OmniOne Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .8889909192939495»

I hate seeing that permanent marriage thing in my legislation column is there an issue that can change that?

Hello!

As The United Ascendancy shares a special relationship with your region, we thought it prudent to inform you of our current events. After careful deliberation and negotiations of our government, we have reached the decision to merge into another region. As a result, our community will be relocating to The Democratic Republic, and become fully incorporated there. Our region will be maintained for keepsakes, but feel free to close embassies with our region.

We greatly value the relationship that we have been able to cultivate between our region and yours, and we greatly encourage you to seek out an embassy or other relationships with The Democratic Republic.

Best Regards,

TUA President Suvmia

New Red Emerald wrote:I hate seeing that permanent marriage thing in my legislation column is there an issue that can change that?

You should be able to change it in future issues.

New Red Emerald wrote:Hello! This region is actually a couple years old.

OmniOne dates as far back as 2013, fun fact!

Merry Christmas!

Prussian-Germany wrote:Merry Christmas!

And a Happy New Year!

Bluelight-R006 wrote:And a Happy New Year!

Hopefully a much better New Year!

Bluelight-R006 wrote:OmniOne dates as far back as 2013, fun fact!

Really?! Wow!

Prussian-Germany wrote:Hopefully a much better New Year!

I second that!

New Red Emerald wrote:Really?! Wow!

Yea, we didnít use Google+ then. Gh0sty and I met up on a YouTube video about creating our own micronations and it just started from there. When I met you in 2016, the original alliance was already 3 years old.

Ive revived my alt =D

Bluelight-R006 wrote:I second that!

Yea, we didnít use Google+ then. Gh0sty and I met up on a YouTube video about creating our own micronations and it just started from there. When I met you in 2016, the original alliance was already 3 years old.

I can't believe it's been nearly 5 years

Candidate declarations for the positions of President, Vice President, Head of Role Play, Head of Public Affairs, and Head of Recruitment have begun. You are allowed to declare candidacy for a maximum of 2 positions. I would suggest that all candidates create a campaign dispatch. For those who are running for two positions I would also suggest indicating your preference. When declaring candidacy please state the position you are running for. Candidate declarations will end on January 14th. Candidates interested in running can declare on the URA discord in Campaign Central. Further details will be released later. All WA nations are eligible to run for and Vote in URA alliance positions within a member region.

Should I create a meme alt

Nugatbiayn wrote:Should I create a meme alt

yass

hey so i had capitalism but turned towards socialism is there a issue in the future that will help me go back since capitalism is far better economically.

UDW wrote:hey so i had capitalism but turned towards socialism is there a issue in the future that will help me go back since capitalism is far better economically.

There will be issues. Which issues and when, I do not know.

I remember the first time I ever joined OmniOne, it was 2018.

I've only been on NS since about June of 2020.

Duck imperialist union

Bluelight-R006 wrote:There will be issues. Which issues and when, I do not know.

thank you ;)

NI

Antunio wrote:NI

WO

Hello message board

Allied states of new english

Thereís a war in the pacific idk what to do

Allied states of new english wrote:Thereís a war in the pacific idk what to do

Well, make yourself at home here! There is no war here 😌

Bluelight-R006, Prussian-Germany, and Allied states of new english

«12. . .8889909192939495»

Advertisement