1st Epitome United RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kingdom of Mantesa (elected )

Founder: The Heavenly Tuvan Khanate of Khazar Lechia

Last WA Update:

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 349th Most Nations: 1,071st
World Factbook Entry

This is the 1st Epitome United

This region is very diverse. Founded by nomads, settled by many. It is centered around The Epitomic Sea, with the klocian land departing it from the ocean in the north.


OOC: Before you post!
  1. Endorse our WA Delegate (Cielearda) if you are in WA

  2. Read regional rules

  3. Read FAQ of the entire Nation States

  4. Read some instructions about writing on Nation States

  5. Ask for a spot on regional map

  6. Read Cultural Revivalism idea that this region is based on*

  7. LinkJoin our Discord server*

  8. Check out 1st Roleplay Embassy Centre!


*Not necessary.



Embassies: The Luscious Lands Of Lyreniah, The Embassy, Fredonia, Dantorum, Nilfgaard, Right to Life, The Great Age, Cape of Good Hope, Southern Africa, Krasnaya, Albosiac, The Southeast Pacific, The Northwest Pacific, Farkasfalka, Alvonia, The Wooloo Pact, and 39 others.Isla de Fossa, Realm of the Whispering Winds, Pontbridge Islands, The Empire, Lady Rose, The Sands, Federal Republic of Russia, Emeraldise, Queens, Roman America, Kylden, The Dour Isthmus, White Obelisk, Erruwon, Brannackia, Mare Islands, The Subantarctic, Guinea Kiribati, Gypsy Lands, Red Archipelago, Codex Ylvus, The putnan empire of nations, SAL si PUEDES, Independence Hill, Port Louis, The Land of Noah, Lady Vera, Dead Sea, The Commonwealth Of The Argimin, The Great Steppe, Tsumonrin, 1st Roleplay Embassy Centre, The Independent Nations, Lezra, The Proletariat Coalition, Thorossia, The Consulate, Ivory Tower, and Eladen.

Tags: Game Player, Human-Only, Independent, Map, Medium, Modern Tech, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Chat, Regional Government, Role Player, and Serious.

1st Epitome United contains 14 nations, the 1,071st most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Rudest Citizens in 1st Epitome United

World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were most brash, rude, or brusque.

As a region, 1st Epitome United is ranked 16,590th in the world for Rudest Citizens.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Kingdom of MantesaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Non auro, sed ferro, liberanda est patria”
2.The Protectorate of Imperium IVInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones”
3.The Republic of Tuheljsko-KlanjeckaCivil Rights Lovefest“Prosperity and compassion”
4.The Glorious Plutocracy of PraetoriiusIron Fist Consumerists“Take what you can and give nothing back”
5.The Kingdom of CieleardaNew York Times Democracy“Liberty Above Economy”
6.The Heavenly Tuvan Khanate of Khazar LechiaIron Fist Consumerists“Ethernal Skies shall reign forever!”
7.The Queendom of Royalist DeyestMother Knows Best State“In Her Majesty We Trust”
8.The Dictatorship of ZalimaLeft-Leaning College State“We Will Endure”
9.The Republic of SanesmarLeft-wing Utopia“By The People For The People”
10.The Republic of ThialrerFather Knows Best State“For A Greater Humanity”
12»

Regional Poll • What should be our regional stance on N-Day Nation States event?

The Heavenly Tuvan Khanate of Khazar Lechia wrote:N-Day is Nation States in-game event which occurs every year for one day, which adds temporary mechanics of an end of the world scenario, revolving around the nuclear holocaust. Every nation will be armed with nuclear weaponry and will be able to either defend itself, attack others or not participate.No matter what singular nations decide to do, we need to vote on what would be our stance on the event. Please choose one of the three examples of our stance, which would describe how our region would see such events in regards to Lore.

Voting opened 1 day ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “Vote on our regional General Secretary!”

Regional Happenings

More...

1st Epitome United Regional Message Board

Mantesa wrote:"I'm the prince of Viana, heir to the crown of Mantesa"

“What do you know of the ancient gods?”

Cielearda wrote:“What do you know of the ancient gods?”

"Oh, not much. I'm not an expert in Celtic religion at all"

OOC: Is it the real Celtic religion?

Mantesa wrote:"Oh, not much. I'm not an expert in Celtic religion at all"

OOC: Is it the real Celtic religion?

OOC: A mix of Irish, Welsh and Scottish.

“Do you need any help?” Asks Maolmhuire.

“No. It’s getting late, I should probably go.” she says. She says as she kneels and bends down on the ground in front of the statue and kisses its feet. She then walks past both men and leaves for her home, disappearing in the mist.

“Bloody hell. That was weird.” Says Maolmhuire.

Cielearda wrote:OOC: A mix of Irish, Welsh and Scottish.

“Do you need any help?” Asks Maolmhuire.

“No. It’s getting late, I should probably go.” she says. She says as she kneels and bends down on the ground in front of the statue and kisses its feet. She then walks past both men and leaves for her home, disappearing in the mist.

“Bloody hell. That was weird.” Says Maolmhuire.

"Pretty odd indeed. Should we follow her to make sure she gets home safely or something?"

Mantesa wrote:"Pretty odd indeed. Should we follow her to make sure she gets home safely or something?"

Maolmhuire laughs.

“Yeah, sure, you want to see whether she gets home safely. I saw the way you were looking at her. She lives under a tree anyway, it’s hardly safe at all. What are we supposed to do, spend the night with her?”

Cielearda wrote:Maolmhuire laughs.

“Yeah, sure, you want to see whether she gets home safely. I saw the way you were looking at her. She lives under a tree anyway, it’s hardly safe at all. What are we supposed to do, spend the night with her?”

“Oh no, you got me wrong. I have a girlfriend. It’s just that it’s quite dark now and she could be attacked or something. It’s a matter of chivalry more than romance”

At last, the day has come! This will be Lani’s first conference as the General Secretary of 1st Epitome United! After a long flight west with Axel Farreau - it is Dircya’s day off - the two of them arrive in Cielearda. Even though Lani is the new GS, she and Axel would rather visit Cielearda for the conference, as it gives them the opportunity to partake in a common interest: sightseeing.

“Earlene isn’t expecting us until tomorrow, so what would you like to do first?” Axel inquires.

“Isla told me how much you like the James Bond movies. I don’t suppose you would want to see one?”
she teases him gently.

Axel tried and fails to mask his excitement. “Well, if you insist....”

Foreign spies in Praetoriius have noticed increased activity in the Lutosae barracks in Praesidium Aeternus over the last several days. Recently a weathered SUV was noticed leaving the Lutosae barracks, and 2 commando teams appeared to be missing...

Praetoriius wrote:Foreign spies in Praetoriius have noticed increased activity in the Lutosae barracks in Praesidium Aeternus over the last several days. Recently a weathered SUV was noticed leaving the Lutosae barracks, and 2 commando teams appeared to be missing...

Khazar Lechian Ishad (military leader) instantly publicly calls Praetoriius out and demands explanation, reports and threatens them with extortion.

Mantesa wrote:“Oh no, you got me wrong. I have a girlfriend. It’s just that it’s quite dark now and she could be attacked or something. It’s a matter of chivalry more than romance”

“Fine. But if we get attacked by a bear or something, then I’m invoking my religious beliefs, you’ll have to kill it.”

They walk after her but she seems to have disappeared. Then they hear a voice from behind them.

“Why were you following me?” She says, sitting on a tree branch.

Forum View

Advertisement