The Empire of Xunov is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 457 million Xunovians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.0%.
The strong Xunovian economy, worth 18.7 trillion Golds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Cheese Exports, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 40,882 Golds, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Xunov's national animal is the Lich Hound, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xunov was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Xunov's influence in The Trunk of a Pontiac Tempest rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Xunov was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Xunov's influence in The Trunk of a Pontiac Tempest rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Xunov's influence in The Trunk of a Pontiac Tempest rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Xunov's influence in The Trunk of a Pontiac Tempest rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Xunov relocated from The North Pacific to The Trunk of a Pontiac Tempest.
- : Xunov was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Xunov applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Xunov published "Soultaker | NecroTech Appearance Overhaul" (Factbook: Military).
Endorsements Received: None.