Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .31,43331,43431,43531,436

Nono germani wrote:Somurias its been multiple hours. you still owe me 1 somuriball

When I go on the board and this is the first thing I see

Respackjakenrhace wrote:When I go on the board and this is the first thing I see

start the day with a meme

Respackjakenrhace wrote:When I go on the board and this is the first thing I see

Oops I liked another

Nono germani wrote:Somurias its been multiple hours. you still owe me 1 somuriball

I know

I will make it now, since now i am free from anything. Also, you ask the countryball when it's night in Indonesia (the country that i live in), and i am tired when you ask for it

Somurias wrote:I know

I will make it now, since now i am free from anything. Also, you ask the countryball when it's night in Indonesia (the country that i live in), and i am tired when you ask for it

Do you have any way to stop me from liking everything?

Nation States Cayo wrote:Do you have any way to stop me from liking everything?

follow rules

Nono germani wrote:follow rules

Yeah

Although the RMB Rules in TSP is not like when i am first joined here

So, the last thing remaining is just to remember them through my own nation now

So, one of my schoolmates has proposed to play Among Us with some other friends, for some reason, but mainly as a school activity. But I didn't sign up for this, because I didn't read the WhatsApp feed, and because I don't really like Among us.

I prefer Henry Stickmin.

Cereskia 2 wrote:So, one of my schoolmates has proposed to play Among Us with some other friends, for some reason, but mainly as a school activity. But I didn't sign up for this, because I didn't read the WhatsApp feed, and because I don't really like Among us.

I prefer Henry Stickmin.

then dont play it

Nono germani wrote:then dont play it

Ye, I DIDN'T!

I think nobody understand what's the meanings of my pretitle, but i think Concrete Slab, Kurdislavic Algharbistan, Nicholas and Great Britain, and Amerion knows what it means

…oh no.
I did it again.

Nicholas and Great Britain want to monarchy? communism not good

Somurias wrote:I think nobody understand what's the meanings of my pretitle, but i think Concrete Slab, Kurdislavic Algharbistan, Nicholas and Great Britain, and Amerion knows what it means

I don't could you explain on TG?

Nono germani wrote:Nicholas and Great Britain want to monarchy? communism not good

What did you say?

All right, i declare war to make you a communist nation

Somurias wrote:What did you say?

All right, i declare war to make you a communist nation

plot twist i declared war first

Democratic Socialists. 69 million Nono germans. Irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws.

Nono germani wrote:plot twist i declared war first

Democratic Socialists. 69 million Nono germans. Irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws.

Great:
Conscript all 200 million citizens, because since 30% of my populations are soldier, they are now fighting. Fon't forget the 50 million conscripted soldier from Soviet, 500.000 soldier from Romania, and of course 8.000.000 soldier from the China Union

"im escaping to the one place that hasnt been corrupted by capitalism..... SPACE!"

- Primier Cherdenko

PsiCorps wrote:"im escaping to the one place that hasnt been corrupted by capitalism..... SPACE!"

- Primier Cherdenko

"Oh boy, it's the end of World War 2, really any allied campaign in this timeline!"

-Cody from Alternatehistoryhub

«12. . .31,43331,43431,43531,436

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates