Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,0575,0585,0595,0605,0615,0625,063. . .5,3325,333»

Prusmia wrote:It does if you try hard enough.

Ok Iíll go jump and see if I reach the bottom floor without breaking my legs.

Lidario wrote:Ok Iíll go jump and see if I reach the bottom floor without breaking my legs.

*looks down*

Hey, I think we need an ambulance!

Thanks to all of the Nations who did their part to make sure the transfer is seamless. Congrats to FNU, who will be taking the chair later today.

New Edinburg

In an area of the workshop smoke and the aroma of burnt hair wafted out of a room as a man came stumbling out. The man was covered in soot and his hair stood on end frayed and burnt, it also appeared to be turning white despite his rather youthful appearance.

"Another mishap Kyle," a voice said getting the mans attention.

"Yes, unfortunately; I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have detailed plans of this thing from Tesla City, I have cooperated with many of the gunsmiths in town to help but we can never get a working model," Kyle said in growing vexation at his dilemma.

The man had been working to get one of the inventions found in Tesla City off its blueprint and into the real world the "Lighting gun" or "Tesla gun" however was not working how anyone had thought it would. Weather it was a lack of understanding the notes or something else every time the gun simply was more likely to do harm to the one testing it than the thing it was pointed at.

"Yes well, I am sorry to say that Captain Maddoxs is shelve the project if you can't get a working and safe testing weapon soon. Otherwise, we'll have to move you over to the other projects," the man said a sympathetic look on his face.

"Right, just another of my failed experiments to be shelved," Kyle said bitterly.

"You'll get that golden moment, yet son just keep your chin up and your wits sharp," the man said before leaving.

With that Kyle turned about and went back into his workstation ones more back to square one on the Tesla gun.

The Democratic Nation of Unovia wrote:Thanks to all of the Nations who did their part to make sure the transfer is seamless. Congrats to FNU, who will be taking the chair later today.

:( I'm more worried about why this happened,

Xeo wrote:New Edinburg

In an area of the workshop smoke and the aroma of burnt hair wafted out of a room as a man came stumbling out. The man was covered in soot and his hair stood on end frayed and burnt, it also appeared to be turning white despite his rather youthful appearance.

"Another mishap Kyle," a voice said getting the mans attention.

"Yes, unfortunately; I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have detailed plans of this thing from Tesla City, I have cooperated with many of the gunsmiths in town to help but we can never get a working model," Kyle said in growing vexation at his dilemma.

The man had been working to get one of the inventions found in Tesla City off its blueprint and into the real world the "Lighting gun" or "Tesla gun" however was not working how anyone had thought it would. Weather it was a lack of understanding the notes or something else every time the gun simply was more likely to do harm to the one testing it than the thing it was pointed at.

"Yes well, I am sorry to say that Captain Maddoxs is shelve the project if you can't get a working and safe testing weapon soon. Otherwise, we'll have to move you over to the other projects," the man said a sympathetic look on his face.

"Right, just another of my failed experiments to be shelved," Kyle said bitterly.

"You'll get that golden moment, yet son just keep your chin up and your wits sharp," the man said before leaving.

With that Kyle turned about and went back into his workstation ones more back to square one on the Tesla gun.

In the nation of Xeo,
There's a pillar of light appeared and Lady Stormbreaker appeared with a number of droids.
The group makes their way to the area, The Culture has asked to lease from the Xeo peoples.
The droids carried a number of crates. Marked "Plant material " the crates were temperature sealed.

Union of Cadobod Communist Republics wrote:Yeah I know.

There's a number of reasons why but it would all be speculation.
So let's leave respectfully at that.

Prusmia wrote:Ahkron took a quick swig of the water, drinking it in one gulp. He handed the coin to the bartender and walked back over to the girl handing her the drink before returning to the bar and grabbing the change from the bartender. He walked over to the nightclub area, saddened by his inability to cheat at gambling. He stopped about 10 feet away realizing he had a blade. Quickly he pressed his palm against the hilt of his blade and transformed the blade down to a small box that hung about his waist.

He walked up to the entrance of the nightclub and waited for someone to either search him or for a chance to sneak by if nobody was paying attention.

The guards watched as cleaners made the nightclub ready and saw the strange boy hanging around.
"Clear off kid. We ain't open for a few hours. This is a nightclub not a kindergarten. Go and play in the casino.
Make yourself rich as Pharo."
The guard laughed at his immensely witty remark along with his equally witty colleagues who joined in laughing at the boy.

Glitz upstairs in the nightclub, stopped in his tracks. He felt a disturbance in The Force, something was here
or a someone. He looked around furtively and feeling safe. He carried on making a new lightsaber.
He had managed to get from the Garbage King at great expense, a proper kyber crystal.
At the moment, he had been reduced to manufacturing artificial ones. At great cost and risk to himself and others.
Finally he would have one to replace his own crystal, which had been damaged previously.
In a battle with The Culture before he had been captured by the locals and sent here.
The local cops had captured him as he had been trying to repair his lightsaber after stealing the parts he needed.
One of his associates at the time, had been captured and grassed him in to the planetary law authorities.
At the time, he was still recovering from injuries dealt to him by The Culture as wasn't at full power or strength.
Now he was. He would seek out this presence and either make it his or destroy it ! .

Vasetra wrote:
Reagan to Introduce Voting Restriction Bill
In other news, President Noah Reagan has just announced that he will be introducing a bill to the Conservative-majority Parliament, that will require citizens to use their fingerprint in order to vote. This bill is said to be introduced in order to tackle voter fraud and help strengthen voter integrity. Many Social Democrats have been firmly against this, urging voters to protest against this. Another bill, co-sponsored by Labor Syndicate and the Green Party, is set to be introduced as well that will change voting. It is set to end plurality voting, and instead make run-off elections a reality, which will revolutionize Presidential elections, as Lillian Patterson most likely would have one the last election over Reagan, if there were run-off elections. If this bill passes, there will be a big fight within the Blue-Green (Conservative-Green P) coalition, and a lot of problems to solve; however, polls find that majority of voters favor both bills: with 50% of respondents saying they agree with Reagan's bill, 47% opposing, and 63% saying they agree with the Run-Off Election Bill, with only 26% opposing. There's a lot that will be happening in the upcoming months..."

Major Voting Security Bill Passed
"Hello, I am Alyssa Cameron, and this is VBC News. The Voter Integrity Act, a bill that was introduced by President Noah Reagan, that mandates that all voters must use their fingerprint to vote has just passed. In all elections, voters must show proof of Vasetran Voter IDô, which will include using your fingerprint to vote. The bill has been criticized by many civil rights activists claiming it to be a bill that turns people away from voting and disproportionally effects minority groups. Recent polling suggests that more people approve of the new bill than they did just a few months ago: 54% of Vasetrans approving of the bill, 41% against the bill, and 5% neutral or unsure. The specifics of the bill can be found on the government's website or our website down below.

Voter Integrity Act

Taking effect on the election day of June 22, 2083,
To boost and enhance voter integrity, and to build trust with the Federal Office of Elections. Recognizing that election fraud, and types of voter fraud are possible, recognizing that this fraud must be counterattacked, and recognizing that elections must be free, fair, and secure, hereby mandate that all election ballots must have a fingerprint attached and have a fingerprint submitted to the Federal Office of Elections to attach to their voter database, to secure elections, and make sure every vote being counted is legal and single.
All ballots will have a designated spot for fingerprint ID, which will be connected to each eligible voter's Voter IDô Account. At electronic voting stations, in order to attach your ballot to your Voter IDô Account, you will have to use your fingerprint as well.

Signed,
7th Parliament of Vasetra

Signed & Ratified,
Noah Reagan | 3rd President of Vasetra

STATUS: PASSED

OFFICIAL VOTE OF THE VOTER INTEGRITY BILL

Data gathered from the Parliament Voting History Commission


Back
Read dispatch

Another bill, co-sponsored by Labor Syndicate and the Green Party, is set to be introduced as well that will change voting. It is set to end plurality voting, and instead make run-off elections a reality, which will revolutionize Presidential elections, as Lillian Patterson most likely would have one the last election over Reagan, if there were run-off elections. Polls find that a huge majority of voters favor this bill: with 68% saying they approve the bill, with only 21% opposing. There's a lot that will be updating in the upcoming months in all election precincts..."

Gooutofhere wrote: Ahem, Libertarianism actually started out as a form of Marxism.

Marxism became many things, not all communist. Marx developed ideas, and different branches (Leninism, Libertarianism etc) all split with different thoughts. Libertarianism is in no way close to communism

Saint Indopeland wrote:Marxism became many things, not all communist. Marx developed ideas, and different branches (Leninism, Libertarianism etc) all split with different thoughts. Libertarianism is in no way close to communism

You wouldn't think that reading The Guardian

= Austrovik-germania Update =
Will be in Hospital for 5 More Days; will not run for President for a long time; Offered the role of advisor upon return; will release weekly updates.

Saint Indopeland wrote:Marxism became many things, not all communist. Marx developed ideas, and different branches (Leninism, Libertarianism etc) all split with different thoughts. Libertarianism is in no way close to communism

Yes, the name has been claimed by different people with different ideas over the years.

Gooutofhere wrote:The Democratic Nation of Unovia

Do you remember Schindler's list with Amon Goth ? I was reading about this SS man who was even worse than Amon Goth.

https://medium.com/lessons-from-history/oskar-dirlewanger-27b623301ced

You just found out Dirlewanger existed?

Xotrayjan wrote:You just found out Dirlewanger existed?

No.

Prusmia wrote:*looks down*

Hey, I think we need an ambulance!

No kidding.

With it being almost the end of January, can't believe it, expect a Telegram from me, looking for Candidates for the next cycle, at least a consideration message.

The Democratic Nation of Unovia wrote:With it being almost the end of January, can't believe it, expect a Telegram from me, looking for Candidates for the next cycle, at least a consideration message.

Might be an idea to let them know what to expect as well.

Gooutofhere wrote:Might be an idea to let them know what to expect as well.

Totally agree.

Gooutofhere wrote:In the nation of Xeo,
There's a pillar of light appeared and Lady Stormbreaker appeared with a number of droids.
The group makes their way to the area, The Culture has asked to lease from the Xeo peoples.
The droids carried a number of crates. Marked "Plant material " the crates were temperature sealed.

(I am going to guess this is taking place in Winterhall since New Edinburg is a bit of ways away.)

Xeo wrote:(I am going to guess this is taking place in Winterhall since New Edinburg is a bit of ways away.)

(Where ever you like sir, I am just a guest.)

«12. . .5,0575,0585,0595,0605,0615,0625,063. . .5,3325,333»

Advertisement