Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12345. . .930931»

Mercantana wrote:That is amusing. Can I see the telegram?

I don't know why, but I delete my telegrams. She was assuming I spoke for the region. I changed my mind, she tried to convince me, I told her to go away.
She literally centers her nations and regions around the enslavement of men.

Notota wrote:I don't know why, but I delete my telegrams. She was assuming I spoke for the region. I changed my mind, she tried to convince me, I told her to go away.
She literally centers her nations and regions around the enslavement of men.

Yeah, Chessmistress has been around for a little while under various names. Trolling men while remaining just inside the rules is her schtick. Usually she sticks to NSG, but she has branched out to gameplay as well.

Mercantana wrote:Yeah, Chessmistress has been around for a little while under various names. Trolling men while remaining just inside the rules is her schtick. Usually she sticks to NSG, but she has branched out to gameplay as well.

I beat her 10 times.

Mercantana wrote:Yeah, Chessmistress has been around for a little while under various names. Trolling men while remaining just inside the rules is her schtick. Usually she sticks to NSG, but she has branched out to gameplay as well.

I SENT HER THIS
http://66.media.tumblr.com/cae1656cb17d550ec78325cb0c9e6e76/tumblr_inline_n2ym3628mn1reot3m.png
AND SHE COMPLAINED ABOUT THE HETEROSEXUAL PART

Cadavera innumera

The Land's End region flag is similar to the anarcho capitalism flag.

Cadavera innumera wrote:The Land's End region flag is similar to the anarcho capitalism flag.

The colors were intentional, although it was not meant to be a direct replica.

Notota wrote:I beat her 10 times.

In what?

Notota wrote:I SENT HER THIS
http://66.media.tumblr.com/cae1656cb17d550ec78325cb0c9e6e76/tumblr_inline_n2ym3628mn1reot3m.png
AND SHE COMPLAINED ABOUT THE HETEROSEXUAL PART

Oh, of course. Also, that is gross.

Shout out to Helaw for compiling the first set of statistics!

In order to get people involved, I suggest we spread out the RO positions asap, and give them a term limit (say two months at a time).
Personally, my people are good at Security and Diplomacy.

Hi guys I have experience in official positions in various regions may I have power

Cadavera innumera

Will there be a map for this region, like for CK and CG?

I forgot to add RMB posting privileges to outside nations. Anyone in CK or CGH can now post here.

Just so you all know, we are close to beginning a game of Resistance in our new game region, AALounge. Everyone should move a puppet into that region in order to play!

Cadavera innumera wrote:Will there be a map for this region, like for CK and CG?

Yes. Speaking of which, any volunteers?

Faceto wrote:Hi guys I have experience in official positions in various regions may I have power

What kind of experience, and what position are you looking to take? We do not have an established structure yet, so if you have any ideas for how the region should be run, please post them.

Faceto wrote:Hi guys I have experience in official positions in various regions may I have power

Well, you seem very ambitious, but you provide little explanation for why we should.

Cadavera innumera

Mercantana wrote:I forgot to add RMB posting privileges to outside nations. Anyone in CK or CGH can now post here.
Just so you all know, we are close to beginning a game of Resistance in our new game region, AALounge. Everyone should move a puppet into that region in order to play!Yes. Speaking of which, any volunteers?What kind of experience, and what position are you looking to take? We do not have an established structure yet, so if you have any ideas for how the region should be run, please post them.

Pardon me, but what is "Resistance?"

Cadavera innumera wrote:Pardon me, but what is "Resistance?"

http://conchkingdom.bbforum.co/topic93.html

Mercantana wrote:I forgot to add RMB posting privileges to outside nations. Anyone in CK or CGH can now post here.
Just so you all know, we are close to beginning a game of Resistance in our new game region, AALounge. Everyone should move a puppet into that region in order to play!Yes. Speaking of which, any volunteers?What kind of experience, and what position are you looking to take? We do not have an established structure yet, so if you have any ideas for how the region should be run, please post them.

Look at the nation Troll hi that's my puppet nation.

Mercantana wrote:We do not have an established structure yet, so if you have any ideas for how the region should be run, please post them.

Our two cents on that:
Give the national leaders the responsibility, and both they and the region will flourish.
That way the structure will come by itself, and the region will develop into a unique entity.

Kill for life, Trapesunt, Antarctican Immagrants, and Hansa Federation

Faceto wrote:Look at the nation Troll hi that's my puppet nation.

OK? Not sure how that answers either of my questions.

Mocca masters wrote:Our two cents on that:
Give the national leaders the responsibility, and both they and the region will flourish.
That way the structure will come by itself, and the region will develop into a unique entity.

That sounds nice, but how does one give national leaders the responsibility, and what exactly is "the responsibility" anyway? If you mean that the people of Mercantana should concede all legislative authority to the citizens of Land's End, then yes, that is what our leadership is attempting to do. However, those citizens must come forth to enact change themselves.

I will state now that I will make no decisions unless authorized by the majority of Land's End, I will merely make suggestions.

Cadavera innumera

Just a brainstorm, why not three parts of the government, a Military branch (if this region will have a military) headed by the Generalissimo, a Domestic branch, headed by an official whose name I haven't thought of yet, and a Foreign branch, headed by the WA delegate. The Domestic official would maintain elections (if you're into that sorta thing) and along with the WA Delegate and the founder, ceate rules. The Generalissimo commands the military and works with the WA delegate to find raids to participate in.

Remember, I'm just spreading out ideas, don't take this literally, but as a conversation starter, so to say.

Cadavera innumera wrote:Just a brainstorm, why not three parts of the government, a Military branch (if this region will have a military) headed by the Generalissimo, a Domestic branch, headed by an official whose name I haven't thought of yet, and a Foreign branch, headed by the WA delegate. The Domestic official would maintain elections (if you're into that sorta thing) and along with the WA Delegate and the founder, ceate rules. The Generalissimo commands the military and works with the WA delegate to find raids to participate in.
Remember, I'm just spreading out ideas, don't take this literally, but as a conversation starter, so to say.

That seems rather interesting, though of course it may not be the exact plan that the government here takes, it is a starting point of sorts.

Cadavera innumera, Kill for life, Atkemri, Antarctican Immagrants, and 1 otherHansa Federation

Post self-deleted by Notota.

Perhaps, but that sounds very imperialistic. We are about the expression of free ideas, after all. And, with me being the Delegate, I also have the largest military, which would be contradictory. I propose a council of Delegates, the highest ranking being the WA Delegate, the number of members based off of the number of member nations. They propose actions, and if the majority votes on it, it goes to the whole region in a poll. If that goes through, the WA Delegate enforces it. If this is not done or done differently, the WA Delegate is demoted. If the WA Delegate does something without the majority vote, the WA Delegate cannot be a Delegate. In raids, if any, the Founder decides the military actions.

Cadavera innumera wrote:Just a brainstorm, why not three parts of the government, a Military branch (if this region will have a military) headed by the Generalissimo, a Domestic branch, headed by an official whose name I haven't thought of yet, and a Foreign branch, headed by the WA delegate. The Domestic official would maintain elections (if you're into that sorta thing) and along with the WA Delegate and the founder, ceate rules. The Generalissimo commands the military and works with the WA delegate to find raids to participate in.
Remember, I'm just spreading out ideas, don't take this literally, but as a conversation starter, so to say.

Post self-deleted by Cadavera innumera.

Cadavera innumera

Notota wrote:Perhaps, but that sounds very imperialistic. We are about the expression of free ideas, after all. And, with me being the Delegate, I also have the largest military, which would be contradictory. I propose a council of Delegates, the highest ranking being the WA Delegate, the number of members based off of the number of member nations. They propose actions, and if the majority votes on it, it goes to the whole region in a poll. If that goes through, the WA Delegate enforces it. If this is not done or done differently, the WA Delegate is demoted. If the WA Delegate does something without the majority vote, the WA Delegate cannot be a Delegate. In raids, if any, the Founder decides the military actions.

You have the largest military, what...? I'm talking about WA Endorsements, influence, regions, that sort of military. No one person has 'the largest military' in the way I was talking about. Free speech would go unchallenged, and elections would go unchallenged of any meddling.

Your Council idea is good, but there are a few things I think should be fixed or revised. Any member of this region should be able to submit actions/new laws. That way, the open-idea policy can be shown to actually have an effect on the region, and can be mentioned in the regional telegram. "Here in the open-air idea market Land's End, everyone's opinion can shape the region." I see no purpose for having the entire region vote on laws if the council passes them. I would poll the citizens before the council, if over 50% don't want the law to go to the floor of the council, it shouldn't. August/Mercantana is running two other military groups, the Conch Kingdom Naval Reserve and the military of Cape of Good Hope. Asking him to run yet another would be a challenge for him, especially if he's working on boosting this region to a decent size. Here is a revision to your council idea: Have each council member have jurisdiction over one specific area. For example, one council member could be a RMB moderator, another the military leader, another the foreign official, etc. The most powerful council member who oversees anything major for would be the WA delegate, of course. The founder could be like the old roman dictators. During times of need, he will step in and take control.

Additions: In order to give more voting power to the members, elections for council members should happen quickly after one another, perhaps one election every months, or every three weeks?

Cadavera innumera wrote:You have the largest military, what...? I'm talking about WA Endorsements, influence, regions, that sort of military. No one person has 'the largest military' in the way I was talking about. Free speech would go unchallenged, and elections would go unchallenged of any meddling.
Your Council idea is good, but there are a few things I think should be fixed or revised. Any member of this region should be able to submit actions/new laws. That way, the open-idea policy can be shown to actually have an effect on the region, and can be mentioned in the regional telegram. "Here in the open-air idea market Land's End, everyone's opinion can shape the region." I see no purpose for having the entire region vote on laws if the council passes them. I would poll the citizens before the council, if over 50% don't want the law to go to the floor of the council, it shouldn't. August/Mercantana is running two other military groups, the Conch Kingdom Naval Reserve and the military of Cape of Good Hope. Asking him to run yet another would be a challenge for him, especially if he's working on boosting this region to a decent size. Here is a revision to your council idea: Have each council member have jurisdiction over one specific area. For example, one council member could be a RMB moderator, another the military leader, another the foreign official, etc. The most powerful council member who oversees anything major for would be the WA delegate, of course. The founder could be like the old roman dictators. During times of need, he will step in and take control.
Additions: In order to give more voting power to the members, elections for council members should happen quickly after one another, perhaps one election every months, or every three weeks?

This is a very good idea, but in practice, it might render the government useless to hold that many elections so quickly. It could encourage bad decisions. Perhaps every 3 months, and 4 for the WA Delegate?

Cadavera innumera

Notota wrote:This is a very good idea, but in practice, it might render the government useless to hold that many elections so quickly. It could encourage bad decisions. Perhaps every 3 months, and 4 for the WA Delegate?

Yeah, I suppose so. A real life example of quick elections was in Rome, senators/military commanders (I can't remember which at this point) had elections for their spot every year, encouraging them to invade other areas to gain glory so they would be reelected. I think 2 months would be a good compromise. 3-4 seems like too long.

«12345. . .930931»

Advertisement