Libertas RMB

WA Delegate: The Technocratic Republic of Kronomia (elected )

Founder: The Technocratic Republic of Kronomia

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 118th Most Influential: 461st Most Nations: 650th+20
Largest Information Technology Sector: 1,090th Most Scientifically Advanced: 1,171st Smartest Citizens: 1,204th Most Cultured: 1,270th Most Inclusive: 1,312th Largest Publishing Industry: 1,422nd Most Advanced Public Education: 1,614th Highest Poor Incomes: 1,620th Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,717th Most Beautiful Environments: 1,775th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 1,934th Largest Black Market: 1,986th Most Secular: 2,032nd Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 2,038th Healthiest Citizens: 2,040th Lowest Crime Rates: 2,159th Highest Average Incomes: 2,172nd Largest Governments: 2,250th Most Developed: 2,302nd Most Advanced Public Transport: 2,578th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Libertas, the Land of Freedom!

We are a region founded on the principles of freedom and democracy! We're friendly to all who contribute to the progress of Libertas!

Recent News
The Pioneer Valley is elected into the SCoL!
Publica is elected into the SCoL!
Ienovo is reelected Vice Prez!
Kronomia is elected the new Prez of Libertas!

Honor our Laws
Read and RESPECT our Constitution
Join the WA to gain Citizenship
Endorse President Kronomia
No abusing the RMB
Have questions, ideas, need assistance, or interested in embassies? Telegram an Officer! We're happy to help!

RP Year: 20XX

|Blue Index|LinkDiscord|RP Forum|LinkGen 5 SLAPS|



Embassies: The LCRUA, CISB, The Bar on the corner of every region, Libertas Nova, The Great Experiment, The Democratika, Africa, The Fallout Wasteland, Zentari, Gypsy Lands, The United Ascendancy, and The Embassy.

Tags: Casual, Conservative, Democratic, Independent, LGBT, Liberal, Map, Medium, Neutral, Regional Government, Role Player, Social, and 1 other.World Assembly.

Regional Power: Moderate

Libertas contains 30 nations, the 650th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Extreme in Libertas

The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.

As a region, Libertas is ranked 15,521st in the world for Most Extreme.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Sultanate of CarzagosIron Fist Consumerists“War, the meaning of life.”
2.The Princely Confederation of KarajabakhPsychotic Dictatorship“We are the people of the Sun, Lion, and Sword!”
3.The Federal Republic of EsrilaCivil Rights Lovefest“Forward, Upward, Onward together”
4.The Republic of SirmaniBenevolent Dictatorship“strength and courage, future”
5.The Republic of PublicaCivil Rights Lovefest“Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est, Ea Quoque Servare”
6.The Technocratic Republic of KronomiaCivil Rights Lovefest“The Future is Inevitable”
7.The Armed Republic of RaedlundCivil Rights Lovefest“Sic Semper Tyrannis”
8.The Federation of HakelforgeCivil Rights Lovefest“The Hakelforger is Strong”
9.The Constitutional Monarchy of Mont GalernaRight-wing Utopia“After war comes peace”
10.The Federation of the Communes of JiyuteraLeft-Leaning College State“No Official Motto”
123»

Regional Happenings

More...

Libertas Regional Message Board

Ienovo wrote:I know many things in YouTube lol

Idk what that is, I can't do your proposal if I don't even know these codes

_ means subscript and ^means super script. It's a line, an ellipse, and a parabola that are all tangent to each other no matter how you adjust the sliders. You can move it up down, make it bigger or smaller, whatever, and as long as the point is on the ellipse, everything will be tangent to it.

Martune wrote:Might petition to become a freemason

That sounds dope! I know a guy who had an old relative who was a freemason. Pretty interesting stuff

Esagreum wrote:Old Faces, New Faces
The nation that once was Empire of Esagreum has finally reached out to the world again, ending years of isolation it suddenly went into. As communications are being re-established, the knowledge of what happened during this isolation remains incredibly murky, but it is evident that the Empire itself is no more, replaced by a variety of independent states that split the land between them, and have, through diplomacy or might, chosen to reunite with Esagreum itself at a sort-of-confederate level - every polity being independent but choosing to cooperate in certain matters.
The nations that now comprise this "Association of States" are Esagreum itself, now under a technocratic government and applying principles of their ideologies in combination with leftist ideas of labour and environmental concerns in mind; Republic of Alyesk, the once-independent nation that was subsumed by Esagreum as it grew incredible unstable; and a multitude of Frontier nations located on the mainland Stratis that have been previously united into a Confederation of their own and have eventually provided the framework for the new union.

Having taken notice of new Jiyuteran weapon, and the cause of it being used, the new Associate Commission has spent the following few days in a heated debate over an appropriate course of action. The plans to halt synthetic production of Historium have been halted themselves, and as a result of a mild panic over potential applications of it have also caused an urgent restructuring of military R&D budget. Shortly after, governments of The Manchu Republic, former rival Kronomia and Publica have been contacted, each with a request to open negotiations.

At same time, Esagreian Airspace Command and Esagreian Security Bureau have started compiling a collaborative report on satellite imagery and immediately available information to update the Association on state of world affairs and potential nations and groups of interest, focusing on their own continent first, as well as updating entries on polities that have previously existed and have been in contact with the nation prior to their isolation.

In-Character

An intern for the Kronomian central government has been tasked with composing and sending the following message:

"What exactly will negotiations be about?"

The intern hits the 'SEND' button.

Hakelforge wrote:Plug these into Desmos:

E(x)=k+±(b^2-b^2(x-h)^2/a^2)^0.5
E_t(x)=(x-p)E'(p)+E(p)
E_p(x)=E_t(x)+±(x-p)^2

Set k, b, h, a, and p as sliders and set ± to [1,-1].

Tried plugging this into desmos and setting up sliders but it didn't work. Kept getting various error messages

In-Character

Publica wrote:
"A mutual defense treaty? Such a thing would certainly fall within Publica's best interests. We can hammer out exact details tomorrow. For now, it is late, and I will leave you to your rest."

Out-of-Character

Woops totally missed this message

In-Character

"Verywell. We shall discuss tomorrow." And with that, State Secretary Taars leaves the room.

The next day...

Taars is ready to meet with President Martin and discuss details :P

Kronomia wrote:Tried plugging this into desmos and setting up sliders but it didn't work. Kept getting various error messages

Line one is solving the equation of an ellipse for y and replacing y with E(x). Line two is a line tangent to E(x) at x=p. Line 3 is a parabola that should be tangent to both previous lines at x=p. It's interesting

Esagreum wrote:Old Faces, New Faces
The nation that once was Empire of Esagreum has finally reached out to the world again, ending years of isolation it suddenly went into. As communications are being re-established, the knowledge of what happened during this isolation remains incredibly murky, but it is evident that the Empire itself is no more, replaced by a variety of independent states that split the land between them, and have, through diplomacy or might, chosen to reunite with Esagreum itself at a sort-of-confederate level - every polity being independent but choosing to cooperate in certain matters.
The nations that now comprise this "Association of States" are Esagreum itself, now under a technocratic government and applying principles of their ideologies in combination with leftist ideas of labour and environmental concerns in mind; Republic of Alyesk, the once-independent nation that was subsumed by Esagreum as it grew incredible unstable; and a multitude of Frontier nations located on the mainland Stratis that have been previously united into a Confederation of their own and have eventually provided the framework for the new union.

Having taken notice of new Jiyuteran weapon, and the cause of it being used, the new Associate Commission has spent the following few days in a heated debate over an appropriate course of action. The plans to halt synthetic production of Historium have been halted themselves, and as a result of a mild panic over potential applications of it have also caused an urgent restructuring of military R&D budget. Shortly after, governments of The Manchu Republic, former rival Kronomia and Publica have been contacted, each with a request to open negotiations.

At same time, Esagreian Airspace Command and Esagreian Security Bureau have started compiling a collaborative report on satellite imagery and immediately available information to update the Association on state of world affairs and potential nations and groups of interest, focusing on their own continent first, as well as updating entries on polities that have previously existed and have been in contact with the nation prior to their isolation.

OOC: i hate perfectionism (:


f


Take care of yourself there! Hope you only got a light form, went through it myself and... honestly i myself was really lucky, all i got was loss of smell and a fever that couldn't even inconvenience my day-to-day roomsitting anyway. Sleeping was a pain though.

OCC:I missed this, I'll be flying back into Tulsa today and I'll be responding.

Also, Finally got my new labtop so I can actually do Among us or other regional activities in addition to potentially setting more up

Kronomia wrote:
In-Character

An intern for the Kronomian central government has been tasked with composing and sending the following message:

"What exactly will negotiations be about?"

The intern hits the 'SEND' button.

Obviously not aware that it's only an intern replying - or, alternatively, choosing to not care - a rank-and-file clerk for Ministry of Foreign Affairs compiles the response:
"With return of our nation to the global stage, our government has made a necessary decision to re-establish a variety of ties with other polities. Of more concern, however, is a certain development in Jiyutera, and we are interested in pursuing multiple paths of action. We have furthermore invited two other nations to the negotiations, those being The Manchu Republic and Publica - and we're still awaiting a response from both. The Association hopes to have a productive discussion with all three representatives, seeing your nations as those... most involved with recent developments."

OOC:

The Manchu Republic wrote:OCC:I missed this, I'll be flying back into Tulsa today and I'll be responding.

Also, Finally got my new labtop so I can actually do Among us or other regional activities in addition to potentially setting more up

Take your time!

“Bah! In communist East Lebatuck, buildings redesign you!” exclaims a musky foreign dignitary

I have a good feeling about today.

Esagreum wrote:Old Faces, New Faces
Shortly after, governments of The Manchu Republic, former rival Kronomia and Publica have been contacted, each with a request to open negotiations.

Kronomia wrote:

Out-of-Character

Woops totally missed this message

In-Character

"Verywell. We shall discuss tomorrow." And with that, State Secretary Taars leaves the room.

The next day...

Taars is ready to meet with President Martin and discuss details :P

Right, yes. I need to respond to things. Sorry, Uni has just ended for the year. Lots of stress, not much fun. I've also been ill twice. Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.

Although Esagreum's request for negotiations is granted, the meeting itself is scheduled for after Kronomia's delegation has left, in order to allow the Publican Government to give each matter the attention it deserves.

Secretary Taars is escorted to the heart of Publica's government, the Palace of Ordinatio Regia. The grand halls reflect Publica's long history, being lined with statues and portraits of past leaders, some even dating back to the old Empire. It is eerily quiet inside, almost feeling like it would be sacrilegious to talk.

The winding corridors eventually lead to the third floor, where Taars is shown in to a room in similar style to the room in the Vertex, but dominated by a desk, upon which stands a slightly out of date desktop monitor. President Martin sits behind it, a sheet of paper lying in front of him. An aide sits off to one side, with an open laptop.

"Welcome Secretary Taars. I hope you had a restful night?"

Forum View

Advertisement