|Leader||King Mikhail Roy Ondor|
The Kingdom of Velmuria is a massive, safe nation, ruled by King Mikhail Roy Ondor with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, prohibition of alcohol, and avant-garde cinema. The compassionate population of 1.954 billion Velmurians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Havender. The average income tax rate is 56.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Velmurian economy, worth 156 trillion Velmuriz Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 79,873 Velmuriz Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, tampons are used as cheap fishing bobbers, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting, and children have lost interest in toy guns in favor of toy meth lab kits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Velmuria's national animal is the Minokawa Bird, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Velmuria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Velmuria published "The Origin" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Velmuria published "The Hestean Nations Allied Heroes//WIP" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Velmuria changed its national motto to "CLICK THE NOTEBOOK ICON YOU TWAT".
- : Velmuria published "Ascendancy//Robert "Bobby" Eclair" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Velmuria endorsed The Republic of Hantariel.
- : Velmuria published "Ascendancy//Tanya Monroe" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Velmuria changed its national capital to "Havender".
- : Velmuria published "Ascendancy//Alice Zametil" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Velmuria was endorsed by The Republic of Hantariel.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Bracadun, Friskalandia, Aquastareite, Poriturand, Peraro Krotoik, Bassiliya, Blubka, Arva Telan, The Greater Germanica Imperium, The Lost Domain, Zuzek, Felix Femboi, Eldiastan, Nokoroth, and Hantariel.