Lazarus Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,3314,3324,3334,3344,3354,3364,337. . .4,3824,383»

Divine China wrote:But there has been no economic benefits lol

You clearly haven't been using enough

Divine China wrote:But there has been no economic benefits lol

Because having a codified justice system and abolishing child labour is an enlightened reform. And keeping people in jobs keeps them busy and contented instead of unemployed and restless which turns into anger against the government.

If the consumers don't want child labor they'll stop buying the products, and if they didn't want to be unemployed, then they should've worked harder for longer hours and less pay. Besides, we're working on doing away the the government.

Post self-deleted by Demonos.

Complete death

using farts as power = tourism
epic thanks nationstates

Demonos wrote:Mmph. How long will you go on Tubbius?

Mmph mmph mmph mmph?

Wanna hear a joke?
A nation CTEs in Lazarus,
gets refounded immideatly,
you know what he says?
"Ah, no change"

Lazarus RMB tier list.

Doge likes.

Free Market Buisnesses wrote:The government itself is currently trying to integrate itself into the free market. We have successfully privatized law enforcement.

Just curious: Did you ever read Max Barry's book "Jennifer Government"? If not, maybe you should. I once started reading it but then got distracted and misplaced my copy, so I don't remember much of it, but it is set in a time when the government and police and everything else is privatised.

Tubbius the Fat is jiggling with glee today. Treadwellia is now thirty-first plumpest in the world!

Delta Vega IV wrote:Just curious: Did you ever read Max Barry's book "Jennifer Government"? If not, maybe you should. I once started reading it but then got distracted and misplaced my copy, so I don't remember much of it, but it is set in a time when the government and police and everything else is privatised.

Sounds like something my brother would like, but I probably won't read it, sorry.

Delta Vega IV wrote:Just curious: Did you ever read Max Barry's book "Jennifer Government"? If not, maybe you should. I once started reading it but then got distracted and misplaced my copy, so I don't remember much of it, but it is set in a time when the government and police and everything else is privatised.

Meta go BRRRRRRRRR

Delta Vega IV wrote:Just curious: Did you ever read Max Barry's book "Jennifer Government"? If not, maybe you should. I once started reading it but then got distracted and misplaced my copy, so I don't remember much of it, but it is set in a time when the government and police and everything else is privatised.

Tubbius enjoys this book. Two mmphs up!

The Armed Forces of Cassidon has returned from the warzone region, and we are reclaiming our WA membership amid complaints that the raid leader was ignoring the participants. As we have no faith in light of this experience that the nation who recruited for that war effort is going to actually hold the promised endorsement drive, we're going to go ahead and get started on exchanging those endorsements just as soon as the WA re-accepts us.

Grand Marshall Bloodscale, her people, and all Arclandians are deeply offended by the fact that she lent her troops to this effort while we lent our endorsement to this effort only to get ignored and receive no communication. GM Bloodscale had to change core policies in her military just to be a WA member for that, and it's going to take a while to get her nation back to its previous sense of order. We will not be participating again, and any recruitment efforts over telegram will be met with abusive language.

This was not okay. We worked for months to get those 113 endorsements, and now we get to start over because a raid recruiter can't communicate or keep promises?

Awful. Unacceptable.

Arclandia wrote:The Armed Forces of Cassidon has returned from the warzone region, and we are reclaiming our WA membership amid complaints that the raid leader was ignoring the participants. As we have no faith in light of this experience that the nation who recruited for that war effort is going to actually hold the promised endorsement drive, we're going to go ahead and get started on exchanging those endorsements just as soon as the WA re-accepts us.

Grand Marshall Bloodscale, her people, and all Arclandians are deeply offended by the fact that she lent her troops to this effort while we lent our endorsement to this effort only to get ignored and receive no communication. GM Bloodscale had to change core policies in her military just to be a WA member for that, and it's going to take a while to get her nation back to its previous sense of order. We will not be participating again, and any recruitment efforts over telegram will be met with abusive language.

This was not okay. We worked for months to get those 113 endorsements, and now we get to start over because a raid recruiter can't communicate or keep promises?

Awful. Unacceptable.

Eh?

Delta Vega IV wrote:Just curious: Did you ever read Max Barry's book "Jennifer Government"? If not, maybe you should. I once started reading it but then got distracted and misplaced my copy, so I don't remember much of it, but it is set in a time when the government and police and everything else is privatised.

Oh ok, so the present day?

Zoreno wrote:but my email is legit tho

Sweetie, Perhaps your IP address is linked to your ISP? That happened to me the first time I ever tried to edit an entry in Wikipedia. The Mods there accused me of malicious editing of posts, and banned me. Naturally, I appealed since it was the first time for me to ever attempt an edit, but I was Identified by my IP address, which was from a new ISP provider because I had just arrived in the area. Perhaps yours is a similar situation?

Free Market Buisnesses wrote:It's a limited time prerelease. This way we can mark it up a bit, but more importantly make everyone who didn't get one jealous.

"The young king lifted the watch above his head, observing its details
-A fine piece it is! I'm truly marvelled with such gem of engineering.
-Your Majesty, we are happy to hear that. Following your desire, we ordered a thousand of those capitalistic watches - Responded Minister Wolfen - However, the newspapers revealed the ethics and practises of the Free Market Businesses, and there is a concern in the public opinion about whether we, as a nation, should buy these products, given the record of child labour, environmental disasters and questionable ethics of the FMB
-Nonsense! Boring propaganda from the boomers! Listen carefully, Minister. I want the thousand watches to be delivered among a selected group of friends, ambassadors and officials. Those who receive it can bear the name "Imperial Friend". And now you may leave, I have to prepare to drop my next mixtape.
-Of course, Your Majesty. Making trap songs is... erm... vital for the kingdom and its citizens.

As the minister left the royal appartments, his secretary couldn't resist to speak her mind
-This is madness! Does the king know we live in a constitutional monarchy and he has no powers! He's an idiot!
-I know, I know... But don't blame him, he's just 19. Plus, he's a Habsburg, his parents were cousins, Elsa.
Elsa regained her composure.
-I will send a gratitude letter to the Free Market Businesses ambassador, minister.
-Good."

Note: it looks like the Habsburg continue their imbreeding in the multiverse

Free Market Buisnesses wrote:Eh?

{OoC: About 5 weeks ago, Lazarus played a raid war in Warzone Airspace. An authorized nation hit our inboxes with a recruitment effort. After a great deal of cajoling, I joined by quitting the WA on this main, joining with my warring puppet, and transferring the puppet over there. About 3 weeks ago, a few of us on the forums used RP to ask how long we're going to be there. I even inboxed a few people about it. I got exactly one reply, and it was to wait. Yesterday, I got downright mouthy about it on their RMB, and I got nothing, not even so much as, "Stfu with your sass." I'm not the only one leaving in protest -- that's also plainly visible on their RMB.

This was sloppy. There was no communication. If you're going to have a raid, at least get entertaining with some RP. Don't just tell a bunch of us to go sit on our thumbs and ignore us. If you need to step away from it because of IRL demands, pop in long enough to say so and hand it off to someone else. Idk what happened there, but I'm frustrated at how it shook out, and I'm using RP to say it.

TL;DR: I'm not raiding for Lazarus again, and any invitations to do so that hit my inbox will be met with verbal abuse. I'm mad, bro.}

Two questions:

a) is the regional guard still a thing

b) if so, does anyone have a working link to regional guard apps

Moaning Lisa wrote:Sweetie, Perhaps your IP address is linked to your ISP? That happened to me the first time I ever tried to edit an entry in Wikipedia. The Mods there accused me of malicious editing of posts, and banned me. Naturally, I appealed since it was the first time for me to ever attempt an edit, but I was Identified by my IP address, which was from a new ISP provider because I had just arrived in the area. Perhaps yours is a similar situation?

The IP address is blacklisted and off the charts for being high risk proxy i.e. 99 out of 100 threat score. Putting their IP address through stopforumspam.com and cleantalk.org has multiple attack reports.

It would not be the same situation, as this is the automated spam protection system of the forum software blocking them before anything has been posted.

They can register through Discord though, as that is other registration option we have on the forum.

Calgasia wrote:

"The young king lifted the watch above his head, observing its details
-A fine piece it is! I'm truly marvelled with such gem of engineering.
-Your Majesty, we are happy to hear that. Following your desire, we ordered a thousand of those capitalistic watches - Responded Minister Wolfen - However, the newspapers revealed the ethics and practises of the Free Market Businesses, and there is a concern in the public opinion about whether we, as a nation, should buy these products, given the record of child labour, environmental disasters and questionable ethics of the FMB
-Nonsense! Boring propaganda from the boomers! Listen carefully, Minister. I want the thousand watches to be delivered among a selected group of friends, ambassadors and officials. Those who receive it can bear the name "Imperial Friend". And now you may leave, I have to prepare to drop my next mixtape.
-Of course, Your Majesty. Making trap songs is... erm... vital for the kingdom and its citizens.

As the minister left the royal appartments, his secretary couldn't resist to speak her mind
-This is madness! Does the king know we live in a constitutional monarchy and he has no powers! He's an idiot!
-I know, I know... But don't blame him, he's just 19. Plus, he's a Habsburg, his parents were cousins, Elsa.
Elsa regained her composure.
-I will send a gratitude letter to the Free Market Businesses ambassador, minister.
-Good."

Note: it looks like the Habsburg continue their imbreeding in the multiverse

His official title is "MultiConglomerate Public Relations Representative". Also, you seem like a good country to export to.

BTW, child is relative with robot slaves, and they're only managing the human slaves who are quite old. Don't worry though, the board of directors of Innowatch is made up of robots and humans of various sorts, so no discrimination is involved. In fact they have a DiCertiCo certification of no discrimination, and DiCertiCo is the most trusted certification certifier in the certification industry!

All these election related issues I'm getting when I have a god emperor who is meant to decide on everything.

#Doesn'tHaveTheAutocracyPolicyYet

Aigania wrote:A difficult task to accomplish since not everyone here is on the same timezone. If you excuse me I have matters of state to review. There are some monarchist to clamp down.
-- Chancellor A. Arthur

8 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Aigania, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Aiganian language.

Ok so I know you mean irl and that's totally fair and beer leader was totally joking but do we have a ruling on time zones in Laz? What about daylight savings time?

Guiness Freaks wrote:Ok so I know you mean irl and that's totally fair and beer leader was totally joking but do we have a ruling on time zones in Laz? What about daylight savings time?

It's all Tubbian Time. Hours are expressed in Hrms and Mmphs for hours and minutes.

«12. . .4,3314,3324,3334,3344,3354,3364,337. . .4,3824,383»

Advertisement