The Republic of Unborns Lullaby is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its smutty television, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 4.091 billion Unborns Lullabyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Law & Order, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 44.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Unborns Lullabyian economy, worth 213 trillion pesos a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Basket Weaving, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 52,183 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Funeral directors are frequently looking at their watches during funerals, vets have been drafted in to help "fix" those who fail the parental license exam, the Unborns Lullaby City Women's Prison Choir now has a baritone section, and murder is sanctioned if the legal paperwork is filled out correctly. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Unborns Lullaby's national animal is the giraffe, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Unborns Lullaby's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Unborns Lullaby's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Unborns Lullaby resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Unborns Lullaby relocated from Warzone Airspace to Artificial Solar System.
- : Unborns Lullaby's influence in Warzone Airspace rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Unborns Lullaby relocated from Artificial Solar System to Warzone Airspace.
- : Unborns Lullaby was endorsed by The Republic of Ioke 90.
- : Unborns Lullaby was endorsed by The Republic of Fandom Outpost 18.
- : Unborns Lullaby was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Mai-Mai Hapa na Pale.
- : Unborns Lullaby was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Market-80.