WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika
Last WA Update:
Construction of embassies with East Asia has commenced. Completion expected .
Great Empire of Japan is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Great Empire of Japan
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Great Empire of Japan is ranked 13,293rd in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika||Authoritarian Democracy||“Tenno Heika Banzai”|
- : The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika agreed to construct embassies with East Asia.
- : The Kingdom of Shilla-Goguryeo of the region East Asia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Nagao ceased to exist.
- : Nagao arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Great Empire of Japan and The Okchi Union.
- : The United Planetary Federation of Artsotska of the region The Okchi Union agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika proposed constructing embassies with Hiyamashu.
- : The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika proposed constructing embassies with The Okchi Union.
Great Empire of Japan Regional Message Board