Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .40,59440,59540,59640,59740,59840,59940,600. . .42,79442,795»

Mahu wrote:It's dark rn and I was walking down the hallway. I stepped on something and I heard it crunch under my foot.

I hit the light switch and it was a 2-inch sewer roach. I want to cut off my foot. Oh God.

Oh no....

The free romanians wrote:And the one for me?

If I were done, it would be posted.

Canadian Dominion wrote:We would press F for the dead Penguin.

I respect all birds, except for albatrosses
(Because one of them pooped in front of my yard)

Ardenswije wrote:I respect all birds, except for albatrosses

Even emus?!

Mahu wrote:Even emus?!

I respect emus

Canadian Dominion wrote:For all birds in the TSP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuVcOwXLnyQ

This is a video we need.

The ducks would be the pacifist geese.

It's a memory, that sticks with you throughout your life. You definitely don't forget it. My friend doesn't care about my dog traumas, or the nightmares that I have, or my Vietnam flashbacks of Rottweilers in the trees

Minarchisia wrote:The ducks would be the pacifist geese.

Then Swans would be geese on staroids.

Minarchisia wrote:The ducks would be the pacifist geese.

I love ducks they are a pacifist version of geese. Too bad a group of them isn't called gaggle.

I'm am surprisingly having trouble drawing shadows on countryballs. Let's move on from that...

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out.

Evinea wrote:I'm am surprisingly having trouble drawing shadows on countryballs. Let's move on from that...

why do we need a third RP region?

British Bharat wrote:why do we need a third RP region?

I don't know barely anyone uses knowhere anyways.

Donestia wrote:I don't know barely anyone uses knowhere anyways.

you mean Psomewhere Over the Rainbow, that not is used a lot, Knowhere is used a decent amount

British Bharat wrote:why do we need a third RP region?

To have a more structured RP on the RMB. The only structured place for RP in the TSP is on the forums, and we decided that it was necessary to have a RMB-based one.

Evinea wrote:To have a more structured RP on the RMB. The only structured place for RP in the TSP is on the forums, and we decided that it was necessary to have a RMB-based one.

you know they can still just go to knowhere if we are adding one

What does "structured" mean? I.e. what are current ideas for how to structure it?

Evinea wrote:To have a more structured RP on the RMB. The only structured place for RP in the TSP is on the forums, and we decided that it was necessary to have a RMB-based one.

I've been saying that for centuries!
Im so glad

Canadian Dominion wrote:Then Swans would be geese on staroids.

And the geese?

Evinea wrote:To have a more structured RP on the RMB. The only structured place for RP in the TSP is on the forums, and we decided that it was necessary to have a RMB-based one.

So this one will have like a map tied to it and an eventual canon timeline of world events, like the forum does?

Esfalsa wrote:What does "structured" mean? I.e. what are current ideas for how to structure it?

Basically Pacifica's RP but on the RMB is the simplest way to explain it.

Mahu wrote:So this one will have like a map tied to it and an eventual canon timeline of world events, like the forum does?

That's the idea.

British Bharat wrote:you know they can still just go to knowhere if we are adding one

You think I don't know that?

Minarchisia wrote:And the geese?

Well.. geese are just very overly agressive (Cough cough the canada goose) even though we can one shot them.

Evinea wrote:Basically Pacifica's RP but on the RMB is the simplest way to explain it.
That's the idea.

You think I don't know that?

Just saying

British Bharat wrote:Just saying

And we never said they couldn't still use Knowhere.

We havemany canada geese in the world..Cackling goose and Canada goose...

Cackling goose is just a fun sized version of the Canada goose.

«12. . .40,59440,59540,59640,59740,59840,59940,600. . .42,79442,795»

Advertisement