|Leader||Zonghuacaibu People's Committee|
The People's Republic of of Zonghuacaibu is a huge, orderly nation, ruled by Zonghuacaibu People's Committee with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, digital currency, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 796 million Zonghuacaibuans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serris. The average income tax rate is 50.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Zonghuacaibuan economy, worth 84.8 trillion chaibus a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 106,532 chaibus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Arbitration is mightier than the sword, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains, international television adverts praise the nation as a worker's paradise, and shivering secretaries type letters under torrential downpours in open-roof offices. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zonghuacaibu's national animal is the gluttonous, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zonghuacaibu endorsed The United Socialist States of Laz Paz.
- : Following new legislation in Zonghuacaibu, shivering secretaries type letters under torrential downpours in open-roof offices.
- : Zonghuacaibu was endorsed by The Federation of New Modriudor.
- : Zonghuacaibu endorsed The People's Republic of Maxuus.
- : Zonghuacaibu voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Realm of the Whispering Winds".
- : Zonghuacaibu was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Mining Sector and Safest.
- : Zonghuacaibu endorsed The United Socialist States of Kat Khovi.
- : Following new legislation in Zonghuacaibu, international television adverts praise the nation as a worker's paradise.
- : Following new legislation in Zonghuacaibu, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains.
- : Zonghuacaibu endorsed The Federation of New Modriudor.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Shamian, Soviet Felines, Krestyana, The Movion, Kethania, Socialist Balkon, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Canadian Democratic Republics, Brenirven, Soviet State of Covernant, Repolaa, Flying-Penguins, Socialist Heronia, The Steephills, Comuny, The Communist regime of Sovietchina, Trombossa, Carrico, Exania, Liknovia, Jus Publicum Europaeum, Ugriasau, Sith Isles, Czecho-Slovakian Union, Borealian Communes, Manchukurun, Democratic-Socialists, Phallas, Karelianastan, Puaco, Saxxony, Illeron, and New Modriudor.