WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nightclub of CBS Studio 52
Last WA Update:
The 1970s contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in The 1970s
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, The 1970s is ranked 22,102nd in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Raw Power of The Ramones||Left-wing Utopia||“They're formin' in a straight line...”|
|2.||The Nightclub of CBS Studio 52||Anarchy||“I'm your boogieman.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The 1970s.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The 1970s.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Wymondham Go Clock 5 departed this region for TSGAIN of Rayzonia.
- : The Republic of Wymondham Go Clock 5 arrived from Republic of Kenya.
- : The Sinister Seance of Atomic Blondie departed this region for Forest.
- : The Sinister Seance of Atomic Blondie arrived from New York.
- : The Democratic Republic of Thee columbus clippers departed this region for Just relax.
- : The Democratic Republic of Thee columbus clippers arrived from Just relax.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
The 1970s Regional Message Board
The hell happened? Kinda dead, this region is.
Cats are apparently not funky enough.
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.
Seems this region is dead,
It is a bummer, my man.
Looks like we're in the same boat. Care for a drink? I got a box of Budweisers in the trunk of my Crown Vic.
A 1987 Crown Vic pulls up. Out hops Eripolis, listening to "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson on a Walkman.
I got booze for days in the car. Help yourself.
And I launched a rover to Mars in a Saturn V. Only problem is the rover just vanished on Mars's surface, so I loaded a quicksave and went to Phobos instead. (In Spaceflight Simulator. Stock KSP keeps crashing on me, so no mods, and especially no RSS)