Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,0505,0515,0525,0535,0545,0555,056. . .5,3485,349»

Finally, a civil debate.

Internationalist Russia wrote:Better red than dead!

*cough* except that communism can only work in a theoretical situation.

Prusmia wrote:*cough* except that communism can only work in a theoretical situation.

Thanks for the reset.

Prusmia wrote:*cough* except that communism can only work in a theoretical situation.

You don't know that bud.

Internationalist Russia wrote:You don't know that bud.

We do... we really do. We've seen it.

Xotrayjan wrote:We do... we really do. We've seen it.

No, individual who clearly likes comprehenson ability, you have merely seen Socialism, as I've explained in a previous post.

Internationalist Russia wrote:No, individual who clearly likes comprehenson ability, you have merely seen Socialism, as I've explained in a previous post.

Because Socialism is a precursor to the utopian idea that is a Communist society. A Communist society can't work because full Socialism can't work. Get mad, stay malding.

Xotrayjan wrote:Because Socialism is a precursor to the utopian idea that is a Communist society. A Communist society can't work because full Socialism can't work. Get mad, stay malding.

Get mad, stay lying.

Xotrayjan wrote:Because Socialism is a precursor to the utopian idea that is a Communist society. A Communist society can't work because full Socialism can't work. Get mad, stay malding.

As I have explained, it is Dialectical Materialist and differs from the Utopian Socialism that existed before Marx.

Internationalist Russia wrote:As I have explained, it is Dialectical Materialist and differs from the Utopian Socialism that existed before Marx.

Internationalist Russia wrote:Get mad, stay lying.

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over all the coping

Xotrayjan wrote:Because Socialism is a precursor to the utopian idea that is a Communist society. A Communist society can't work because full Socialism can't work. Get mad, stay malding.

I'm a female, malding is used to refer to males with conditions such as male pattern baldness.

Internationalist Russia wrote:I'm a female, malding is used to refer to males with conditions such as male pattern baldness.

Either stay in the region or leave it and make an embassy, you are clogging our RMB

Xotrayjan wrote:Sorry, I couldn't hear you over all the coping

You stop responding to them because this entire thing is just pissing me off with how annoying it is.

Honestly it shouldn't be that annoying, and why would we start an embassy with you, you are practically an enemy of the working class?!

Internationalist Russia wrote:Honestly it shouldn't be that annoying, and why would we start an embassy with you, you are practically an enemy of the working class?!

Then why are you here?

To communicate, we're on a diplomatic--mission!

Internationalist Russia wrote:To communicate, we're on a diplomatic--mission!

You are absolutely not being diplomatic and I'm going to give you one last chance to either stay or go to your other region because otherwise I'll just ask a mod to take care of this because you coming in and out and repeatedly spamming messages into the RMB is not diplomacy.

The Unified American Federation wrote:You are absolutely not being diplomatic and I'm going to give you one last chance to either stay or go to your other region because otherwise I'll just ask a mod to take care of this because you coming in and out and repeatedly spamming messages into the RMB is not diplomacy.

We could just ban?

Xotrayjan wrote:We could just ban?

This is diplomacy and I haven't done anything ban worthy, why do the presence of some messages within your region MB annoy you? All it does is put some notifications in the notices section of your UI, it's not like a Discord ping or anything.

Internationalist Russia wrote:This is diplomacy and I haven't done anything ban worthy, why do the presence of some messages within your region MB annoy you? All it does is put some notifications in the notices section of your UI, it's not like a Discord ping or anything.

Ban worthy no, Ejection worthy, you're on the line of being diplomatic to just a bit on my nerves. Now either you will actually listen and accept my request to open up diplomatic ties through embassies and continue this in telegrams or on discord, or we can cease all communications and go about our days.

Internationalist Russia wrote:This is diplomacy and I haven't done anything ban worthy, why do the presence of some messages within your region MB annoy you? All it does is put some notifications in the notices section of your UI, it's not like a Discord ping or anything.

Some of us are open minded about things.
Some of us aren't. Unfortunately you aren't going to change their points of view.
I think you have made your point with the greatest of respect. So please let us get on with our own business. Good luck with your own region. Looks very nice.

Gooutofhere wrote:Some of us are open minded about things.
Some of us aren't. Unfortunately you aren't going to change their points of view.
I think you have made your point with the greatest of respect. So please let us get on with our own business. Good luck with your own region. Looks very nice.

>greatest of respect.
You're as delusional as Unovia.

Castagovia

Xotrayjan wrote:>greatest of respect.
You're as delusional as Unovia.


Good manners cost nothing.

Gooutofhere wrote:Good manners cost nothing.

Twice the pride, double the fall

Greater Free Macedonia wrote:The president would think for a moment before answering. "My government did have it's own plans for the city but an alliance with Russia would be more beneficial. I accept your offer but on the condition that Macedonian ships, both military and civilian, be guaranteed free passage through the Bosporus strait both in times of peace and war." His wife would remain quiet and continue to smile.

Rostovsky raised an eyebrow in some confusion... it was a rather odd request.
"And what would Macedonian military ships be doing in the Black Sea exactly? The only thing there is Russia and Turkey. I see no reason why military ships would need to go through.."

«12. . .5,0505,0515,0525,0535,0545,0555,056. . .5,3485,349»

Advertisement