The Republic of Waaaaaaaaaaa is a huge, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning waaaaaaaaaaa population. The hard-working population of 721 million Waaaaaaaaaaans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 21.8%.
The Waaaaaaaaaaan economy, worth 29.4 trillion waaaaaaaaaaas a year, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Soda Sales, and Tourism. Average income is 40,713 waaaaaaaaaaas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Waaaaaaaaaaa's national animal is the waaaaaaaaaaa.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Waaaaaaaaaaa's influence in Abode of Vavlar fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Waaaaaaaaaaa's influence in Abode of Vavlar rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Waaaaaaaaaaa's influence in Abode of Vavlar rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Waaaaaaaaaaa's influence in Abode of Vavlar rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Waaaaaaaaaaa relocated from Osiris to Abode of Vavlar.
- : Waaaaaaaaaaa was refounded in Osiris.
- : Waaaaaaaaaaa ceased to exist in The Symposium.
- : Waaaaaaaaaaa's influence in The Symposium rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Waaaaaaaaaaa's influence in The Symposium fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Auxiliary".
- : Waaaaaaaaaaa's influence in The Symposium rose from "Sprat" to "Eminence Grise".