The Kingdom of Womble 232 is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 2.571 billion Womble 232ians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.4%.
The strong Womble 232ian economy, worth 114 trillion marks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is dominated by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 44,580 marks, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 287,323 per year while the poor average 2,794, a ratio of 102 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Womble 232's national animal is the crocodile, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Womble 232 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Womble 232 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Womble 232 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Womble 232's influence in Chicken overlords fell from "Shoeshiner" to "Sprat".
- : Womble 232 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Womble 232 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Womble 232's influence in Chicken overlords rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Womble 232's influence in Chicken overlords rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Womble 232's influence in Chicken overlords rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Womble 232 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry, Most Extensive Civil Rights, Most Extreme, Most Politically Free, and Highest Crime Rates.