Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .8,9608,9618,9628,9638,9648,9658,966. . .10,43210,433»

Crazy girl wrote:More or less :P My team will be able to get some bits done at least. I just would've left them a different list had I realised sooner :P

Not sure about ice cream, the weather has turned quite autumn-y here. Perhaps a hot chocolate is in order!

Maybe I should look into getting my hands on the toffee hot chocolate I was so hooked on last winter!

New Anarchisticstan wrote:Okay, here are your cat girl ears. And now, punishment. Master will punish you. With the guillotine.

Are you sure of not being interested to become...soldier, i mean historian and, soldier.

Varg terld

Fun fact:
This nation:nation=helaw
Is the nation with more Easter Eggs on the game.

New Anarchisticstan wrote:Okay, here are your cat girl ears. And now, punishment. Master will punish you. With the guillotine.

Y..yes master A 😓

Varg terld

I think Its strange Sedgistan Have 27 billion of Population and dont have one card.

Post self-deleted by New Anarchisticstan.

Varg terld

Well that ended fast. New member to being banned. Hi

Quitishiae and Struvizand

Varg terld wrote:I think Its strange Sedgistan Have 27 billion of Population and dont have one card.

I was completely retired from the game for 2.5 years, with all my nations ceasing to exist; Cards seasons 1 and 2 fell during those.

I'll have one when S3 comes around soon.

Sedgistan wrote:I was completely retired from the game for 2.5 years, with all my nations ceasing to exist; Cards seasons 1 and 2 fell during those.

I'll have one when S3 comes around soon.

It's concerning how fast you were able to answer, in the thousands of RMBs, in the several seconds of a day, in this exact moment, just minutes after a post about you was made.

Varg terld

Cancel NationStates Former Nation
Population: 6 million
Founded: 1 day 19 hours ago
Ceased to exist: 1 day 5 hours ago

This was exactly the nation type I was searching on graveyard.

Post by Quitishiae suppressed by Island of misfit raiders.

Quitishiae

I am still kind of confused about how people who I have never or only have rarely seen on this message board are in favour of suppressing and muting other nations.

Oh, and this might be an unpopular opinion, but I miss @Eckergar or @Erengar or @Ebergar or @Evergar or whatever-gar. At least he kept the RMB active and the arguments flowing.😎

Quitishiae wrote:I am still kind of confused about how people who I have never or only have rarely seen on this message board are in favour of suppressing and muting other nations.

Oh, and this might be an unpopular opinion, but I miss @Eckergar or @Erengar or @Ebergar or @Evergar or whatever-gar. At least he kept the RMB active and the arguments flowing.😎

And over the time, ravens, became legions...

Quitishiae

My phone is Lord

6543 unread messages lmao

Quitishiae

Quitishiae wrote:I am still kind of confused about how people who I have never or only have rarely seen on this message board are in favour of suppressing and muting other nations.

Oh, and this might be an unpopular opinion, but I miss @Eckergar or @Erengar or @Ebergar or @Evergar or whatever-gar. At least he kept the RMB active and the arguments flowing.😎

A lot of TRR people aren't posting on the Rmb. They are vibing in the discord. They do watch/ read the rmb.

I joined NS, and TRR in January 2019. ThePlace and South Acren were active here. (And many others, not going to name them all)

Also, some are very active in the NS forum, so if they see a thread about our rmb/ help request, they'll look/ post on this RMB.

And some forget they are posting with a puppet nation instead of their main. Some have many switchers/ card farms.

So, no big mystery.

Totally unrelated: the Hachee was delicious. I had used 800 grams of meat and 1 kg of onions, it wasn't enough for the 5 of us.. (and 3 apples, 1 red cabbage, 2 kg of potatoes). So, I'll need to make more. But first: Rendang!! (Prep time, 10 minutes, stew time 3 hours)

North acren, Quitishiae, Struvizand, and Ereh

One of the difficult challenges of cooking for one is whether it is worth it to do it at all.
There are a number of different products, where you can't choose quantity. You either buy package or don't buy it at all.
This can not only make cooking for one as expensive as cooking for more people, but it is rather wasteful.
Unused raw products or some items, which spoil quickly, you need to throw away. No other option exists.
Not to even mention that stockpiling anything is not viable option. If you do not consume it, it spoils.

I was banned from the doscord year ago for saying Joe Biden sexy man

Quitishiae and Struvizand

Quitishiae

Thepeopl wrote:

Totally unrelated: the Hachee was delicious. I had used 800 grams of meat and 1 kg of onions, it wasn't enough for the 5 of us.. (and 3 apples, 1 red cabbage, 2 kg of potatoes). So, I'll need to make more. But first: Rendang!! (Prep time, 10 minutes, stew time 3 hours)

And so was my version of pumpkin pie!😎 🎃

FiTzGEraLdLAnD wrote:I was banned from the doscord year ago for saying Joe Biden sexy man

I was banned from the discord for a 6 digit number posted randomly without context in the spam channel

FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Quitishiae, and Struvizand

FiTzGEraLdLAnD wrote: the doscord year

:D

FiTzGEraLdLAnD and Quitishiae

Trr discord currupt?
Edit: batnipples

Thepeopl, Quitishiae, and Struvizand

Thepeopl wrote:And some forget they are posting with a puppet nation instead of their main. Some have many switchers/ card farms.

I do think that there should be a limit to how many nations a single person/IP could have. Something between 3 and 5 is okay. Not only card farmers I consider annoying, but when it comes to things like the Nuke event or whatever, puppets generally spoil everything. Instead of having active community, you have a number of obsessed people, exploiting the API or just generally having nothing to do, ruining the game for everyone and acting like a bots or automation software just to win imaginable battle in virtual world.

FiTzGEraLdLAnD wrote:Trr discord currupt?
-snip-

Not anymore without your corrupting influence...

I mean, every community who deals with multiple personalities, will have their quirks.

Only the children of 90-s and older generations know what is the connection/link/relationship between pencil and audio cassette.
Everybody younger than 90-s has no idea...

«12. . .8,9608,9618,9628,9638,9648,9658,966. . .10,43210,433»

Advertisement