Stans RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: Tengeruunistan

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Income Equality: 521st Most Rebellious Youth: 2,489th
World Factbook Entry

Honor to our former Dictator Tengeruunistan!

- You won't believe me, but we used to be Great -



  1. 1

    Treaty of Kotta

    BulletinPolicy by Tengeruunistan . 69 reads.

Embassies: Altay, International sovereignty pact, Council of Constructed Languages, The honorable Eastern Tatar company, Elena, Altaic Axis, Yurdan, The New Dynasty of Yikestopia, and The Embassy.

Tags: Capitalist, Communist, Conservative, Democratic, Founderless, Human-Only, Imperialist, Isolationist, Minuscule, Password, Puppet Storage, Regional Government, and 6 others.Religious, Role Player, Socialist, Theocratic, Totalitarian, and World Assembly.

Stans contains 2 nations.

Today's World Census Report

The Fattest Citizens in Stans

World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."

As a region, Stans is ranked 20,543rd in the world for Fattest Citizens.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The People's Republic of TaedaweidCorrupt Dictatorship“In loving memory of the Republic of Tadaweid.”
2.The Feminist Liberal Paradise of Zuzano-SlovenskoIron Fist Socialists“Liberáli všetkých zemí, vylížte mi Piču!”

Regional Happenings

More...

Stans Regional Message Board

Karijin

Anybody want to be an writerr in The Times Of Stans?

Tengeruunistan

Tengeruunistan

Hello Karijin. Thanks for joining Stans and for helping me with everything but we are all going back to Altay. Only the new Dictator of Stans Zuzano-Slovensko will be the only person here from now on. So please join back Altay or you will be kicked from Stans. You can't stay here.

Greetings! I am Rebels and Saints (you can call me R&S), Officer of Consulate Affairs at Liberalia! I am here to convey Liberalia's thankfulness that you established embassies and hope that this is the beginning of a long, productive friendship.

If you have questions, comments, or concerns (or just want to chat), TG me any time!

Rebels and Saints wrote:Greetings! I am Rebels and Saints (you can call me R&S), Officer of Consulate Affairs at Liberalia! I am here to convey Liberalia's thankfulness that you established embassies and hope that this is the beginning of a long, productive friendship.

If you have questions, comments, or concerns (or just want to chat), TG me any time!

This region is a bit dead and we live in Altay now. The leader of Altay, Eastern Tatarstan, actually proposed an embassy with your region but it was rejected. I wonder why.

Taedaweid wrote:This region is a bit dead and we live in Altay now. The leader of Altay, Eastern Tatarstan, actually proposed an embassy with your region but it was rejected. I wonder why.

I'm not sure. I'll look into it. Do you know which nation rejected it?

Here you go Taedaweid. You are General Secretary again

Post self-deleted by Taedaweid.

Rebels and Saints wrote:I'm not sure. I'll look into it. Do you know which nation rejected it?

Ask Eastern Tatarstan about that.

Western Tatarstan wrote:Here you go Taedaweid. You are General Secretary again

Thanks.

Western Tatarstan wrote:Here you go Taedaweid. You are General Secretary again

Hey, wait!! Why do I have authority only over polls? What happened to the rest?

Post self-deleted by Taedaweid.

Forum View

Advertisement