The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .910111213»

Bobby the bern zennenhund wrote:*catches noodles*yesWant noodles?

Everyone wants noodles!

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Mr Eldoon wrote:Everyone wants noodles!

Cool

Final delivery!
Sorry folks, but my back and legs are starting to suffer under the weight of all these newspapers as I do the rounds of your RMBs. This will be the last delivery.
You'll still be able to find The NewsStand dispatch on the "best dispatches" screen.
If you prefer to get notifications, subscribe to The Embassy's The Cable newsletter. There's a NewsStand section in that.
If you have a newspaper you want featured in The NewsStand, send a link via telegram to All wild things.

Read all about it!
- The Cable - December 2020
- Layem Times Issue 27
- Labyrinthine Chronicle- November 2020
- The Monthly Tabloid | November Edition
- St Abby Times
- The Rejected Times Brief News III
- The Herald - Issue I
- Layem Times Issue 26
- Layem Times Issue 25
- NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Daily Line

Get involved!
- Play Sands casino games
- Place a sports bet

Mr Eldoon and Bobby the bern zennenhund

Christmas approaches!

*puts up the noodly decorations*

Free mulled wine with every order from now till the new year! A noodly Christmas to all!

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Mr Eldoon wrote:Christmas approaches!

*puts up the noodly decorations*

Free mulled wine with every order from now till the new year! A noodly Christmas to all!

For me Christmas is not until January the 7th

Bobby the bern zennenhund wrote:For me Christmas is not until January the 7th

Then a noodly new Christmas to you in January! :D

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Mr Eldoon wrote:Then a noodly new Christmas to you in January! :D

Thanks!

Bobby the bern zennenhund

nation=bobby_the_bern_zennenhund/detail=trend/censusid=63
Bobby has accidentally exploded the noodle shop

Bobby the bern zennenhund wrote:nation=bobby_the_bern_zennenhund/detail=trend/censusid=63
Bobby has accidentally exploded the noodle shop

Ah no big deal. Go grab a bag of fertiliser. I'll send Frank over with the rake and we'll try cleaning the place up

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Mr Eldoon wrote:Ah no big deal. Go grab a bag of fertiliser. I'll send Frank over with the rake and we'll try cleaning the place up

The rake scares me :(

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Mr Eldoon wrote:Ah no big deal. Go grab a bag of fertiliser. I'll send Frank over with the rake and we'll try cleaning the place up

Frank the Golden Retriever wrote:The rake scares me :(

*goes to buy a bag of fertilizer at a shop*

Bobby the bern zennenhund wrote:*goes to buy a bag of fertilizer at a shop*

Excellent! We can replant what little grew here before you exploded it then. I'll get the tentacles on repair duty once we've raked this all in

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Mr Eldoon wrote:Excellent! We can replant what little grew here before you exploded it then. I'll get the tentacles on repair duty once we've raked this all in

Although at the edge of reality there's never much of anything so....no big deal

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Happy new year from Russia!

Happy new year to you folks from iwaku!

Mr Eldoon and Bobby the bern zennenhund

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Happy Russian Christmas!

Bobby the bern zennenhund wrote:Happy Russian Christmas!

Happy Russian Christmas and happy new year! :)

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Mr Eldoon wrote:Happy Russian Christmas and happy new year! :)

Thanks

Post self-deleted by The doggos free land.

Hi!

New robitussin and Bobby the bern zennenhund

New robitussin

The Man awakes from his long nap he took after a tour of other nations. He Walks to the counter and orders a bowl of ramen.

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Stellata wrote:Hi!

Hello! Welcome!

Bobby the bern zennenhund

New robitussin wrote:The Man awakes from his long nap he took after a tour of other nations. He Walks to the counter and orders a bowl of ramen.

Welcome back! *slides a bowl of noodles across the counter*

New robitussin and Bobby the bern zennenhund

Bobby the bern zennenhund

New robitussin wrote:The Man awakes from his long nap he took after a tour of other nations. He Walks to the counter and orders a bowl of ramen.

Mr Eldoon wrote:Welcome back! *slides a bowl of noodles across the counter*

Bobby comes near the man, waving his tail

New robitussin

Bobby the bern zennenhund

Oof I nearly CTEd

«12. . .910111213»

Advertisement