flight time.

Shield

A unit of defensive technology. Possibly involves lasers or satellites or something.

Strike

A record of how many Nukes have successfully landed on targets.

Radiation

A record of how many Nukes have struck the nation. Reduces Production generation.

Faction

A group of nations sharing a common interest in survival and/or bloodlust.

Score

Strikes minus Radiation.

Read dispatch

Also, in future, could you combine your posts into just a single post? Double, triple posting gets spammy after a while. You can simply use the "edit" button to add on anything extra you think of afterwards.

Cublion Octornodia wrote:Hoyo! I exist now. Cause...seems chill and not crazy here. Or super crazy, in a chill way. Still. Hi.

Welcome! Would you like a cup of tea?

Yuts Knenxland wrote:No, not really. This may help in understanding

OVERVIEW

N-Day is an opportunity for nations to come together and exchange nuclear weapons in a fiery Armageddon of mutually assured destruction.

To Participate

  1. Once N-Day begins, join a Faction. Nations outside a Faction can't attack or be attacked. You can join a Faction when you're ready and leave when you're not (to stay safe).

  2. Watch your nation automatically generate Production at a rate of 1 every 2 minutes. Use it to build Nukes and Shield.

  3. Launch Nukes at other nations and use Shield to shoot down Nukes that are launched at you.

Tactics

The simplest way to play N-Day is to join whichever Faction seems most fun and start targeting Nukes at its enemies while shooting down anything incoming. Your Faction page's icon bar shows everything you need to know, including who's targeting anyone in your Faction, and who your fellow Faction members are targeting.

Attacking: Step by Step

  1. On your Production screen, spend some of your Production to build Nukes. These go into your Stockpile.

  2. On another nation's Nuke page, click/tap the TARGET button and select the number of Nukes to use.

  3. Once Targeted, it takes 10 minutes for your Nukes to reach a READY state. Note that your Targeted page is public: All nations can see who is targeting whom.

  4. When your Targeted Nukes are ready, click/tap LAUNCH.

  5. Your Nukes are now categorized as Launches for you and Incoming for your target. Launched Nukes take 3-5 minutes to reach their target. When they do, they earn Strikes for you and inflict Radiation on the target, which reduces their rate of Production. This also earns Score for your Faction and reduces the enemy Faction's Score.

Defending: Step by Step

  1. On the Production screen, spend Production to build Shield.

  2. Find Launched Nukes to destroy. Your top priority is any Incoming Nukes launched at you. Secondarily, you may wish to target Incoming Nukes on anyone in your Faction (see your Faction's Incoming page), and also keep an eye on Targeted Nukes that may threaten you or your Faction in the near future.

  3. Click/tap DESTROY to deploy 1 Shield per Nuke.

Strategy

Strategically, it may be wise to avoid attacks on nations or Factions until you are confident of obliterating them, since this eliminates the possibility of counter-attack. Smaller-scale attacks, which damage but don't destroy an enemy, can lead to an escalating series of grudge-related nuclear exchanges.

On the other hand, targeting an enemy can be an effective warning. And it takes Nukes 10 minutes to be ready to launch, so you can't leave it too late.

Scoring

Each Nuke that reaches a target causes Radiation damage, which reduces the target's rate of Production generation and counts as a Strike for the attacker.

A Faction's Score is Strikes minus Radiation.

Duration

N-Day lasts for 24 hours, after which point, an Arms Control Agreement means that no Nukes can be launched. (In-flight nukes can still land, however.)

The "winner" is the Faction with the highest score; if, that is, nuclear war can be said to have a winner. Which we say it can. It's the Faction with the highest score.

FACTIONS

Once N-Day begins, Factions can be founded by a Regional Officer of any region. Any and all Regional Officers of that region can update the Faction's official text to issue instructions to Faction members.

Factions can be made open to all members, or restricted to the region's members only.

You can leave your Faction, which is a good way to stay safe if you're signing off for the night. However, you can only do this if you're not engaged with the enemy! That means:

  • You must not have any nukes targeted or launched at another nation; and

  • No nukes can be targeted or incoming on you.

Note that in practice, this can make it challenging to leave a Faction, since you may be frequently targeted.

While outside a Faction, you cannot be targeted, and do not generate any Production.

Before joining, it's worth making sure a Faction isn't currently under mass bombardment.

SPECIALTIES

Nations are randomly assigned a specialty.

Military Specialists build Nukes faster: They receive 50% more Nukes when converting Production.

Strategic Specialists build Shield faster: They receive 50% more Shield when converting Production.

Economic Specialists can accumulate more Production: Their cap is 200% higher.

Cost of Nukes/Shield in Production Points

Military Specialist

Strategic Specialist

Economic Specialist

1 Nuke

0.67

1

1

1 Shield

2

1.33

2

PRODUCTION

Nations generate Production automatically at a rate of 1 Production per 2 minutes.

Production can be spent on Nukes or Shield.

If not spent, Production accumulates up to a maximum of 50 for Military and Strategic Specialists and 200 for Economic Specialists.

NUKES

Nukes are purchased with Production, kept in stockpile until ready, then targeted and launched at an enemy nation.

Launched Nukes take 3-5 minutes to reach their target. While in-flight, they can be shot down by any nation using Shield. If they're not, each Nuke generates 1% of Radiation in the target and earns 1 Strike for the attacker.

SHIELD

Shield can be used to knock out Launched Nukes. You can shoot down any in-flight Nukes regardless of who they are aimed at.

Locate in-flight Nukes under Launches or Incoming, and use the DESTROY button to eliminate them at a rate of 1 Shield per Nuke.

It is possible to waste Shield if multiple nations deploy Shield simultaneously to knock out the same Nukes.

TARGETING

Target a nation by viewing their Nuke page and clicking/tapping TARGET. You may then select how many Nukes to target from your Stockpile.

It takes 10 minutes for a Targeted Nuke to reach a READY state, after which it may be launched.

If not launched after 1 hour, Targeted Nukes automatically return to your Stockpile.

RADIATION

Radiation is generated in a nation when it is struck by a Nuke.

Radiation proportionately reduces a nation's Production generation rate. For example, 20% Radiation reduces Production generation by 20%.

When a nation is 100% Radiated, it is destroyed and no longer able to launch any Nukes nor use any Shield.

Radiation is irreversible.

You can leave a Faction when irradiated, but this does not affect your Faction's score.

SCORE

A Faction's score measures strikes and radiation that occurred while those nations were a member. It is unaffected by nations joining or leaving the Faction.

GLOSSARY

Term

Explanation

Production

Used to buy Nukes and Shield. Automatically generated by all non-destroyed nations in a Faction.

Nuke

Unholy instrument of death and destruction.

Stockpiled Nuke

A Nuke that has been purchased with Production and is sitting idle, awaiting a target.

Targeted Nuke

A Nuke that has been targeted at a nation. A targeted Nuke takes 10 minutes to achieve a READY state, after which it may be launched.

Launched/Incoming/In-Flight Nuke

A Nuke that has been launched at a nation and is currently chewing up 3-5 minutes of in-flight time.

Shield

A unit of defensive technology. Possibly involves lasers or satellites or something.

Strike

A record of how many Nukes have successfully landed on targets.

Radiation

A record of how many Nukes have struck the nation. Reduces Production generation.

Faction

A group of nations sharing a common interest in survival and/or bloodlust.

Score

Strikes minus Radiation.

Read dispatch

Also, in future, could you combine your posts into just a single post? Double, triple posting gets spammy after a while. You can simply use the "edit" button to add on anything extra you think of afterwards.

Boy, it literally an apocalypse scenario right there

YellowKorea wrote:You know you have problems when your laptop wallpaper is [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/eebc169c-f7cc-4e02-9648-8faf89d108c2/dd9ff3u-2c18c692-881c-40ef-a728-8b2ea79b75a1.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZWViYzE2OWMtZjdjYy00ZTAyLTk2NDgtOGZhZjg5ZDEwOGMyXC9kZDlmZjN1LTJjMThjNjkyLTg4MWMtNDBlZi1hNzI4LThiMmVhNzliNzVhMS5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.hnTkLVsgNrHcpFZ2JPTf2s7TENkykzbtmImM8WAvKsg[/img]

how did you learnings speak uzbeks?

hhdjhhuf45.jbh,rf.
you too, ubek traitors

Forum View

Advertisement