|Leader||Glorious Leader Johannes Vanbuylen|
The Military Nation of Tryienne is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Glorious Leader Johannes Vanbuylen with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 23.402 billion Tryiennians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roma Major. The average income tax rate is 84.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tryiennean economy, worth a remarkable 5,835 trillion M-14s a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 249,348 M-14s, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Relationships often break down when doctors tell couples they are genetically incompatible, immigrants flood the job queues as discrimination in the workplace makes a staggering comeback, a little pushing and pulling is needed for big ships to pass, and the government's fruit business reeks of rotting produce and corruption. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tryienne's national animal is the Husky, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Johannism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tryienne was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Nyvunnland.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, the government's fruit business reeks of rotting produce and corruption.
- : Tryienne voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Tryienne was endorsed by The Social Liberal Democracy of Kaspinia.
- : Tryienne was endorsed by The Celtic Land of Nghymru.
- : Tryienne's influence in Europe rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Tryienne was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Anglinia.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, a little pushing and pulling is needed for big ships to pass.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, immigrants flood the job queues as discrimination in the workplace makes a staggering comeback.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, relationships often break down when doctors tell couples they are genetically incompatible.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Noristoniaka, Eco-Paris Reformation, New Eestiball, Yahlia, Meropis, Warzakie, The Champions League, Northern German Federation, Invernessia, Apabeossie, Irminsulia, Thracia Republic, Gliesetonia, Leranditale, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Mynox, Super Happy Land, GanymedEuropa, Kanokla, Elisabethshagen, Eppur, North of Americas, St Scarlett, Walfo, Dark Matter, Thracia and Crimea, Regnum Italiae, Zulrich, Jim the Baptist, NorthPortugal, Esvonia, Leszno, Teutonic Kaiserreich, Tschechisches Reich, Nardin, Nuweland, Someseni, The Federal States of Ezasao, The New Nordic Union, Brakanistan, Imperium Anglorum, Ombran, Ayslend, Sloburg, An Clar, Great Tiengen, Stromia, Trixeland, Alsted, Greater Icelandia, and 28 others.Berlin and Hanover, Ausvelt, Othenhiem, Europe a Nation, Rary, Agausia, Dabarastan, Dervenland, Heplon, Felhaven, Gorzi, Dunsteen, New Vorarlberg, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Corsoaua, Grabon, Zelenskraine, Gotho, Russkaya Svoboda, United States of Russia1, Grussland, Wegensburg, Armbruster, Kalebo, Anglinia, Nghymru, Kaspinia, and Nyvunnland.