|Leader||Robert M Keilman|
The 2nd Republic of United Mixopolis is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Robert M Keilman with an even hand, and renowned for its irreverence towards religion, suspicion of poets, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.338 billion Mixopolans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Solitsa. The average income tax rate is 31.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The United Mixopolisian economy, worth 74.9 trillion Euros a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Information Technology, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 55,952 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, the giant 80-storey carving of Robert M Keilman in Mount Rushless can be seen from space, the nation refuses to discard its increasingly useless penny, and sniffer dogs are trained to follow clouds of fruity-smelling vapor. Crime is totally unknown. United Mixopolis's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Omnism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Mixopolis was endorsed by The Social Liberal Democracy of Kaspinia.
- : United Mixopolis lost the endorsement of The Social Liberal Democracy of Kaspinia.
- : United Mixopolis was endorsed by The Parliamentary Republic of Trixeland.
- : United Mixopolis changed its national motto to "Liberty, Unity, Peace, and Diversity".
- : United Mixopolis changed its national motto to "Freedom, Unity, Peace, and Diversity".
- : Following new legislation in United Mixopolis, sniffer dogs are trained to follow clouds of fruity-smelling vapor.
- : Following new legislation in United Mixopolis, the nation refuses to discard its increasingly useless penny.
- : United Mixopolis endorsed The Kingdom of Outer Sparta.
- : United Mixopolis endorsed The Republic of Polis Ortigia.
- : Following new legislation in United Mixopolis, the giant 80-storey carving of Robert M Keilman in Mount Rushless can be seen from space.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Berlin and Hanover, Nardin, Rary, Thracia Republic, Regnum Italiae, Eco-Paris Reformation, Walfo, Nuweland, North of Americas, The Champions League, Meropis, Invernessia, Jim the Baptist, Elisabethshagen, Northern German Federation, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Arsenial, Yahlia, Eppur, Kanokla, GanymedEuropa, An Clar, Imperium Anglorum, St Scarlett, Apabeossie, Someseni, Gliesetonia, Dark Matter, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Caescadia, Noristoniaka, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Ausvelt, Thracia and Crimea, Corsoaua, Zulrich, Zelenskraine, Gotho, Burvenchkaht, United States of Russia1, Kalebo, Wombelland, Nghymru, Europe a Nation, Nyvunnland, Jahass, Polis Ortigia, and 4 others.Chronus, Leranditale, Trixeland, and Kaspinia.