|Capital||VMNS Unerroring Course|
The Dominion Naval Protectorate of Vos Ail is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 3.481 billion Vos Ailians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government prioritizes Defense, with Administration and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of VMNS Unerroring Course. The average income tax rate is 9.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Vos Ailian economy, worth 196 trillion rubles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 56,360 rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Imprisonment is the leading cause of disownment, soldiers have a preference for fire-and-forget payloads, public incontinence is a growing problem amongst the nation's women, and all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of VMNS Unerroring Course. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Vos Ail's national animal is the fox.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vos Ail's influence in The Grand Dominion rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Vos Ail's influence in The Grand Dominion rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Vos Ail relocated from Osiris to The Grand Dominion.
- : Vos Ail was refounded in Osiris.
- : Vos Ail ceased to exist in The Grand Dominion.
- : Vos Ail's influence in The Grand Dominion rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Vos Ail's influence in The Grand Dominion rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Vos Ail's influence in The Grand Dominion rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Vos Ail's influence in The Grand Dominion rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Vos Ail altered its national flag.