The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 31.523 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but sluggish Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 5,937 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 188,345 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Political speeches that drill deep into bureaucratic fine detail could be said to be a little boring, the nation is known as the cheapskates of 10000 Islands, burning twigs to keep warm while lost in the wild is now a felony, and the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, burning twigs to keep warm while lost in the wild is now a felony.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the nation is known as the cheapskates of 10000 Islands.
- : Tzo endorsed The Republic of Vedrea.
- : Tzo was endorsed by The Republic of Vedrea.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, political speeches that drill deep into bureaucratic fine detail could be said to be a little boring.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, astronomers are flocking to Tzo to take advantage of its clear night skies.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
- : Tzo endorsed The AMAZING BEAUTIFUL LAND of New Rantera.
- : Tzo was endorsed by The AMAZING BEAUTIFUL LAND of New Rantera.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Achiotopia, Seranis, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Testa, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Zyrcrestia, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, Chip Skylark, The Tasmanian Islands, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Grifopolis, Better Indonesia, Hawalius, Karlstejn, North Southumberland, DunNaGall, Lacuna, HN67, Parpaza, Kebecois, Tijdtevelia, Anollasia, Kilenel, Oom, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Formic Republic, Serlone, Sygnafylki, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Faulknaria, Isentran, Avenged Sevenfoldia, Finswedeway, KJU Marshall, Killettland, and 47 others.The Marcolinan Islands, Ironica Butterfly, Aspistania, Maalemzya, Nabresh, Radicarcs, Stalorpreadum, Adorable Kittens, Seleii, Flemingisa, Free Land of Rebellium, Lastrov, South Proales, Echocrimsonia, Spesstopia, Erictom333, Hamletus, Wysrod, Andreusz, Cape Vessey, The Grand Duchy of Alsatia, Blagaria, Free Earthian Yap, Dovant, DEATH HOUSE, Laykeria, Aleg, South and East Illyria, The United Royal Islands of Euramathania, Karlando, New Fania, Sorchamei, Marchandal, Shrej, Nooooooooooooooo, Polka Republic, Yaakovim Jacobis, Gnuk, PYT, Yungtopia, DVVK, Qerth, Cyber Revolution, Slugville, Sorya, New Rantera, and Vedrea.