WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of BLACKMASK
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Animal Liberation Front
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Animal Liberation Front is ranked 15,784th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Dabbling Ducks||Iron Fist Consumerists||“QUackkkkkkkkkkkk”|
|2.||The Bamboo of Giant Pandas||Civil Rights Lovefest||“More Bamboo will do...”|
|3.||The Murder of Crows||Left-wing Utopia||“Pick the bones out of that”|
|4.||The Windhover of Kestrels||Left-wing Utopia||“And what do we have here?”|
|5.||The Federation of BLACKMASK||Democratic Socialists||“We Came To Know Each Other In War”|
- : Camels ceased to exist.
- : Lemurs ceased to exist.
- : The Nucleus of Newts departed this region for Varanasi.
- : The Nucleus of Newts arrived from Balder.
- : Tigers ceased to exist.
- : Snakes ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Animal Liberation Front and Buddhism.
- : The Peace of Buddhism of the region Buddhism agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Bamboo of Giant Pandas proposed constructing embassies with Buddhism.
- : The Boaty Congratulatory Ship of RMSboatymcboatface departed this region for EPCOT Center 1981.
Animal Liberation Front Regional Message Board
Had a second spell in hospital, this time for three weeks, for much the same reason as last time. I'm out now, and doing okay and feeling better.
Not soaring, but hovering, until getting sucked in to the radiator grille of the next passing truck. Sums up 2020, which by the way, can sod right off.
“By eating meat we share the responsibility of climate change, the destruction of our forests, and the poisoning of our air and water. The simple act of becoming a vegetarian will make a difference in the health of our planet.”
- Thich Nhat Hanh, The World We Have: A Buddhist Approach to Peace and Ecology’
A Giant Meteor blazes through the sky overhead; leaving a trail of sparks in the sky above your region; those sparks seem to fall in a particular pattern, spelling out the words:
CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING FEATURED
before the meteor vanishes over the horizon; leaving the sky dark and empty as it passes through.
Have they gone yet?
Most Humans are weird. They destroy our habitats and our lives, drive us to the brink of extinction, then feel guilty about it, capture us and put us in prisons, then put us together as couples, and want us to mate and have babies while they watch for their amusement, for profit, and to perhaps assuage their guilty conscience about nearly killing us all in the first place.
Like we said, weird. Others would say sociopathic.