Grand Pacifica Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6364656667»

The british lions wrote:Thank you very much! I have read the guide you sent as well as some region specific guides on recruitment and have found the recruitment telegram template Hanatono suggests using, I'll send it to a few new people and hopefully we get our member numbers back up and increasing!

Great job 👏

The british lions

Welcome Calisses

Lol

My nation got deleted because I wasn't active

I'm back though - got brought back to lazarus and thought I'll come back here haha

Discussion questions: to take it away from US politics - what do we think of the vaccine war that was brewing between UK and EU?

The british lions

Koobland wrote:Discussion questions: to take it away from US politics - what do we think of the vaccine war that was brewing between UK and EU?

The EU has made a total mess of the vaccines, centralisation of the purchase and deployment of them was a big mistake from the get go as it doesn't allow different countries to handle the purchase and deployment of said vaccines according to their specific needs. The whole situation is just Brussels trying to cover up their catastrophic vaccine deployment by being angry at Astra-Zeneca and the UK and by using hostile scare tactics against the UK to try and get their way.

Welcome to Grand Pacifica Skellett Jungen

Koobland wrote:Welcome to Grand Pacifica Skellett Jungen

welcome to the region! :D

And welcome Vatrow Bas

The british lions

Its a bit dead in here lol

Is the president or founder even around?

The british lions

Vatrow Bas wrote:Its a bit dead in here lol

Is the president or founder even around?

Yeah, bit dead lmao. Founder Hanatono hasn't been around for a while unfortunately, and the President Ecania has been away for about two weeks

Hey sorry I was away, got a bit bored.

I'm going to try to set up a new election, and then we'll go from there.

Koobland and The british lions

The british lions

Ecania wrote:Hey sorry I was away, got a bit bored.

I'm going to try to set up a new election, and then we'll go from there.

Hey welcome back, sounds good!

Thank you for opening an embassy with Lyrali!

In celebration of this event, we have set up a banquet in our embassy! We have steak, mashed potatoes, lamb chops, baked potatoes, chicken, fried potatoes, turkey, bacon, sausages, carrots, peas, pudding, ketchup, gravy, and, of course, apples and bananas! And also peppermints.

We hope this will be the start of a prosperous and harmonious alliance between our two regions, and we'd love to learn more about this region!

Frontier Isles, on behalf of all of Lyrali

Ecania and Koobland

Frontier Isles wrote:Thank you for opening an embassy with Lyrali!

In celebration of this event, we have set up a banquet in our embassy! We have steak, mashed potatoes, lamb chops, baked potatoes, chicken, fried potatoes, turkey, bacon, sausages, carrots, peas, pudding, ketchup, gravy, and, of course, apples and bananas! And also peppermints.

We hope this will be the start of a prosperous and harmonious alliance between our two regions, and we'd love to learn more about this region!

Frontier Isles, on behalf of all of Lyrali

Thank you!

Is it coup time?

Arnaoutia wrote:Is it coup time?

I think we can do it peacefully haha. Time for a new election - that is for sure!

Koobland wrote:I think we can do it peacefully haha. Time for a new election - that is for sure!

Yep I'm getting a new election schedule together. Any candiates want to announce a run?

I'd like to announce that my candidacy for President.

Ecania and The british lions

Our region is holding a public vote on our regional flag! If you'd like, feel free to cast a vote: https://www.strawpoll.me/42670249

Zutaran wrote:Our region is holding a public vote on our regional flag! If you'd like, feel free to cast a vote: https://www.strawpoll.me/42670249

Three out of the 4 flags seem to send a very clear message about the international stance of the region imo no?

Arnaoutia wrote:Three out of the 4 flags seem to send a very clear message about the international stance of the region imo no?

Its quite a lot of guns haha

The 4th Grand Pacifica Election will take place soon. I am not running for a third term due to new commitments making me quite inactive. However, currently we have Koobland who is running right now as an Independent. If anyone would like to throw their hat into the ring just let everyone know on the RMB. Here is the current schedule,

28th February - Candidates made official.

3rd March - Candidate Q&A.

5th March - Voting opens.

7th March - Voting closes.

Koobland and The british lions

Post self-deleted by Koobland.

Hi guys!

I'd love to get the region going again - but I gotta ask. Is anyone left to do it with me?

«12. . .6364656667»

Advertisement