The Republic of VoidborneEmpire is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its compulsory military service, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 377 million VoidborneEmpireans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ἔρεβος. The average income tax rate is 50.9%.
The very strong VoidborneEmpirean economy, worth 32.9 trillion Powercells a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 87,369 Powercells, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Wealthy VoidborneEmpireans never seem to hear the doorbell, reporters who negatively comment on politicians' haircuts are cut from the news, Ἔρεβος spends billions upgrading public transport, and statues of famous citizens are erected or demolished on a purely partisan basis. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. VoidborneEmpire's national animal is the Leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in VoidborneEmpire, statues of famous citizens are erected or demolished on a purely partisan basis.
- : Following new legislation in VoidborneEmpire, Ἔρεβος spends billions upgrading public transport.
- : Following new legislation in VoidborneEmpire, reporters who negatively comment on politicians' haircuts are cut from the news.
- : Following new legislation in VoidborneEmpire, wealthy VoidborneEmpireans never seem to hear the doorbell.
- : Following new legislation in VoidborneEmpire, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool.
- : Following new legislation in VoidborneEmpire, people can get away with murder these days.
- : VoidborneEmpire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : VoidborneEmpire endorsed The United Kingdom of Great Britain Ireland and Normandy.
- : VoidborneEmpire was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Great Britain Ireland and Normandy.
- : VoidborneEmpire voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
Endorsements Received: 48 » Deims Kir, Bonnie Blue Republic, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Earthern Alliance, Arstotskiano, Antarctican Immagrants, Ruwan Islands, TESDAI, Dwebsatiania, Micalandia, The Tribia, Dolplandia, Kingdom of New Italy, Awesometonia, Authoritism, SinLandia666, Senar, Canasius, FrendLEEistan, Tillaania, Holy Virus empire, Normianm Empire, Jizue Isles, Neo URSS, Nordhpadhan, Ansoku, J Class, Chocolatistan, Stutzist, Artevenia, Mabufudyne, Rixurian Conglomerate, Sacara, Nova Trento, Nadal Mobianordia, Nighter, Siluvia, South-Central Rhodesia, Lippeland, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Byth Aldoms, United Peoples of Flowers, Sistatel, New Slovakastan, Pyatingrad, Libereausia, Ichirokuhachi, and Great Britain Ireland and Normandy.