|Leader||Viktor Kobanovitch Troska|
|Faith||Cult of the Supreme Being|
The United Socialist Republic of Ucratia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Viktor Kobanovitch Troska with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cynical population of 13.128 billion Ucratians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, moralistic morass — prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and Public Transport receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nogova. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Ucratian economy, worth a remarkable 3,275 trillion Durrutis a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. Average income is an amazing 249,514 Durrutis, with the richest citizens earning 5.5 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, chocolate in Ucratia has its flavour enhanced by the salty tears of enslaved factory workers, photos of picturesque coastal buildings are set against a backdrop of smokestacks and ship hulls, and when their backs are against the walls Ucratians look out for gay men. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Ucratia's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult of the Supreme Being.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ucratia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Terra Saxonia.
- : Ucratia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Governments and Most Patriotic.
- : Ucratia's influence in The Communist Bloc fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Ucratia was endorsed by The People's Republic of The United Soviet Kingdoms.
- : Ucratia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Marxistans.
- : Ucratia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Colil.
- : Ucratia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Alkartasuna.
- : Ucratia was endorsed by The Catfishe's Republic of Goshnia and Goshnigovina.
- : Ucratia's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Ucratia, when their backs are against the walls Ucratians look out for gay men.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Shamian, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Kethania, Whatevernext, Feyrisshire, Soviet State of Covernant, Brauengen, Pangeaeae, Bibliophilius, Timofeyland, Mallissa, Council of America, Borealian Communes, Kheltchistan, Wice, Crobia Che Lambur, The Steephills, Krestyana, Boyarkinskaya, Karelianastan, The Movion, Socialist Balkon, Repolaa, Socialist Heronia, Comuny, Flying-Penguins, Carrico, Vannessa, Nal Fares, Bovad, Exania, Respondus, Belarusball, Mandimbisoa, Ugriasau, Saxxony, Sunarie, Sith Isles, Democratic-Socialists, Canadian Democratic Republics, Sarthys, Sloughvakia, Puaco, Goshnia and Goshnigovina, Alkartasuna, Colil, Marxistans, The United Soviet Kingdoms, and Terra Saxonia.