WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Most Serene Republic of Phuket
Last WA Update:
Phuket is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Phuket
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Phuket is ranked 19,066th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Most Serene Republic of Phuket||Moralistic Democracy||“When all else fails, Phuket!”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Phuket.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Phuket.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus of the region Japan cancelled the closure of its embassy in Phuket.
- : The Will of The Chariot of the region Japan ordered the closure of its embassy in Phuket.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Phuket proposed constructing embassies with Thailand.
- : Embassy established between Phuket and Japan.
- : The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus of the region Japan agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Phuket proposed constructing embassies with Japan.
- : The Federal Republic of North Saitama of the region Japan proposed constructing embassies.
Phuket Regional Message Board
And remember, when in doubt, just say PHUKET!
I keep having a U.S. Mint coin pop-up here on NS...it brainwashed me so badly I asked for the coin it was pushing, a silver dollar commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Moon Landing.
I was brainwashed. I am impressionable!
I want to go back to Phuket so badly!!! I want to stay at the Gatsby in Rawai this time.