|Capital||a psychedelic school bus|
|Leader||China Cat Sunflower|
The Pristine Wilderness of Yeldan Nature Preserve is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by China Cat Sunflower with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, lack of airports, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 32.132 billion Yeldan Nature Preserveans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government is primarily concerned with Environment, with Public Transport and Social Policy also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of a psychedelic school bus. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Yeldan Nature Preservean economy, worth 457 trillion YNP Pounds a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 14,238 YNP Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Astronomers are flocking to Yeldan Nature Preserve to take advantage of its clear night skies, illegal hunting is rife after veganism was recently made compulsory, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, and wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yeldan Nature Preserve's national animal is the Spotthecat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Environmentalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yeldan Nature Preserve's influence in Forest rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Yeldan Nature Preserve's influence in Forest rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Yeldan Nature Preserve was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Yeldan Nature Preserve relocated from Osiris to Forest.
- : Yeldan Nature Preserve was refounded in Osiris.
- : Yeldan Nature Preserve ceased to exist in Forest.
- : Yeldan Nature Preserve was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Yeldan Nature Preserve was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Yeldan Nature Preserve was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Yeldan Nature Preserve was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.