WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Haslett contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Haslett
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Haslett is ranked 891st in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Anarcho-Syndicalist Union of Alexatian||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“For the Internationale!”|
|2.||The Republic of Kimderlopia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Life is good. As it should”|
|3.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Lortastickaland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Lortastickaland arrived from Osiris.
- : The Republic of Kimderlopia arrived from Balder.
- : The Democratic Republic of Arnama ceased to exist.
- : The Old Glory of Montrandec of the region Montrandecs Neighbours proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Arnama arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Lands of Sweden Kard of the region Guinea Kiribati proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Montrandecs Neighbours and Haslett.
- : The Trans Rights of Frenchy 63 of the region Montrandecs Neighbours ordered the closure of its embassy in Haslett.
- : Triangulum delta ceased to exist.
- : Triangulum delta lost WA Delegate status.
Haslett Regional Message Board
V Ztrazhviy Comrade!
Ah welcome back Belavya, I see your short sighted ways are still holding after all this time.
We are now beginning a regional recycling campaign! Turn all your trouble makers and defectionaries into the Lortastickalandian government and we will reuse them in our Citizen Vat Labs to make them anew and send them to you to be the best self they can be.
Join the Haslett Nuclear Defense Board today! Guarantee the safety of the region against atomic weapons together!
Ahh fresh air. I'm back!
We the real humans of Lortastickaland have declared war on the corrupt and tyrannically heartless government we have been subject to suffer to. Long live humanity!
We have emerged once more to the world stage!
Augh! it's deserted!