Sorry but my phone keeps having issues joining the discord server, if possible could someone dm me an invite or send one in the board. Once again sorry
Fortunately, you are already a member of the region. There is nothing else you need to do in order to join it. However, if you would like to participate more with our community, you can join our Discord server using the link on our main page. There, we play games, host roleplay, and chat with each other in a laid-back community. Feel free to join us!
Upper Harmania and Isgerman
hello i'm new to this region
Hello and welcome! We are very glad to have you with us. Do let us know if there is anything you need help with or if you have any questions about the game or our region! Just as a quick side note, please refrain from posting twice in a row, if you can. There is an edit button for your convenience.
Hello, I'm one of the newcomers to this region, I'll just not be very interactive, just engaging in self isolation for a bit
I want to ask how to create a region?
Creating a region is as easy as simply clicking the "Tired of Life in Thegye?" button and hitting the "Create a New Region" text on the page it brings up.
However easy creating a region is, though, it is not an easy process to build and run one. A person requires experience in the game, a plan for how the region will work, and a willingness to work very hard to get the results desired. It's best to gain experience in the game for a year or two before trying to set out on such a monumental task.
if u love thegye go woop woop if you love thegye go woop woop
hello my fellow kingdoms republics and empires i am king nicholas the 3rd of the united kingdom of jahuva and i am very excited to be here with you all. i hope we can all get along
Hey there and welcome! Just real quick, please avoid posting more than once in a row on the RMB; there is an edit button for your convenience. :)
To answer your question, the map is for those interested in roleplaying. Most of our roleplaying occurs on our Discord, though our forum is also available. If you're interested in joining our roleplay, feel free to read the map dispatch for instructions on how to apply for land. Also make sure you read the Roleplay dispatch as well. I have linked both below.
So you want to roleplay? No problem! To get started, you'll need to do a few, simple things. First, you will need to set up a space on the Regional Map. Once you've done that and the map has been updated with your claim, you'll need to fill out a Roleplay Statistics Chart and pop it into a dispatch. Instructions on how to fill that out and how to post a dispatch can be found on that dispatch. Once you have done that, you're ready to get involved in roleplay!
Where to Roleplay?
Roleplaying takes place on two platforms: our Discord server and our Forum. More extensive and detailed roleplay should take place on the forum while the Discord has more character and smaller roleplay. Both can be used for both Macro (large) and Micro roleplay. On the Discord, use the command ">request Roleplay" to get access to the roleplay channels. On the forum, you will be masked as a citizen, giving you access to the roleplay forums. Let us know if you have any questions!
There are a few rules about roleplay that all RPers should read and follow.
1. No Godmodding. This is an overall term for being invincible, untouchable, or unreasonable in roleplay. For example, if someone fires a volley of arrows at your troops, having them duck all the arrows and not have reasonable losses is Godmodding. Godmodding also includes avoiding (or nearly avoiding) damage, attacks, interactions, or other reasonable consequences of other players' actions. Just be reasonable about your roleplaying.
2. No Power-Playing. Power-Playing is attempting to control nations, reactions, thoughts, or any other thing that is not yours to control. If it ain't yours, keep your hands off.
3. Do not violate Player Soverignity. This goes along with Power-Playing. Player Sovereignty is where each RPer has complete control over their nation, government, etc. Land changes, government flipping, or declarations of war are all under each player's control. Any action taken against another roleplayer must be cleared with that roleplayer.
4. No Meta-Tech. Meta-tech is any technology or invention that does not fit with the roleplay era our region exists in. For reference, our regional RP is confined to a High Medieval setting. Any tech that doesn't match up with around that time period will not be permitted. However, alternate tech styles that fit in the era of Late Medieval and are feasibly similar to that level are perfectly acceptable.
5. No Magic. Pretty straightforward. While no actual "magic" is allowed, you are permitted to have your people believe in or "practice" magic. This rule extends to races and creatures as well. Any deviation from normal, average human beings must be approved by the moderators.
6. Respect the moderators and other roleplayers. Being polite and respectful to the other players and moderators, or you may end up being banned from roleplay. Moderators will not tolerate constant arguing, bickering, and fighting over roleplay things. In addition, arguing with moderators will not be tolerated at all; repeat offenders may be removed permanently from roleplay.
We have a few Non-Player Characters (or Countries). These are Kuhin, Selt, and Prefencia. These nations are under the control of the RP Moderators, who may make use of them to advance RP and make it interesting. Players may not declare war or directly annex any of the NPCs, but they may influence them through politics, trade deals, and other actions. NPCs may be used in RPs as secondary or supporting characters when requested by a player. However, players are not guaranteed participation of or with an NPC. NPCs are also extended to CTE'd nations, designated by the moderators. These nations are available for normal roleplaying.
If you would like to interact with an NPC contact an RP moderator with a plan of what you would like to have happen. If you are wanting to invade or have an NPC participate in a war, please open the spoiler below and send the contained form via TG or Discord to an RP moderator.
**NPC War Form**
Roleplay nation name:
Roleplay date range:
Map of Claims (if any):
1. Posts on Discord are subject to normal posting content rules and roleplay rules.
2. Posts should be made in the appropriate channel. Character-to-character roleplay and other small-scale roleplaying should be posted in #micro_roleplay. All large-scale posts, such as news posts and one-time posts, should be posted in #macro_roleplay. Micro posts must make use of reactions to differentiate between separate roleplays. Macro posts must make use of bold headers to identify the post with a particular roleplay.
3. All out-of-character posts must be posted in #out-of-character_chat.
1. Posts on the RMB are subject to normal posting content rules and roleplay rules.
3. RP RMB posts must make use of headers to identify the post it belongs to. RP RMB posts must fall under the "macro" designation.
4. RP RMB posts must be substantial. Posts that are simply one line of dialogue or other such posts will be suppressed and not considered canon.
5. RPers may not double post on the RMB within the same day. Posts may be edited to add or remove content.
6. Out-of-character posts may not be made on the RP RMB. Any OOC information must be designated as such with [[double brackets]].
Guidelines and Best Practices
Just a few short helpful guidelines to get you started and on your way to a fun and engaging RP.
-If you RP on the forum, try to have both a topic for your in-character posts and out-of-character posts. There are two different categories for them.
-When you start a roleplay, always establish a year or timeframe.
-It's a good idea to get a few active RPers interested in your roleplay, as well as setting a plot and outcome before you begin.
-It's a good idea to get started with a Factbook or Wiki about your roleplay nation, its history, government, and just general information. You can find a few good guides at the bottom of this dispatch.
The story of Thegye begins long ago, with the formation of many tribes, far to the north, in Oskiya. These followers of the sun god Oto, led by the sun-prophet Otode, migrated to the south, conquering and converting as they went. The Kroto, people of the sun, expanded and grew to a mighty empire, which was proclaimed the Peraro Krotoik, Empire of the Sun. The power and prestige of the Empire grew and spread, covering much of the civilized world. The Athyastoroklis, mighty Fortress City and capital of the Empire, was the center of a massive empire, blessed with boundless wealth and mighty armies. All empires, however, must fall. The great Peraro Krotoik, plagued by politics and famine, began to crumble beneath the pressure of internal and external threats. Tribes and former vassal states of the empire began to rise up against her in rebellion. As the empire crumbles, new states emerged and new empires began to grow. To the east, a new threat, Bassiliya, rises up and begins an all-out conquest of the empire. In the west, powerful princedoms and coalitions fight for dominance over the former empire. All around, the empire is surrounded by enemies.
Below you can find a few helpful RP guides and Factbook guides.
Thegye is a vast and dynamic world, filled with as many cultures and polities as there are stars in the sky. While borders are fluid and difficult to enforce, this does not stop scholars and scribes from attempting to document the location of these nations. Each of the known world's most significant nations can be found below, marked in its own color and labeled. However, their work is never done. You can assist their documentation by providing the location of your own nation via telegram to Bassiliya or on our discord server. Make sure that the information provided is reasonable, no Empire spans half the world or will suddenly grow to encompass an entire continent without warning. Additionally, nations that are actively involved in world affairs will have stronger claims and will be able to hold larger territories. These maps are all subject to change but don't be impatient if your claim isn't added right away. More is coming when I have the time to revise and re-upload the map. EDIT: Until I get a new laptop, please direct claims to Bassiliya, not me. Additionally, the latest version of our map can be found on our discord, this page may not be up to date.
Each pixel represents 4km^2. There is no maximum claim size, but keep all claims and expansions within reason. Any claim found to be excessive or otherwise unrealistic can be denied.
Lime - Tropical
Tan - Hot Desert
Brown - Mediterranean
Dark Green - Temperate
Pale Green - Continental
Pale Blue - Subarctic/Arctic
Dark Grey - Mountains
The continents are as follows:
West - Shanqiang
South - Deteros
East - Kalavik
Central - Oskiya
Original content and created by Peraro Krotoik. Do not reproduce, in whole or in part, without express permission.
¤Ἐ⫬⫬ῥ (This is "hello" in Maxan, the official language of Moxon, and sounds like Xevlpo.)
BTW, this is just one Maxan word, and y'all know I'm not new here.