WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Regionless Nation contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Regionless Nation
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Regionless Nation is ranked 25,515th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The People's Country of Tekirlemmih||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Dnalsteklof ryts nenrab hco anronnivk hco nennäm.”|
|2.||The Seized Memes of Production of Tetarotketorpskir||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Teravsröfklof”|
- : The Armed Republic of Witwik of the region Embassies 360 proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Regionless Nation.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Regionless Nation.
- : The Free Land of Trashkanistan73 departed this region for Wintreath.
- : The Free Land of Trashkanistan73 arrived from Wintreath.
- : Not pacific of the region Yet Another Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Glorious Peoples of The Woefully Uninformed Marx Followers ceased to exist.
- : Rhandon ceased to exist.
- : The Grand Empire of Jagaira departed this region for Greater Cyngland.
- : Swanaland le vela departed this region for Greater Cyngland.
Regionless Nation Regional Message Board
kinda hoping someone might breath a bit of life into it.. lol
3 days late. It's always 3 days late.
Greetings delicious friend -yummy-
I represent a group of rats that would be happy to have you on their platform ... I say in the region - yummy - you are welcome to the region if you want to be part, you could have a position and eventually become a first class Rat, you have enough -yummy- enough for it.
There is no more to add. I say goodbye before fleeing through the pipes, one last favor: stay away from cats, do not make deals with them, try to cheat, I know ... I beg you. They will try to tell you that rats eat cheese, that is a myth invented by them, do not hear them.
===>Rat Nations Assembly <===
In recent months the International Debating Area (or IDA) has suffered from low activity. It is no longer the busy and prosperous region it once was, a place where people from around the world would come to get their views challenged.
We intend to change this. Currently, the International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we're hosting our first serious poll in a while:
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Don’t let that history end today. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!