The Republic of Waaaaaaaaa is a huge, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning waaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaa population. The hard-working population of 722 million Waaaaaaaaans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 15.3%.
The Waaaaaaaaan economy, worth 34.4 trillion waaaaaaaaaaas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is 47,637 waaaaaaaaaaas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Waaaaaaaaa's national animal is the waaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaa.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Waaaaaaaaa's influence in Abode of Vavlar fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Waaaaaaaaa's influence in Abode of Vavlar rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Waaaaaaaaa's influence in Abode of Vavlar rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Waaaaaaaaa's influence in Abode of Vavlar rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Waaaaaaaaa relocated from Balder to Abode of Vavlar.
- : Waaaaaaaaa was refounded in Balder.
- : Waaaaaaaaa ceased to exist in The Symposium.
- : Waaaaaaaaa's influence in The Symposium rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Waaaaaaaaa's influence in The Symposium fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Auxiliary".
- : Waaaaaaaaa's influence in The Symposium rose from "Sprat" to "Eminence Grise".