The Queen's State of UKIre is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Governor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, absence of drug laws, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 10.216 billion UKIreans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.0%.
The strong UKIrean economy, worth 684 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Soda Sales, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 67,022 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 455,668 per year while the poor average 3,601, a ratio of 126 to 1.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, voting is voluntary, UKIre has designated Capital Heights as its capital city, and the Governor has just been declared ruler of UKIre in an international press conference. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. UKIre's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : UKIre altered the regional flag of United Kingdom of Ireland.
- : UKIre updated the World Factbook entry in United Kingdom of Ireland.
- : UKIre password-protected United Kingdom of Ireland.
- : UKIre's influence in United Kingdom of Ireland rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : UKIre's influence in United Kingdom of Ireland fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : UKIre was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : UKIre was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes and Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : UKIre was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : UKIre was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : UKIre was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.