The Meme Overlord of Yessederce is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, rampant corporate plagiarism, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 513 million Yessederceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Environment, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fluffyllama. The average income tax rate is 62.4%.
The powerhouse Yessedercean economy, worth 33.0 trillion knowledges a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 64,419 knowledges, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming, every week is blindness awareness week, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist, and Leader is too busy listening to praise to get any work done. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yessederce's national animal is the trash panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yessederce changed its national nation type to "Meme Overlord".
- : Yessederce voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Yessederce voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Following new legislation in Yessederce, Leader is too busy listening to praise to get any work done.
- : Following new legislation in Yessederce, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.
- : Following new legislation in Yessederce, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Yessederce changed its national motto to "Where you can be Batman, but you choose to be yourself.".
- : Yessederce changed its national motto to "where you can be Batman, but you choose to be yourself.".
- : Yessederce agreed to construct embassies between The Agents of SHIELD and Independence Hill.
- : Yessederce lodged a message on the The Agents of SHIELD Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: None.