Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .230231232233234235»

Happyland ranch

We change the currency to chromosomal leftover.

Siiberia and Nurse gwen dethermore

Nurse gwen dethermore

Darlings! I am here to cure the chaos that has been eating you up!

God chicken

Post self-deleted by Uncouth chicken gods.

Strange women in nighties

Credit cards should be reusable bioplastics!

The uncouth chicken gods

The uncouth chicken gods

Hehe

Brilliant idea!

God chicken

Strange women in nighties

1. We must have pajamas, panties, and bras.
2. Ugly makeup is a must the more hideous the more exciting.
3. Saving the neighborhood from zombies and other undead creatures is an obligation.
4. Drinking wine and watching movies on the paranormal is mandatory.
5. Eating ice cream, or cheesecake right from the refrigerator or freezer is the right way.
6. Gossiping about which movie star is really a reptilian in the disguise of a human.
7. Going to check out that mysterious noise coming from that room in the house.
8. Turning out the lights so the homicidal intruder won't get us.
9. Reading a passage from the Wiccan spellbook
10. Playing fetch with the neighborhood werewolf.
11. Painting our fingernails and toenails in colors that do not really exist.
12. Read magazines on the paranormal fashion trends.
13. Watching scary movies and TV shows.
14. Eating exotic foods from other countries that are banned from the United States.
15. Having a medieval-style pillow fight.
16. Slaying the neighborhood vampires.
17. Saving the town from the impending apocalypse.
18. Giggling and laughing at funny pictures of monster memes.
19. Exploring an alleged haunted house in the neighborhood.
20. Having one hell of a good time.
21. Prank calling ghosts and other spirits.
22. Building a machine that can open a portal into the unknown.
23. Dressing up like Amazon warriors and harass the men.
24. Playing hide or seek in an abandoned warehouse.
25. Going to sleep and dreaming about fighting a monster.
Read factbook

Let's just say this pajama party can go self at any moment but that's the fun of it.

Siiberia, Nurse gwen dethermore, and Chaotic thought temple

Nurse gwen dethermore

Futurizmo left us we shall await their return!

God chicken and Chaotic thought temple

God chicken

New ciencia wrote:Brilliant idea!

Should we build the Beef Accelerator?

Strange women in nighties and Chaotic thought temple

Well, that was almost exciting. We might have become involved in the raiding and defending game. Interesting to see how it's evolved and thrived after all these years...

...this account is over ten years old. Wow. I thought folks from 2004 were venerable ancient ones when I joined.

Mr nerko, Experimental Laboratory Psi, and God chicken

New Amerik wrote:Well, that was almost exciting. We might have become involved in the raiding and defending game. Interesting to see how it's evolved and thrived after all these years...

...this account is over ten years old. Wow. I thought folks from 2004 were venerable ancient ones when I joined.

Well, I want you to be careful when you raid a region! Do it for unrestricted science!

Siiberia, New ciencia, Experimental Laboratory Psi, and United fungi hippies

We've decided on a new flag to celebrate our nation's dominance in the Top 1% of many categories in the world!

Strange women in nighties and Tyrannical automodopolis

Strange women in nighties

We are the strange women in nighties we fight zombies and other undead creatures!

But how good are you at it? I can say I design rockets for NASA but that doesn't mean I am any good at it.

How about a small test, FOR SCIENCE?!

Strange women in nighties

The man from beyond

Warhaven wrote:But how good are you at it? I can say I design rockets for NASA but that doesn't mean I am any good at it.

How about a small test, FOR SCIENCE?!

Sir, if I may!

Equations of the Man from Beyond

by The man from beyond

Your equation system is flawed you tried to be clean with your work however I say to you that you're wrong. But I'm not here to judge but to teach you to teach about the meaning of the universe as we know it.

Positive Impact Equations
These equations are stable at the time being and can be mixed with other elements however be careful you could create a mutation
X(5)007.9(5)
X(5)005.9(5)
X(5)099.9(5)
X(5)049.9(5)
X(5)006.9(5)
X(5)010.9(5)
X(5)067.9(5)
X(5)046.9(5)
X(5)025.9(5)
X(5)100.9(5)
X(5)083.9(5)
X(5)070.9(5)
X(5)086.9(5)
X(5)089.9(5)
X(5)088.9(5)
X(5)040.9(5)
X(5)092.9(5)
X(5)068.9(5)
X(5)003.9(5)
X(5)084.9(5)
X(5)043.9(5)
X(5)074.9(5)
X(5)022.9(5)
X(5)051.9(5)
X(5)018.9(5)
X(5)004.9(5)
X(5)096.9(5)
X(5)073.9(5)
X(5)065.9(5)
X(5)008.9(5)
X(5)041.9(5)
X(5)028.9(5)
X(5)090.9(5)
X(5)023.9(5)
X(5)072.9(5)
X(5)079.9(5)
X(5)002.9(5)
X(5)033.9(5)
X(5)056.9(5)
X(5)045.9(5)
X(5)032.9(5)
X(5)064.9(5)
X(5)094.9(5)
X(5)044.9(5)
X(5)091.9(5)
X(5)021.9(5)
X(5)012.9(5)
X(5)087.9(5)
X(5)059.9(5)
X(5)020.9(5)
X(5)052.9(5)
X(5)085.9(5)
X(5)069.9(5)
X(5)061.9(5)
X(5)071.9(5)
Neutral Impact Equations
These can be mixed with any other element of its equivalent and will create new life or beings.
X(5)057.9(5)
X(5)098.9(5)
X(5)034.9(5)
X(5)053.9(5)
X(5)009.9(5)
X(5)066.9(5)
X(5)063.9(5)
X(5)075.9(5)
X(5)027.9(5)
X(5)077.9(5)
X(5)062.9(5)
X(5)015.9(5)
X(5)030.9(5)
X(5)060.9(5)
Negative Impact Equations
These can't be mixed because of consequences and nullify any other element or cause a catastrophic event.
X(5)019.9(5)
X(5)054.9(5)
X(5)076.9(5)
X(5)037.9(5)
X(5)039.9(5)
X(5)011.9(5)
X(5)078.9(5)
X(5)014.9(5)
X(5)035.9(5)
X(5)055.9(5)
X(5)029.9(5)
X(5)080.9(5)
X(5)024.9(5)
X(5)081.9(5)
X(5)001.9(5)
Extrmely Rare Equations
These equations are very unstable or have unknown effects and consequences therefore it's wise not to mix or mess with them for the time being.
X(5)058.9(5)
X(5)082.9(5)
X(5)097.9(5)
X(5)017.9(5)
X(5)095.9(5)
X(5)038.9(5)
X(5)048.9(5)
X(5)013.9(5)
X(5)047.9(5)
X(5)026.9(5)
X(5)031.9(5)
X(5)042.9(5)
X(5)036.9(5)
X(5)093.9(5)
X(5)016.9(5)
X(5)050.9(5)

Read factbook

Strange women in nighties

The man from beyond wrote:Sir, if I may!

Equations of the Man from Beyond

by The man from beyond

Your equation system is flawed you tried to be clean with your work however I say to you that you're wrong. But I'm not here to judge but to teach you to teach about the meaning of the universe as we know it.

Positive Impact Equations
These equations are stable at the time being and can be mixed with other elements however be careful you could create a mutation
X(5)007.9(5)
X(5)005.9(5)
X(5)099.9(5)
X(5)049.9(5)
X(5)006.9(5)
X(5)010.9(5)
X(5)067.9(5)
X(5)046.9(5)
X(5)025.9(5)
X(5)100.9(5)
X(5)083.9(5)
X(5)070.9(5)
X(5)086.9(5)
X(5)089.9(5)
X(5)088.9(5)
X(5)040.9(5)
X(5)092.9(5)
X(5)068.9(5)
X(5)003.9(5)
X(5)084.9(5)
X(5)043.9(5)
X(5)074.9(5)
X(5)022.9(5)
X(5)051.9(5)
X(5)018.9(5)
X(5)004.9(5)
X(5)096.9(5)
X(5)073.9(5)
X(5)065.9(5)
X(5)008.9(5)
X(5)041.9(5)
X(5)028.9(5)
X(5)090.9(5)
X(5)023.9(5)
X(5)072.9(5)
X(5)079.9(5)
X(5)002.9(5)
X(5)033.9(5)
X(5)056.9(5)
X(5)045.9(5)
X(5)032.9(5)
X(5)064.9(5)
X(5)094.9(5)
X(5)044.9(5)
X(5)091.9(5)
X(5)021.9(5)
X(5)012.9(5)
X(5)087.9(5)
X(5)059.9(5)
X(5)020.9(5)
X(5)052.9(5)
X(5)085.9(5)
X(5)069.9(5)
X(5)061.9(5)
X(5)071.9(5)
Neutral Impact Equations
These can be mixed with any other element of its equivalent and will create new life or beings.
X(5)057.9(5)
X(5)098.9(5)
X(5)034.9(5)
X(5)053.9(5)
X(5)009.9(5)
X(5)066.9(5)
X(5)063.9(5)
X(5)075.9(5)
X(5)027.9(5)
X(5)077.9(5)
X(5)062.9(5)
X(5)015.9(5)
X(5)030.9(5)
X(5)060.9(5)
Negative Impact Equations
These can't be mixed because of consequences and nullify any other element or cause a catastrophic event.
X(5)019.9(5)
X(5)054.9(5)
X(5)076.9(5)
X(5)037.9(5)
X(5)039.9(5)
X(5)011.9(5)
X(5)078.9(5)
X(5)014.9(5)
X(5)035.9(5)
X(5)055.9(5)
X(5)029.9(5)
X(5)080.9(5)
X(5)024.9(5)
X(5)081.9(5)
X(5)001.9(5)
Extrmely Rare Equations
These equations are very unstable or have unknown effects and consequences therefore it's wise not to mix or mess with them for the time being.
X(5)058.9(5)
X(5)082.9(5)
X(5)097.9(5)
X(5)017.9(5)
X(5)095.9(5)
X(5)038.9(5)
X(5)048.9(5)
X(5)013.9(5)
X(5)047.9(5)
X(5)026.9(5)
X(5)031.9(5)
X(5)042.9(5)
X(5)036.9(5)
X(5)093.9(5)
X(5)016.9(5)
X(5)050.9(5)

Read factbook

Under the category of extremely rare equations, what would you say if I knew of equations that were stable, have been stable for a time range spanning Trillions of years, yet should not, under any circumstances be messed with? Ever. Unless you want to wipe out all life in 3/4ths of the multiverse? All life, not just sentient life, but all life without exception no matter how great or how small?

The man from beyond

The man from beyond

Warhaven wrote:Under the category of extremely rare equations, what would you say if I knew of equations that were stable, have been stable for a time range spanning Trillions of years, yet should not, under any circumstances be messed with? Ever. Unless you want to wipe out all life in 3/4ths of the multiverse? All life, not just sentient life, but all life without exception no matter how great or how small?

Well, that's the beauty of my equations they can be reversed!

The children of mama

Rumors of our nonexistence have proven to be premature.

The children of mama wrote:Rumors of our nonexistence have proven to be premature.

We feel the same.

The children of mama wrote:Rumors of our nonexistence have proven to be premature.

The same can be said for my nation as well.

IIIIII AAAAAAAMMMMM ALIIIIIIIVE!

What have I missed?

The addition of the trading card game, some people came, some people went.

Welcome back! Been quite a while. It's been a pretty quiet region for several years now.

Yo, are we looking for a WA Delegate ATM?

«12. . .230231232233234235»

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates