The Interstellar Cybernation of Ulslur is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by ゼロ―グ＝ウルセル with an even hand, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.246 billion Ulslurians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Riandra. The average income tax rate is 59.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Ulslurian economy, worth 124 trillion lambdas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 100,278 lambdas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle, sections of the police receive paramilitary training, and Hongboism has been named as Ulslur's national religion. Crime is totally unknown. Ulslur's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Hongboism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ulslur was endorsed by The Federation of Betusiwa.
- : Ulslur changed its national faith to "Hongboism".
- : Following new legislation in Ulslur, Hongboism has been named as Ulslur's national religion.
- : Ulslur was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Ulslur, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Following new legislation in Ulslur, it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle.
- : Following new legislation in Ulslur, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- : Ulslur endorsed The Golden Compassionate Utopia of Anarchisticstan.
- : Ulslur changed its national leader to "ゼロ―グ＝ウルセル".
- : Ulslur changed its national leader to "Zerog Ulsel".
Endorsements Received: 62 » Kaiserreich Subreddit, Emeseses, Zavea, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Zerentopia, Perfect Sublime Masters, Rubian Empire, Panormia, Nation of Urie, Edgedgie, Maazalik, Hyponichtmallieturam, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Cyrtenes, Rushkaland, Masters86, Republic of edward, Raj7765, Capitalist Paradise, Florin, Delight, Greater-Syria, Arinteriswith, Collosuss, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Super Mega Awesome, Sarotte, Golexald, NewColo, Alcrestia Liakar, Razorback, Aggro, ShyVini, Ammadon, Allwarts, OspasiA, APKland, Charlie-Simba, Hunternia, Vas Normandy, Beezertopia, Aianistan, The Pacific Caliphate, CLovidia, Bauntu, Berlitria, DisregardWork, TorNaGul, Of Altonianic Islands, Cleo and Topaz, and 12 others.Farrakhan, Parx, Visionary Union, VTML, Makdon, Chimes, Dyllypoly, Andromeda Islands, Fauzjhia, Anarchisticstan, Isles of Govia, and Betusiwa.