The Socialist Federal Republic of Titoist Yugoslavia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Miroslav Stojanović with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.917 billion Yugoslavs are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beograd. The average income tax rate is 90.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Yugoslav economy, worth 349 trillion Dinars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 119,928 Dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sex changes are routinely performed at Titoist Yugoslavia's hospitals, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security, foreign leaders are advising that Miroslav Stojanović's letters must have gotten lost in the mail, and populations of two-headed Eagles have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Titoist Yugoslavia's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Secularized Society.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Titoist Yugoslavia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Greater Morvonia.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Nyvunnland.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Yazakhvanian Empire.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia was endorsed by The Social Liberal Democracy of Kaspinia.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia was endorsed by The Celtic Land of Nghymru.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Anglinia.
- : Following new legislation in Titoist Yugoslavia, populations of two-headed Eagles have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites.
- : Following new legislation in Titoist Yugoslavia, foreign leaders are advising that Miroslav Stojanović's letters must have gotten lost in the mail.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia endorsed The Caspian Commonwealth of Dabarastan.
Endorsements Received: 113 » Elisabethshagen, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, NorthPortugal, The Seven Provinces, Yahlia, Invernessia, Meropis, Republic of Satherland, Northern German Federation, Irminsulia, Walfo, Dark Matter, The Champions League, Ausvelt, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Kanokla, Jim the Baptist, Regnum Italiae, Thracia Republic, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Apabeossie, St Scarlett, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Trixeland, GanymedEuropa, Greater Albaina, The New Nordic Union, Someseni, Outer Sparta, Chioganah, Valtrona, Thracia and Crimea, Super Happy Land, Eco-Paris Reformation, Sloburg, Mynox, Bareu, Christian Terra, Othenhiem, Lieges, Savinecross, Nova Babilonia, New Eestiball, North of Americas, Brakanistan, Stromia, Gliesetonia, Galway-Dublin, Dauershire, Nardin, and 63 others.Zulrich, Sebygang, Maalat, Falvaard, Imperium Anglorum, Elania Kingdom, Grodisze, Robbonia, Parliamentary Laramidia, Estonesia, Leszno, East Kirea, The Scandinavian Realm, Chronus, Eppur, Europe a Nation, Ombran, Warzakie, Fanadia, The Federal States of Ezasao, Wombelland, Koenskyte, Leranditale, Teutonic Kaiserreich, Tschechisches Reich, Karnea, The Templar Papal New State, West Atone, New Ylicia, An Clar, Alsted, The New Mexican Confederation, Berlin and Hanover, Qroma, Rary, Angion, Armbruster, Janart, Dervenland, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Corsovica, Caescadia, Noristoniaka, Leukante, Arsenial, United States of Russia1, Why are we hear, Corsoaua, Northen Czech, Zelenskraine, Gotho, Russkaya Svoboda, Immorsia, ROBLOX is Epic, Kalebo, Anglinia, Nghymru, Kaspinia, Yazakhvanian Empire, Nyvunnland, and Greater Morvonia.