The Empire of Union of Stalin is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its digital currency, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical population of 660 million Union of Stalinians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of STALINGRAD. The average income tax rate is 81.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Union of Stalinian economy, worth 52.7 trillion Сталинский червонецs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 79,861 Сталинский червонецs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The deaf are perplexed when the weather report tells them that the wind will be "bringing some rain along the Nazi ghosts", board shorts have replaced board rooms, one does not simply walk into the tundra, and skin-tone prom dresses are more unpopular than ever. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Union of Stalin's national animal is the Бурый медведь, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Union of Stalin, skin-tone prom dresses are more unpopular than ever.
- : Following new legislation in Union of Stalin, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
- : Union of Stalin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Patriotic, Most Secular, and Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Union of Stalin was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Marxistans.
- : Union of Stalin was endorsed by The People's Republic of Colil.
- : Union of Stalin was endorsed by The United Free Republics of Mallissa.
- : Union of Stalin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Union of Stalin was endorsed by The People's Republic of RSSFR.
- : Union of Stalin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement and Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Union of Stalin was endorsed by The Republic of Puaco.
Endorsements Received: 34 » The North Islanders, Yeniseisk, Sodoran Alesia, Shamian, The Movion, Kethania, Socialist Balkon, Pajonia, Soviet State of Covernant, The Reunification of Korea, The Transmanian Islands, Krestyana, The Steephills, Socialist Heronia, Nal Fares, Carrico, Jus Publicum Europaeum, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Comuny, The Communist regime of Sovietchina, Ma pi kulupu, Flying-Penguins, Exania, Ugriasau, Sith Isles, Borealian Communes, Democratic-Socialists, LIBERLAND LENINISTA, South Merwervader Islands, Puaco, RSSFR, Mallissa, Colil, and Marxistans.